American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This decision is just a precursor to any arbitration hearing if we ever get there. In other words the Ass better get their head out of their collective butts and figure out how to put a proposal on the table or we are going to be royally screwed

Mr Baskett needs to ask Sito to put me in talks for one day. I'll cean everything up and not charge a dime. Should only take 10 or 15 minutes. Massive improvements! I'll be back home in the evening and won't miss my fantasy football draft. Believe me!

Mr Baskett needs to ask Sito to put me in talks for one day. I'll cean everything up and not charge a dime. Should only take 10 or 15 minutes. Massive improvements! I'll be back home in the evening and won't miss my fantasy football draft. Believe me!
It amazes me that you are for real. It amazes me more that there are people on here that agree with you. Not that much can be put into an online forum's rating system.

Remind me again, who’s getting bloodied up here? Oh that’s right Samuelson just got his ass handed to him. What a great leader we have in that one.
I don’t know, I think the association is beating us down pretty good with their negotiating style, and metaphorically stepping on our throats with their control over our livelihoods and their willingness to sacrifice our careers for a greater chance at more union dues for some other worker at some other company.

Maybe the company will request self help and rescue us from this abusive relationship.

It amazes me that you are for real. It amazes me more that there are people on here that agree with you. Not that much can be put into an online forum's rating system.
You couldnt see this coming ive seen the same scenario time snd time again over the years. I don't think we'll go to arbitration though union better not allow it.

Well we'd be better off with this proposal than arbitration.
in Arbitration, the arbitrator only decides to choose the company offer or the union offer. Can't cherry pick.
Prior, there would be a vote. Then either party could adjust their proposal to make it less or more. I think we put me in there for one day and see what sorta improvements I could get, then evaluate the situation. Right now, bridges are burnt and, who wants to sit across from Sito? Nobody. Who scheduled dates? Nobody.
If Sito allowed me in for one day, I'd make the phone call to Uncle Jerry, and imo he would sit across and we would work it out 'win 'win'. Maybe be done in 10 minutes. Let's get a cap on our health care cost and I'll even get IAH for the union. Sure, I'll be down 6 TD's in the fourth, and we won't win, but at least I can cover. Sito can't.

You couldnt see this coming ive seen the same scenario time snd time again over the years. I don't think we'll go to arbitration though union better not allow it.
No,no, I'm not really talking about any of that. Though Tim gives us all plenty of laughable insight. I can't believe this guy actually believes he should be in there, and that he would have a great deal in minutes.

in Arbitration, the arbitrator only decides to choose the company offer or the union offer. Can't cherry pick.
Prior, there would be a vote. Then either party could adjust their proposal to make it less or more. I think we put me in there for one day and see what sorta improvements I could get, then evaluate the situation. Right now, bridges are burnt and, who wants to sit across from Sito? Nobody. Who scheduled dates? Nobody.
If Sito allowed me in for one day, I'd make the phone call to Uncle Jerry, and imo he would sit across and we would work it out 'win 'win'. Maybe be done in 10 minutes. Let's get a cap on our health care cost and I'll even get IAH for the union. Sure, I'll be down 6 TD's in the fourth, and we won't win, but at least I can cover. Sito can't.
Too much to.lose in arbitration. More employees than other airlines look at luv 2500 amts for 700 planes

Too much to.lose in arbitration. More employees than other airlines look at luv 2500 amts for 700 planes
This is why I’ve always said the company is on the right side of the industry leading argument. They look at total cost, we have to compare every aspect of an agreement not just the parts we don’t like

No,no, I'm not really talking about any of that. Though Tim gives us all plenty of laughable insight. I can't believe this guy actually believes he should be in there, and that he would have a great deal in minutes.
oh I can he’s LUS’s personal egotistical nut job. He has been trying to start his own union for years, ran for international election multiple times always guaranteeing victory never coming closing. He has no more chance of getting a deal in one day than you or I would.Try not to pay him much mind,I think he’s off his meds this week.

This is why I’ve always said the company is on the right side of the industry leading argument. They look at total cost, we have to compare every aspect of an agreement not just the parts we don’t like
Looks like Sito put a gag order on all the union punks talking on social media. Even others, who want to keep their promised gigs, like Weezle, got the word.
Personally, i think its a smart move cuz baskett was out of control and just doesnt understand the law, and weez was looking bad as he took Samuelsons sound bite as the One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts