Benghazi Threads-Merged

What Obama said was
He did not say they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.  I'm a jew by birth.  Not sure what is wring or incorrect about what he said.  The people killed at the deli were killed because they happened to be there.  They were not targetted like Hebedo was.  Not sure what is wrong with his statement.
By this logic, just for the update, the people at the synagogue were killed or shot because they were there. They weren't targeted like Lars Vilks at the café in Denmark.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/15/danish-media-shots-fired-at-copenhagen-cafe-where-freedom-speech-meeting-was/

Ms Tree said:
What Obama said was
He did not say they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.  I'm a jew by birth.  Not sure what is wring or incorrect about what he said.  The people killed at the deli were killed because they happened to be there.  They were not targetted like Hebedo was.  Not sure what is wrong with his statement. 

Bullshit..........
We are precariously close to Hitler once again, only needing a silver tongued devil to finish the works.

Vid shows the state of mind in France to the Jew.........and deli take out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Egypt has finally put their hat in the ring. They sent their airforce to make a run on ISIS. Time to see who else will step up to defend them selves.

delldude said:

Bullshit..........
We are precariously close to Hitler once again, only needing a silver tongued devil to finish the works.

Vid shows the state of mind in France to the Jew.........and deli take out.

Very telling video. I had a similar experience in Belgium with the Moroccans, walking through their neighborhood. They don't like non-Muslims. That was in the mid-90's and well before ISIS or 9-11 for that matter.

About the time the US was helping stop Muslims being slaughtered in the Balkans and Kosovo, btw.

CactusPilot1 said:
Very telling video. I had a similar experience in Belgium with the Moroccans, walking through their neighborhood. They don't like non-Muslims. That was in the mid-90's and well before ISIS or 9-11 for that matter.

About the time the US was helping stop Muslims being slaughtered in the Balkans and Kosovo, btw.
This actually started around 1976 just after the 73 oil crisis. The Saudis made a deal with Western European leaders that they would lower oil prices if they allowed Arab immigration.

Read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Eurabia-Euro-Arab-Axis-Bat-Yeor/dp/1611473144

delldude said:

All those in charge are Jew haters including Hillary.

While in IMO there is precious little "Smoking Gun" evidence to support this statement. One does have to wonder just what is going through the heads of Hillary, Valerie, Barack and company. Their actions do not seem to match their words.

SparrowHawk said:

While in IMO there is precious little "Smoking Gun" evidence to support this statement. One does have to wonder just what is going through the heads of Hillary, Valerie, Barack and company. Their actions do not seem to match their words.

You are right about a smoking gun, when things have been said detrimental to ones political positions, they are usually quickly 'wiped' from the net.

Good case is mayor Bloomberg made some rather tasty racially based determinations at a conference just this past week....he stopped two videos from being released but one made it out. I don't have that link, but here's the story: https://hotair.com/archives/2015/02/16/for-the-media-racial-insensitivity-in-defense-of-liberalism-is-apparently-no-vice/

Point is, they go full throttle to shut it down from the MSM.

signals said:
This actually started around 1976 just after the 73 oil crisis. The Saudis made a deal with Western European leaders that they would lower oil prices if they allowed Arab immigration.Read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Eurabia-Euro-Arab-Axis-Bat-Yeor/dp/1611473144
I remember that gas lines the fall of '73 followed by the 55 mph speed limit shortly afterwards. I did not know the details of negotiations easing the embargo. Only that the U.S. started the strategic oil reserve as a result.

Eurabia looks like a good read. Thanks, I will check it out.

ISIS exists because of many factors that came together after the US pulled out of Iraq. The Sunnis were a minority and PM al-Maliki it is said didn't represent them properly. The Shiites were obviously racists towards the Sunni minority.

Push came to shove and ISIS was born. ISIS is an offshoot of al-Qaeda inspired by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

So the root cause is the early withdraw of US troops.

Latest posts

Back