Benghazi Threads-Merged

Ms Tree said:
This investigation like the previous 7 have not changed anyone's opinion.  Pete, Dell, South et-al were never going to vote for Clinton or any other dem.  The dems are not going to vote for a republican.  The moderates will look at who is less bad and pull the lever.  

Out of the current crop of republicans I do not see any of them I would rather have in office over Clinton.  And I really do not want her in office.  The way it is shaping up, I like many others will be voting against someone rather than for someone.

And I wasn't even going to vote for Clinton.  But after watching the silliness yesterday, I am convinced that republicans are out of touch with what Americans really want.   So I'm voting for Clinton.  I'd be willing bet that democrats also make gains in congress.  

Reactions: 1 person
KCFlyer said:

And I wasn't even going to vote for Clinton.  But after watching the silliness yesterday, I am convinced that republicans are out of touch with what Americans really want.   So I'm voting for Clinton.  I'd be willing bet that democrats also make gains in congress.  

Silliness? Because Obama/Clinton lied?

lol

KCFlyer said:

Should have been a closed door gig. They screwed the pooch on that for sure.
By erection time, her audition will be long forgotten. Just like gov't shut downs.

KCFlyer said:

Not sure about Congress. I'd like to see that but I have not looked at anything regarding the races that are up for grabs to have an opinion.

If Clinton gets the nomination and no one else from the GOP side come to the forefront I'll vote for her as well. I'd rather see Sanders (or as South knows him "Sander's") on the ticket but I do not think he can hold the lead.

The GOP thing has me a bit perplexed. Trump seems to be loosing steam. Carson has overtaken him in some state (Iowa I think) which leads me to believe that the Trump is just a flash in the pan. I dont think there is any way Carson wins given all his harebrained positions. So who is left? Bush is running out of money. Read today that he is making huge cuts to staff and pay. Cruz .. yea... right. He is a DNC wet dream. Jindal cant seem to make a headline to save his life. Rubio seems to be the only one who is close to double digits.

delldude said:

Should have been a closed door gig. They screwed the pooch on that for sure.
By erection time, her audition will be long forgotten. Just like gov't shut downs.

Will wars be forgotten?  Will people be willing to vote for yet another war in the middle east?  I guess they will....so long as they get their weeks worth of groceries tax cut. 

A N D,
Lets not forget our dear friends below the M/D line who will say,.........................." I AIN'T Votin'  fer No YANKEE, or NO  N ****R " ! , which in a round about way, equates to a vote for ' HILL  !

' HILL / 16'

Ps,
I've got to program my  DVR  for the up-coming CLOWN CAR shows, like the next GOP debate, or the next  " 17 " Benghazi hearings !

The GOP.
The GIFT (that Forever and Always will) Keep on GIVING  !!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

townpete said:

That's the Best retort you can come up with   ????

Ps,
You're on NOTICE.
You'll be the FIRST GUY on this Forum that I'll be looking for to converse with on (very early) Nov, 09, 2016, possibly very late on tuesday Nov, 08, 2016.

Only Problem for me, is that I'll have to stand in a looooooong line, waiting to get to you, to discuss why the   GOP    Grand O(UT-OF-TOUCH) Party..................L O S T  ANOTHER election for  POTUS   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCFlyer said:

It takes about 24 hours for reality to set in on some folks.

O R,

Maybe in places like Texas and OKLAHOMA, History or News is 'rewritten', similarly, like the school books of CHILDREN were rewritten in Texas by the Texas dept. of education, because the Churches....err,...I  mean, the school board found things  ' Distasteful' !

signals said:
ISIS exists because of many factors that came together after the US pulled out of Iraq. The Sunnis were a minority and PM al-Maliki it is said didn't represent them properly. The Shiites were obviously racists towards the Sunni minority.Push came to shove and ISIS was born. ISIS is an offshoot of al-Qaeda inspired by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.So the root cause is the early withdraw of US troops.

Wow,

Where or which bobblehead did you get that fairy tale from?

They found the email.   

As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton],” reads the email, from Panetta’s chief of staff Jeremy Bash. “After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.

“This leaves no doubt military assets were offered and ready to go, and awaiting State Department signoff, which did not come,” Judicial Watch, a nonprofit government watchdog said in a statement.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12/08/spinning-up-as-speak-email-shows-pentagon-was-ready-to-roll-as-benghazi-attack/