Dec 2012 / Jan 2013 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He job on her knees? I do not understand.

You were given, that is why you do not mind giving it away.

Clax, you provide no substance to any argument here, East, West, or Dallas. You are in fact the biggest jerk here since Move2Clt left, if he even did. I had one of my Dad's childhood friends attempt to get me hired at PI, and was hired North before it "took." Guess you will "sit out" any help you can give to your spawn (god forbid you have any) if they ever took to the sky.You are what we called at my little boy's school East of the Rockies a "headless vector." Greeter

Reactions: 4 people
Clax, you provide no substance to any argument here, East, West, or Dallas. You are in fact the biggest jerk here since Move2Clt left, if he even did. I had one of my Dad's childhood friends attempt to get me hired at PI, and was hired North before it "took." Guess you will "sit out" any help you can give to your spawn (god forbid you have any) if they ever took to the sky.You are what we called at my little boy's school East of the Rockies a "headless vector." Greeter

I respect your opinion, others may differ.

Your kids only owe thanks to their grandfathers hard work, not yours.

His too, but I can assure you he taught me the value of hard work, starting early in tobacco fields. Why don't you fill in the rest of the good folks about my life since you know so much about it? Or crawl back under your rock, either one.

Reactions: 1 person
Not enough beers (alas, a truism) in the world to ever make me make a post like that. WTF? Really? Yikes. From a former Comm chair no less.Greeter

Your failure to recognize a hyperbolic response in kind to our dear friend Nic is understandable, due to the hour. Ie. It was a more blunt way of subtly saying what you just bluntly said to me. ;)

That is understandable, but your regression to snippy disrespect of late to other east pilots that have legitimate concern for the adequacy of the document we are voting on is unfortunate, and frankly out of character for you, especially considering your confidence in the glorious future that is certain to unify all reasonable folk.

In three years I will buy a round of beers for you and anyone else in the bar that you can find who admits they voted for it, provided I'm still pay protected. :lol: Cheers. :)

Reactions: 1 person
But can you afford it? I thought you're on half salary for your supposed "medical issues", no? I think it would be wiser to save s few pennies for a rainy day, IMO of course.

It is what it is. 80% plus of the normal folk are buyers and prefer to hear the sales pitch and are happy.. 20% at most are sellers and view their signature as a point of sale, for a price, and account the written promise to be the final agreement and payoff.

It was not always this way... In the days before folks could read and write, they had a more dramatic way of signing documents. They would haggle back and forth. Spit, scream, beat their chest, and scowl toward the end of negotiations.... and then upon completion of the final terms they would calmly join their hands on the neck of a goat, lamb, or other suitable main course, and then they would nod to each other, acknowledging that they would be as this animal if they didn't keep their word.... and then they would slice its neck and eat a festive dinner of celebration together, symbolic of their sure and enduring new partnership.

We have lost a little along the way with pen and paper. :lol:

To bad east pilots can't keep your word like those people of old. When people kept their word.

Agree to a deal (arbitration) and live up to that deal or get your neck cut.

Oh well usapa has been lead to the slaughter.

Reactions: 4 people
So should we go back and give the west guys their share of the 2-35 million dollar payouts and the same stock options that we got? Didn't the synergies from the US/AWA merger help pay for that?

How about an equal retirement for everyone that does not have PBGC checks like the resolution that was voted down by the east reps?

Eastus wants what the APA boys have but got all bent out of shape when it was suggested that someone gets what he has.

Reactions: 5 people
To bad east pilots can't keep your word like those people of old. When people kept their word.

Agree to a deal (arbitration) and live up to that deal or get your neck cut.

Oh well usapa has been lead to the slaughter.

Should the life of USAPA expire, i.e. be subsumed by merging with APA, I am not surprised that you will be too (not "to") elated to notice that ALPA's expiration was reminiscent of the fate of those who doubted the meaning of the slice. And the self-persuasion of your elation notwithstanding, you will have to find your own analogy to accurately illustrate the cause of USAPA passing on. Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts