DTW AMFA Local 5 Union Rally

Is 'Cods a man of Conviction? Or just another Scab?

• 'Cods is a coward, he won't show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cods is not a coward, he will show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
PlaytheCods, here is another opportunity to run your big ignorant scab mouth to those you have such contempt...union workers. On Sunday Dec 4, AMFA local 5 in DTW is hosting a union rally at the Crystal Gardens Convention Center, 7pm. Its open to the public and all media. I have heard many union leaders will be attending, maybe Delle will be there also (rumor), and you can speak to him in person. You can tell him how you feel about him 'Cods, right to his face.

I'm sure they will have some Q@A. Get up on the mike 'Cods and announce to all those "lazy @ worthless" striking union workers that you despise how your a NWA scab and proud of it. Tell them like you do here on this BB "you union folk don't know who or what you are anymore". Let go with some 'Cods "one liners", I'm sure you'll have 'em rolling (or not?). Tell the crowd how they have ruined all the airlines, made them go into bankruptcy. Inform them because of union contracts and work rules, outsourcing is the unions fault. Tell how unions have failed, and must be eliminated.

Grow a pair 'Cods. Come out swinging on Dec 4 like you have here over 1100 times in 3 months on this BB. Let that scab mouth you have go, run it loud and proud.

Another beauty; "Your recall rights, which you are so proud of, has crippled the industry along with unions demand of putting seniority above productivity. It goes against the laws of nature and therefore doomed to fail. In nature it is the strong that survive, not the weak and the petty. Your recall rights stunt the natural growth of the industry thus making it weak to the point that it isn't worth anything to anyone but the vultures. You guys are killing your chosen industry slowly but surely."

If you agree to go, I will come up just for the occasion. I would really love to meet the mighty PlaytheCods in person. I am serious. PM me and let me know.

Step out from behind the Mask 'Cods

BTW 'Cods, I voted your a coward. :)

Of course he is.I mean he'll have plenty to say about it but the bottom line is, He'll be a NO SHOW at the union rally Dec 4 GUARANTEED. He has no sack to show his scab face and he knows it.

======================================================

I wonder if he's still riding the bus(the one with the windows blacked out, and with the security guard), up to the terminal, and thru the secure door !!

I wonder if he's come face-to-face with the AMFA guys out on the street ?

NAAA !!

NH/BB's

PlaytheCods, here is another opportunity to run your big ignorant scab mouth to those you have such contempt...union workers. On Sunday Dec 4, AMFA local 5 in DTW is hosting a union rally at the Crystal Gardens Convention Center, 7pm. Its open to the public and all media. I have heard many union leaders will be attending, maybe Delle will be there also (rumor), and you can speak to him in person. You can tell him how you feel about him 'Cods, right to his face.

If you agree to go, I will come up just for the occasion. I would really love to meet the mighty PlaytheCods in person. I am serious. PM me and let me know.

PTO, you should go to this thing incognito. Obviously you're not going to announce your current status like Hackman would like you to do, but I bet it would be entertaining to observe this pep rally firsthand.

Is the intimidation and thuggery all an act at this point? Have there been any actual incidents of violence during this strike, or just petty junior high intimidation and vandalization? I think a lot of the testoterone fueled rhetoric that gets thrown around kind of rings hollow at this point.

Anyway, I'm voting for PTO to go and to report back to us with his assesment on what transpired.

PTO, you should go to this thing incognito. Obviously you're not going to announce your current status like Hackman would like you to do, but I bet it would be entertaining to observe this pep rally firsthand.

Is the intimidation and thuggery all an act at this point? Have there been any actual incidents of violence during this strike, or just petty junior high intimidation and vandalization? I think a lot of the testoterone fueled rhetoric that gets thrown around kind of rings hollow at this point.

Anyway, I'm voting for PTO to go and to report back to us with his assesment on what transpired.
Why should he have to hide finman? He shouldn't worry, I'm sure nothing will happen. He should not be afraid to announce he is a NWA scab, he's proud of it. Let freedom of speech ring. To me, he is just a gullable NWA pawn that management has used to do the dirty work. He doesn't understand what he has done, as he's been misinformed about many subjects. When NWA are done with him, he will be flushed. As far as NWA management attending the rally, now that might be...well...unwise.

NWA management are the thugs and intimidators, not AMFA or its mechanics. After you NWA criminals forced the strike, NWA hired these "security" firms and goons with video cameras taping 24/7 at the picket lines and scab hotel protests, just hoping they could instigate an incident and get it out to the bias and bought off press. I haven't heard of anything happening but a few minor incidents. MSP MAC has now being sued for denying AMFA the right to picket. I wonder who complained to them?

You know what rings hollow you NWA management POS? YOUR SCAB AIRLINE IS TANKING....DEAD LAST Hopefully NWA's slide to Chapter 7 will be quickly forthcoming with another huge loss in the 4th quarter, and you and your punk management friends will soon be on the street also. The MSP "Hometown Airline" will be Suncountry, in fact it already is to many. :up:

As far as NWA management attending the rally, now that might be...well...unwise.

NWA management are the thugs and intimidators, not AMFA or its mechanics. After you NWA criminals forced the strike, NWA hired these "security" firms and goons with video cameras taping 24/7 at the picket lines and scab hotel protests

You know what rings hollow you NWA management POS? YOUR SCAB AIRLINE IS TANKING....DEAD LAST

Yeah, that was a little hollow. What would happen; would he be called bad names and have things thrown at him? Would someone TP his car? It's not like he's going to get his legs broken. Thankfully we don't live in that kind of society anymore.

I'm not sure what's wrong with hiring people to moniter the situation. NWA has to protect it's assets, both human and physical, from harm. That's just common sense.

How does that ring hollow? Anyway, our on-time rankings will improve before year-end, and we'll be in the middle of the pack (where we'd like to be) for the full year. I didn't realize my post warranted a POS thrown my way, but oh well.

...Anyway, our on-time rankings will improve before year-end, and we'll be in the middle of the pack (where we'd like to be) for the full year....

Middle of the pack? WTF?

So now we're aiming for mediocrity (sp?)?! That's just F'ing great. Now wonder this place is in the toilet. :down:

Middle of the pack? WTF?

So now we're aiming for mediocrity (sp?)?! That's just F'ing great. Now wonder this place is in the toilet. :down:

It's simple economics actually. It's costly to have the best on-time, because you have to pad your schedule to attain that, which increases the crew costs. If you set your schedule very tight and achieve an adequate on-time, then you've optimized your operation.

Buying decisions aren't determined by on-time performance if the performance is in the normal range. Analysis proves that passengers only avoid abvious outliers in performance, leavings price and convenience the only things customers care about.

FWIW,

This is post # 13 of this thread, and "POS" (sorry), I mean P T O has not responded.
(Although he's active on the 5 most recent NW threads)

Hack,
I think you scared him, or at the very least, made him "THINK" (If thats possible)

NH/BB's

FWIW,

This is post # 13 of this thread, and "POS" (sorry), I mean P T O has not responded.
(Although he's active on the 5 most recent NW threads)

Hack,
I think you scared him, or at the very least, made him "THINK" (If thats possible)

NH/BB's
NH/BB,

'Cods did PM and state he would like to go but he is soon leaving his scab career at NWA. He stated it will be close time wise.

I will stand by for a "big disappointment".... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.