DTW AMFA Local 5 Union Rally

Is 'Cods a man of Conviction? Or just another Scab?

• 'Cods is a coward, he won't show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cods is not a coward, he will show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"OPIE",
Now of course you'll be proudly Identifying yourself as a "bottom feeding" SCAB ???????????

NH/BB's

No duffas, I will be happy to identify myself as a NWA employee :up: if it were only possible to have a meaningful discussion unfortunately I am afraid that that would not be possible. There are too many in the ranks like the group that we have all heard so much about from the wheat and rye fiasco. You people have someone you are proud to call one of your own that prefers to be called "Ms.####" and cant do anything but scream and scream, from what I heard the majority of that group was incapable of coherent thought.

How about supporting the strikers now?
It wasn't that enlightening. Though I must say I do have a new appreciation of where you guys get your die-hard attitudes. There was a mechanic that got up and spoke/read a speech that he had written, even though it was poorly presented the emotion in the story was very captivating. He is a second-generation unionists and his son was a third generation unionist who is a laid off police officer. You guys really do need to change your tactics in which you address people in swaying them toward unions. I was really touched about this mans story, it was more than just the story though it had a certain element about it that I don't know how to describe. The "Oh your not union so your a worthless piece of sh!t attitude" just isn't going to swing it. I do not have the answer here but I do know what isn't going to work.

Well 'Cods you went, but you didn't state your case. Why? You didn't tell Mr. Rose your a proud NWA scab and you despise him because he is a AMFA Local 5 president? Hmmm, sounds to me like your mouth doesn't match your scab conviction 'Cods. Of course we knew that before, didn't we? So what did you find out about what AMFA knew about your Arizona scab training? Anything? Is that is the first you've heard Delle speak 'Cods? He is a very intelligent and driven man. He also cares about his members greatly, who are fighting, instead of scabbing. At his age, he is still a workaholic, and does more in a day than most do in a week. What did you expect from him and what did his speech embody? Your not giving much for details.

Unions are made of many walks of life. Your scabbing in a large union city, like NYC, MSP, and most northern, and east/west coastal towns. I don't know why you think race has anything to do with being in a union. Go to a union rally in NYC, and the make-up might be mostly minorities, depending on what union it is. In the south, unions are not as prevalent, probably why the south has some of the poorest people and cities in the US. What was said by the F/A that who spoke in your scab opinioned "lies and propaganda" blurb? Again, your not leaving any details for us Cod's as to what you consider "lies and propaganda". However, your living a lie yourself, you believe the professional liars you work for at Scab Air.

Drinking beer is fine with me, I drink, but I don't drink on the way to work, and I try not to drink and drive. Again 'Cods you twist the truth until it suits your needs.

I would have flown to DTW today, but unfortunately, I could not due to unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances. I assume you'll be leaving the NWA mess soon in DTW, unless you "rollover" for the man. I will try to find the time to make it to DTW another time.

Yes that is the first time I heard him speak and was indeed impressed with his abilities. He gave a brief history of himself then some other guy stepped in from the shipping industry and talked about a boat that no one would unload because of some event that took place two years before so this poor ship sails around the globe until some union hands unloads and reloads the ship. Then Dell stepped up to the podium again and began the same preaching as the other speakers of how everyone is going to be working for Wal-Mart wages and solidarity. I can very easily see him being a work-a-holic. The man has some energy that is for sure. "An injury to one is an injury to all" "Solidarity! Solidarity!! Solidarity!!!" seems to be the favorite battle cry for you union guys yet your unions are so divided that when you put union and solidarity together it becomes one huge oxymoron.

No I did not proclaim myself a scab. Given the circumstances let just say it would have been uncouth. I did take a long look at the scab pictures they had posted there, I didn't see mine. I am curious as to whether or not I made it in any of the back ground shots of the people taking pictures there.

I asked Mr. Rose what he knew about what was going on in Arizona before the strike. He said they knew a lot. I asked why did they advertise that there were only a handful of scabs there. He said that NWA has about only 800 mechanics there I said yes that is about right but Arizona processed at least 2700 through that facility. There was a moment of pause and somewhat discomfort between the both of us and I said, do excuse me sir I know that you are busy. I forget what he said but he then went back into the convention center. I stayed outside a moment longer and wrote "PTO" in the snow. I then went back inside and that is when they introduced Dell.

The F/A he just rambled about how unsafe NWA was and how we hid the log books so they couldn't make cabin write ups. He spoke of the low moral of the F/A's and Doug’s unbelievable ignorance. He mentioned a meeting they went to and that Doug’s response to the low moral was for the F/A's to serve more beverages on international flights. He also said that the F/A's support AMFA 100%. Which we all know is a bunch of BS.

I am not twisting anything Hackman.

Did anyone else here attend this Rally?

I did not attend this pep rally, one reason is because I knew that with all the bs being spewed no one would ask Delle why amfa turned down 26 weeks of bennies and severance to make a point. That is something the cleaners and mechs could have really used and would have made a big difference to their families. Nor would anyone ask why the membership was not allowed to vote on something when amfa proclaims itself a democratic union that will vote on everything. It was only a propaganda spewing evening not anything truely meaningful was going to be discussed. I do know from a friend (UAW member) there was a large UAW turnout which shows how little support amfa has within amfa considering there was only ABOUT 300 in attendance.

Many unionists attended, but only one scab had to hide his identity. :ph34r:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...ESS05/512050412

I think that three hundred is a bit on the high side for the attendance. It was less like one-seventy-five to two-twenty-five. Mr. Rose asked all the AMFA members to stand up, twenty to thirty percent of the room stood. Not a good showing in my opinion for a local that was forty-five hundred strong. The Auto Workers held the numbers. There was no hiding I was there right in the middle of them.

I think that three hundred is a bit on the high side for the attendance. It was less like one-seventy-five to two-twenty-five. Mr. Rose asked all the AMFA members to stand up, twenty to thirty percent of the room stood. Not a good showing in my opinion for a local that was forty-five hundred strong. The Auto Workers held the numbers. There was no hiding I was there right in the middle of them.
YOU WERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM...HIDING!!!! Why didn't you state to Mr. Rose with whom you spoke; Hello Bob, my name is Joe 'Cods Bootlicker, and I'm proud to be a NWA scab. You union pukes are sure stupid, your strike has failed, and now I have your job. Your union, AMFA, lied to all its members about this strike, and you guys are worthless as airline workers with your die-hard union attitudes."

YOU DIDN'T SAY, "I AM PROUD TO BE A NWA SCAB"!!!! because you were too damn scared to run your scab mouth...period. You had to H-I-D-E!!!! :down: :down: :down: :down:

Opus, you are a true DUMBASS, just like your buddy PTO. 26 weeks of pay and benefits that would never have been paid due to a "bait and switch" clause. AMFA did the right thing and you scabs sold out your profession for a free hotel room. You scabs are nothing but freeloaders and thieves and one day you will have to pay for what you have done.

YOU WERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM...HIDING!!!! Why didn't you state to Mr. Rose with whom you spoke; Hello Bob, my name is Joe 'Cods Bootlicker, and I'm proud to be a NWA scab. You union pukes are sure stupid, your strike has failed, and now I have your job. Your union, AMFA, lied to all its members about this strike, and you guys are worthless as airline workers with your die-hard union attitudes."

YOU DIDN'T SAY, "I AM PROUD TO BE A NWA SCAB"!!!! because you were too damn scared to run your scab mouth...period. You had to H-I-D-E!!!! :down: :down: :down: :down:
What purpose would it serve to announce in the middle of a union gang bang that you're a replacement worker? The last time I checked, inciting a few hundred thugs to give you a beat down would not be a display of masculinity, but rather a glaring dislplay of stupidity. I'm not sure I understand your anger on this point. Yours is a very odd reaction to his attendance and commentary on the rally. Do you feel violated that he was able to sit in on this rally incognito? Do you actually wish physical harm to PTO?

It would have served no purpose at all. When the F/A was speaking I so much wanted to stand up and call foul. I really did have to bite my tongue. Anything I would have said would have been drowned out in protest and catcalls, I do not doubt that one bit. Hackman I was indeed out of my element and in what could have become very hostile territory very quickly with o back up at all. Certainly you can see and understand where I was at and the situation I was in. It was a good Rally everyone had a good time and all my known presence would have done was spoiled a good evening for a bunch of people. The very fact that I went is good enough for me.

It would have served no purpose at all. When the F/A was speaking I so much wanted to stand up and call foul. I really did have to bite my tongue. Anything I would have said would have been drowned out in protest and catcalls, I do not doubt that one bit. Hackman I was indeed out of my element and in what could have become very hostile territory very quickly with o back up at all. Certainly you can see and understand where I was at and the situation I was in. It was a good Rally everyone had a good time and all my known presence would have done was spoiled a good evening for a bunch of people. The very fact that I went is good enough for me.
I rest my case, you don't have the scab conviction you claim to have.

Finman, I guess its better for you management criminals to beat and rape him instead right? Tell me the ruthless management pricks at NWA have his best intrests at heart, and now your s**tty failing airline has found its morals? Yeah, can I stop laughing now?

I rest my case, you don't have the scab conviction you claim to have.

Finman, I guess its better for you management criminals to beat and rape him instead right? Tell me the ruthless management pricks at NWA have his best intrests at heart, and now your s**tty failing airline has found its morals? Yeah, can I stop laughing now?
Criminals? I'm not sure what laws we're breaking, so you'll have to let me (and AG Hatch) in on that.

Actually, we'll just pay him a fair wage for the services that he provides. Morals doesn't really factor in to the equation, only economics. If he feels that what we have to offer is less than he can earn elsewhere, then he will leave. If that occurs often enough, then we will raise wages in order to keep good mechanics (and avoid costly hiring and training costs). It's a pretty simple (and fair) process when the free market is allowed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.