Fleet Service thread IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAM and US Airways have come to a tentative agreement and the details are to be released on April 11. There is a memo from Scott Kirby.

Love your avitar, great movie!!!

Tim, if Canale doesnt recognize you, do you actually think he will let you attend?

In Phx, we got a memo from Scott Kirby saying the union and management have come to a tentative agreement. If this agreement doesn't give the easties a big pay jump then it will be turned down. The rampers in Phx will take any bone thrown at them.

Matrix
You would have to go back to about page 22 to catch up. As soon as the letter came out on the IAM web site this forum went nuts and jumped about 10 pages since 5 o'clock yesterday.

In Phx, we got a memo from Scott Kirby saying the union and management have come to a tentative agreement. If this agreement doesn't give the easties a big pay jump then it will be turned down. The rampers in Phx will take any bone thrown at them.

That sums it up in a nutshell right there! There will be a few that vote no in the west but the majority will vote yes. Doesn't matter anyway cause the east hubs have control.

That sums it up in a nutshell right there! There will be a few that vote no in the west but the majority will vote yes. Doesn't matter anyway cause the east hubs have control.
Unfortunately the guys in Phx just look at the money instead of the big picture. That don't care in they take away your vacation and sick time,etc,etc. This company is sitting on three billion in cash reserves.

Black,
"That sums it up in a nutshell right there! There will be a few that vote no in the west but the majority will vote yes. Doesn't matter anyway cause the east hubs have control."

thats really sad . Run for the money but if you don't have a job what good is a 4 dollar raise spread out over 18 months.. and for that 2-6 yr agent chances are very good

they will never see top out. Be certain of one thing if UA is jumping in PHX would most likely be downsized as they don't need that overlap from sfo and den ..

look at what happened to DAY then CLE and now PIT from the us / pi mergers. PHL and CLT would most likely be o.k . UA wants south hub and needs PHL revenue.

so WE on the east would probably survive.. Ironic its the east thats trying to protect the west jobs but yet we are labeled the spoilers and only think of ourselves .. total B/S

Hi Everyone,
Just joined today will be posting some New Direction videos very soon.

Thanks

VideoGuy

Hi Everyone,
Just joined today will be posting some New Direction videos very soon.

Thanks

VideoGuy

Well we shall see. Just joined today huh?

SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will appologize when I see your stuff.

hey VG ,
welcome to the board.

You would be golden if you could get some video of District Force aka T.R wearing a dress for RC .. :lol: :lol:

Yes I agree, I for one will be voting no because I see this sham of a TA for what it is. But in PHX we have some great workers however the majority we have alot of people who could care less what the TA is all about as long as someone tells them there is a raise involved. I honestly think it could be a 50 cent raise across the board and phx would still vote yes. lol

Well we shall see. Just joined today huh?
SUSPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will appologize when I see your stuff.

V G

My sincere appology....Got your info.....Welcome to the board.............Solidarity

Hope you understood.....there are a few misdirection posts that just waste our time.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back