Status
Not open for further replies.
chilokie1 said:
When the ASS was formed part of the agreement was to keep
the same ratio of members in each Union, has anyone heard if
those numbers are being kept up to date and the ratio is being
Maintained?
Do you really have to ask?

Hey fellas. I work out of IAH and we were told by a mechanic that 45+50 mechanics were coming back to the station. Does this sound legit? Because let the union tell it, no former stations will be reopened in this contract.

Lot of supplemental pay checks being rescinded due to not getting the numbers right. Check your Jetnet it will be red lined if you are affected.

Also heard the entire line workforce is in the group due to line premium not being correct.

Colonel.Ramp said:
Hey fellas. I work out of IAH and we were told by a mechanic that 45+50 mechanics were coming back to the station. Does this sound legit? Because let the union tell it, no former stations will be reopened in this contract.
AA or US guys?

1/2 a dozen guys in my shop were affected and were told they would get a corrected check next week. Glad to hear the line wasn't shorted just heard that the line premium was not right.

2ndGENAMT said:
1/2 a dozen guys in my shop were affected and were told they would get a corrected check next week. Glad to hear the line wasn't shorted just heard that the line premium was not right.

Mine has been reversed also, did they get a reason why it needed to be corrected?

I heard it was because they didnt do 401k deductions right if a larger % was selected.

If you made adjustments to your 401K for it to be effective on the lump sum and it was not then that is where the error should have been made and corrected. As far as line pay goes the line guys did not get line pay in the lump sum. I'm not sure if that will be paid in the adjustment check when issued in January. There may be no line pay adjustment. Anything can happen between now and January.

[SIZE=10pt]"You are part of a small group of employees who is already paid more per hour than the new scales provide for. You will not see any loss of pay, but will remain on your pay step until your years of service catch up with your pay rate (also known as being red circled)."[/SIZE]

Rogallo said:
Thx. I've heard BNA and MSY also??
TWU received 5 stations from the NMB. IAH, MSY, ABQ, IND, and BNA. San Diego is a Hybrid station too. It's supposed to be Envoy and TWU but alot has changed. IAH is that deep family secret. We have too many overnights and diversions to be having Jetpro do work. AA wants to keep a budget but I don't see how. The mechanics came by for.a brake riding class this week and mentioned it. They said they may take over pushing and towing which doesn make sense to me. Towing yes but pushing because of a few shear pin issues? It's not guaranteed but I want to know why the TWU has been elusive about it. That sounds like IAH is reopening to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back