June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of an arrogant...umm..."link": For purely the sake of argument; let's assume a less happy outcome and the tragic loss of someone onboard, with nothing else changed. Exactly how, and concerning what specific areas, would the report on the crew's actions "have a different outcome"?

I'm certain we'd all still eagerly love to hear what YOU would have done "better".......?

Seems eastus1... You still don't understand TOGA and what this means to the AIRBUS MCP/FADEC?

No worries eastus1...maybe pi brat will explain it to you someday?

OTTER

Seems eastus1... You still don't understand TOGA and what this means to the AIRBUS MCP/FADEC?

No worries eastus1...maybe pi brat will explain it to you someday.

OTTER

"No worries eastus1...maybe pi brat will explain it to you someday." Why would he? He seems, as do I and the proverbial and in this case literal, "rest of the world", quite content with the crew performance on that flight. Don't hide behind PI....

How pathetic indeed...Still waiting: I'm certain we'd all still eagerly love to hear what YOU would have done "better".......?

You've zero timidity when referencing " my 20000+ hours of flying", so,...don't be the least bit bashful about sharing your wisdom here..........? I, for one, am ready to be properly dazzled...perhaps even left utterly awestruck...

"You still don't understand TOGA and what this means to the AIRBUS MCP/FADEC?" Hmmm....Somehow...I'm just not feeling utterly awestruck here....Go figure ;)

Let's play old school Stan Eval morning standup with this: You've departed LGA, are at low altitude and have just ingested geese in both engines. OTTER574: You have the aircraft....The clock's running and Mother Earth is getting closer....Go ahead...dazzle us all................................................................?

"No worries eastus1...maybe pi brat will explain it to you someday." Why would he? He seems, as do I and the proverbial, and in this case literal, "rest of the world" quite content with the crew performance on that flight. Don't hide behind PI....

How pathetic indeed...Still waiting: I'm certain we'd all still eagerly love to hear what YOU would have done "better".......?

You've zero timidity when referencing " my 20000+ hours of flying", so,...don't be the least bit bashful about sharing your wisdom here..........? I, for one, am ready to be properly dazzled...perhaps even left utterly awestruck...

"You still don't understand TOGA and what this means to the AIRBUS MCP/FADEC?" Hmmm....Somehow...I'm just not feeling utterly awestruck here....Go figure ;)

Your 3+ paragraphs, may answer your questions into what you're seeking useast1.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

If not, please give Dr Phil or Dr Ruth a try for your known ailments.

It may work wonders on YOU.

OTTER

That's only Breeze. No one else can't fake "sensible" nearly as well.

I must have made an impression......

Nice cheap shot, luvn......I have barely been on the boards in the last 3 months, other than to help with my daughter's fundraiser.

Of course, I'm not surprised......and you want our trust.

breeze

Reactions: 2 people
You must have missed my question. Did you get around to reading the NTSB report on 1549? I provided a link. Need it again?

You care to clarify how you voted for alpa, stated by you, during the last cba election?

But now, a few years later, (head in the sand) corrupt usapa benefits YOU and IT'S all about Meeeee.

Is that what I can garner from you, pi brat/Easties?

OTTER

Reactions: 1 person
You care to clarify how you voted for alpa, stated by you, during the last cba election?

But now, a few years later, (head in the sand) corrupt usapa benefits YOU and IT'S all about Meeeee.

Is that what I can garner from you, pi brat/Easties?

OTTER

How I voted and USAPA have absolutely NOTHING to do with the actions of the crew of 1549. Nothing. I'm calling you because of your arrogant implications that had the crew gone to TOGA they would have recovered the engines and not ditched. It is claim that has been thrown around by a few westies for years and the good folks at the NTSB disagree with you. You know, the experts? In their opinion the engines were damaged beyond use, yet you refuse to admit what an ass you have made of yourself. More integrity.

You don't like Sully because of his testimony before Judge Wake? Fine, let him know, but that doesn't take away from the job he did during and after the flight of 1549. It just makes you look ignorant.

Some? How many were actually found guilty Pi?

None were found guilty because of the way USAPA chose to prosecute the case. They decided to use an A bomb where a hand grenade would work. They should gone to court with ones they had some evidence on, but as usual tried to make a bigger case than there was. Then, I believe some would have been found guilty, but not of much. The mass phone calls were just childish behavior from an angry group. As I told one of my reps, if that activity was going to bring down the union it sure is weak. But, it did need to stop.

Your 3+ paragraphs, may answer your questions into what you're seeking useast1.... ;) ;) ;) ;)

If not, please give Dr Phil or Dr Ruth a try for your known ailments.

It may work wonders on YOU.

OTTER

I see. "Let's play old school Stan Eval morning standup with this: You've departed LGA, are at low altitude and have just ingested geese in both engines. OTTER574: You have the aircraft....The clock's running and Mother Earth is getting closer....Go ahead...dazzle us all................................................................?"

OTTER574: So, your best "professional" effort at a solution to the inflight emergency = Call Dr Phil? ;) I see. Dismissed.

"Known ailments" in this instance are your smarmy and truly pathetic willingness to denigrate the brilliant performance of colleagues in a dire situation, imply a superior solution, but not even have the spine to detail what actions you believe should have been taken that they did not. The word disgusting fails to even begin to address your behavior with this.......

"What a piece of work is man" ;)

None were found guilty because of the way USAPA chose to prosecute the case. They decided to use an A bomb where a hand grenade would work. They should gone to court with ones they had some evidence on, but as usual tried to make a bigger case than there was. Then, I believe some would have been found guilty, but not of much. The mass phone calls were just childish behavior from an angry group. As I told one of my reps, if that activity was going to bring down the union it sure is weak. But, it did need to stop.

I pretty much ignored the union until the Cactus 18 fiasco and the mob dragnet pulled innocent friends of mine into having to defend themselves against false charges. I have a question. Exactly how many phone calls triggered the union to act? And of those phone calls, which ones were legit and which ones were just to jam the phone lines? I saw nothing published that showed if you made x number of phone calls to USAPA would cause the mob to react.

USAPA's emotional witch hunts have empowered Leonidas and helped fund the West pilot defense. West pilots donanted thousands of dollars to support the Cactus 3. The company has since reversed their decision and paid the innocent pilots their back pay. As a result, all money donated to the Cactus 3 went to Leonidas.

Way to go, USAPA. We appreciate your support.

..... and the good folks at the NTSB disagree with you. You know, the experts? In their opinion the engines were damaged beyond use, yet you refuse to admit what an ass you have made of yourself. More integrity.

You don't like Sully because of his testimony before Judge Wake? Fine, let him know, but that doesn't take away from the job he did during and after the flight of 1549. It just makes you look ignorant.

Well summarized sir.

"In their opinion the engines were damaged beyond use.." Mere "details"...What do those guys know anyway?......

I pretty much ignored the union until the Cactus 18 fiasco and the mob dragnet pulled innocent friends of mine into having to defend themselves against false charges. I have a question. Exactly how many phone calls triggered the union to act? And of those phone calls, which ones were legit and which ones were just to jam the phone lines? I saw nothing published that showed if you made x number of phone calls to USAPA would cause the mob to react.

USAPA's emotional witch hunts have empowered Leonidas and helped fund the West pilot defense. West pilots donanted thousands of dollars to support the Cactus 3. The company has since reversed their decision and paid the innocent pilots their back pay. As a result, all money donated to the Cactus 3 went to Leonidas.

Way to go, USAPA. We appreciate your support.

It was all laid out in the complaint. It gave names and phone numbers with the number of times and minutes they called.

You are exactly right about USAPA's actions helping the west cause. I'm sure the anger over the C18 helped raise as much money for AOL than anything and the USAPA leaders could not see that.

I pretty much ignored the union until the Cactus 18 fiasco and the mob dragnet pulled innocent friends of mine into having to defend themselves against false charges.

EC: That, plus the absurd attempts at elevating the mess to a criminal RICO level are what distressed me most about the entire, sorry fiasco. I'm of the firm opinion that "something", most certainly, needed to be done...but...Sheesh!...The responses chosen weren't the right "something" by any means. I must agree that this certainly elevated internal west support levels....and who could wonder why there?

What do geese have to do with contrived testimony under oath? Yes. Such "integrity" from dear Sully.

You missed the point. Shocker. What does Sully's testimony under oath have to do with the job he did with 1549? BTW, under oath he gave his opinion and we were flying together when ALPA brought their dog and pony show to CLT. We stopped in to listen and he gave them the same opinion then, before USAPA ever came about. You don't like his opinion? Fine, but it has NOTHING to do with his actions in the aircraft.

Besides, you have no integrity. You claim to not work here but parrot the same old B.S. and don't have the balls to answer me why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts