June - US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The law does not have to rule the nic to not be in dispute. You can dispute it forever. You must, however, accept the fact that it is, indeed, binding.

You may dispute the speed limit, and you most likely exceed it. Once caught doing so, however, will cost you.

Now..... show me an eastie with 15 solid years of service placed behind a AWA newhire on the Nic list. Back up your statement.

Hey sport don't follow your argument here....just looked at the NIC list,,something I haven't done in at least a year.
There are literally dozens of your guys with .1 and .3 years of service intermingled amongst our guys where is shows 17.0 LOS and 17 seniority...and they are not showed as furloughed.
Are we missing some subtle argument you are trying to make????

NICDOA
NPJB

Reactions: 2 people
All hail JohnnyMac! Raise a glass to same!
Actually John was a true advocate of the pilots which is why he's come up on your "villain-go-round. You can see you're getting no traction with this, so why not praise USAPA's true founder, John Prater. Had he done his duty to cram down the NIC and sign a joint contract before the light went on in Scabford's head, there would be no USAPA, only 3200 faces with the same "What just happened" look on their stupid faces. That would have been more priceless than the chicken--- little box with coerced cards that was dropped by the NMB.

Face it 9 Helpings, your crew waited too long to form your little failure. And look how much you've paid for it.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey sport don't follow your argument here....just looked at the NIC list,,something I haven't done in at least a year.
There are literally dozens of your guys with .1 and .3 years of service intermingled amongst our guys where is shows 17.0 LOS and 17 seniority...and they are not showed as furloughed.
Are we missing some subtle argument you are trying to make????

NICDOA
NPJB

That's the way I read the NIC list also. In fact, I am one of the 17 year, never furloughed. guys with plenty of, still on "probation" new hires ahead of me.

seajay

That's the way I read the NIC list also. In fact, I am one of the 17 year, never furloughed. guys with plenty of, still on "probation" new hires ahead of me.

seajay

Not only on probation but according to one of the court filings some of them had not even flown a revenue trip yet !!

NICDOA
NPJB

Have any of you asked co USAPA founder Johnny Mac how he feels about what transpired after WYE? He bears the mighty mantle of co founder right with Bradford. Thank him next time you see him. Every East pilot owes him a handshake!

No need to ask..it is public record....

J Mac was West MEC chair....after Wye he authored the letter to Prater that basically said submit the Nic to the company for acceptance or the West MEC is suing national.

Then....once usapa was elected...his last letter was to Bradford seeking West section 6 rights as afforded in the TA, which of course were denied by the new found scab in chief, in a smug reply letter, that will be around exhibit x,y or z behind the other dozens of pieces of evidence showing usapa's intent to disregard its DFR owed to the class and scab West jobs to benefit the east.

You are barking up the wrong tree scab.

There may be West pilots who do not like J Mac, but I doubt there are any that would equate him to a lowlife east usapa scab such as Bradford or yourself.

seajay

Yeah.....well count your blessing.

Hold on a second...were you one of the furloughed MDA guys still acting like you were not furloughed?

The reason I ask is you said the newhires were "ahead" of you......

Are there any West pilots junior to you on the Nic? If so, agian I say count your blessings because there should not have been!!

Ames joins the Nic4 watch list.

What a scab....

Get a clue 9....the absolute worst thing that could happen to me in this whole deal is some east scab gets my job and I retire.

Feel free to watch me though...I will be the guy still calling you out from under the rock usapa crawls.

Actually John was a true advocate of the pilots which is why he's come up on your "villain-go-round. You can see you're getting no traction with this, so why not praise USAPA's true founder, John Prater. Had he done his duty to cram down the NIC and sign a joint contract before the light went on in Scabford's head, there would be no USAPA, only 3200 faces with the same "What just happened" look on their stupid faces. That would have been more priceless than the chicken--- little box with coerced cards that was dropped by the NMB.

Face it 9 Helpings, your crew waited too long to form your little failure. And look how much you've paid for it.

You missed this one. Jeff Freund could not believe Jmacs stupidity. He was absolutely made aware the Nic would force the East out of ALPA and the West would never get the Nic. But the He pressed on, and here we are. Not too smart seeing the end result.

What a scab....

Get a clue 9....the absolute worst thing that could happen to me in this whole deal is some east scab gets my job and I retire.

Feel free to watch me though...I will be the guy still calling you out from under the rock usapa crawls.

Poster child for watch list. Keep an eye on this AFO....

Had he done his duty to cram down the NIC and sign a joint contract before the light went on in Scabford's head, there would be no USAPA, only 3200 faces with the same "What just happened" look on their stupid faces.

Do I understand you correctly that you are saying Prater should have taken away the joint ratification that was provided for in the TA?

Prater openly stated McIlvenna was an idiot. An idiot that had absolutely no idea what the arbitration really meant. It meant nothing and McIlvenna led the clueless West group into the swamp.Friend could t talk any sense into him either. Everyone was amazed he was elected in the first place.

Nope, stop waiting by the mailbox. When you decided to flush your credibility by supporting USAPA, you became a lousy spokesperson for anyone and anything.

You and your cronies built your civil war on the premise that you didn't need any west participation. Perhaps you should have thought of a time when this would be behind us and things like charitable giving would be a possibility. But apparently there will never be such a time and I do not place any boundaries on my disdain for every east pilot, even long time friends.

As for selfish, look in the mirror. I feel bad for your daughter. She didn't choose to have this disease, she didn't choose to have someone like you as a father. But you on the other hand did choose. You chose a course that would help cause real financial and personal hardship on 1500 west pilots. And in doing so, you helped to cut off at least some of that potential funding because you knew you could "get yours" even if it came off the plate of west pilots. I'm sure your daughter has too much class to ask why you did this. And I know you couldn't ever put together a sufficient answer.

Ok, luvn,

Fair enough as far as the civil war goes. We each have our beliefs as to where that all lies.

The bottom line is that I am not poking sharp sticks at you and you have no reason to poke them back at me, unless you want a fight......and I am capable of making a good sharp point on the end of a stick.

Pick on someone else......I know this thing is going to play itself out regardless of what you, I, or anyone else does or doesn't do.

breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts