Just for the record:

So x, question? ...... If it comes down to this, well you vote for "Comrade Bernie" over Trump in November?....... Just curious to see how far left you have really drifted!
What if it's Bloomberg? How many of the folks who said "I didn't vote FOR Trump...I voted AGAINST Hillary" will defect from the Trump fold? But if it's Bernie - he has my vote. Trump is killing this country. His supporters are like the frog put into a pan of cool water, then the pan is placed on the burner of a stove. As the water warms..it feels pretty good. But they don't realize until it's too late that they are screwed.

So x, question? ...... If it comes down to this, well you vote for "Comrade Bernie" over Trump in November?....... Just curious to see how far left you have really drifted!
Well, I don't think Bernie will win the DemoRat nomination.
Given the two choices (if these are my only choices), Ill do a write in.
Can't vote for Bernie, he's worse than Hillery.
Will not vote for T-Rump again as he's a crazy liar.
Furthermore, I won't vote for any RepubliRat again (maybe Romney).
They have no balls.
Hopefully Bloomberg will be the choice.
I'd vote for him.

What if it's Bloomberg? How many of the folks who said "I didn't vote FOR Trump...I voted AGAINST Hillary" will defect from the Trump fold? But if it's Bernie - he has my vote. Trump is killing this country. His supporters are like the frog put into a pan of cool water, then the pan is placed on the burner of a stove. As the water warms..it feels pretty good. But they don't realize until it's too late that they are screwed.

Hey Boomer, how has Trump "destroyed" the country?

Besides destroying your "feelings" with mean tweets...

They have no balls.
I'd vote for him.

You wont vote for Trump because he's a "crazy liar" but will vote for Bloomberg...because in your world he's not a "crazy liar"????

You that thick or what?

They have no balls.
I'd vote for him.
Well, I'll give you that! At least you realize that Bernie would be a total disaster! Maybe you haven't gone totally bonkers! But I disagree with you on one issue, that is I feel there are enough crazies out there to put Bernie over the top for the nomination!

I do support Trump because of the competition. Hillary (arch criminal), Biden (a blithering idiot), Warren (terrifying), Bernie (communist bum), and Bloomberg (a complete POS). So I suppose you're right. After having Bloomturd as my mayor for twelve years I can tell you this. If you vote for that crook and he wins you WILL get what you deserve.

Last edited:
You think you are living in some dystopian hell hole under Trump?

Only a stupid hombre would think that.

What exactly are you expecting to happen? Trump gonna seize your vagina hats?
I didn't say that. I just said that I am looking far beyond the Trump reign. Long term, I believe it's called. And he's killing this country. I only hope it can be repaired. Enjoy it while you can. Edited to add....you are the only "male" posting here that actually has a vagina.

I didn't say that. I just said that I am looking far beyond the Trump reign. Long term, I believe it's called. And he's killing this country. I only hope it can be repaired. Enjoy it while you can. Edited to add....you are the only "male" posting here that actually has a vagina.

So explain in your delusional wisdom how Trump is “destroying” the country. What specifically is he doing other then triggering lefties with his tweets?

More people then ever are working, wages are up, etc. So what in your boomer mind is getting “destroyed”???

K.C. you are can't look beyond the end of your nose if you say you'd vote for Barnie!

Last edited:
So explain in your delusional wisdom how Trump is “destroying” the country. What specifically is he doing other then triggering lefties with his tweets?

More people then ever are working, wages are up, etc. So what in your boomer mind is getting “destroyed”???
Just wait and see. And try some vagasil. It can help you.

Latest posts