Mechs get merged

Corruption is not an "issue". You probably think Blago and his teamsters ties are merely "issues" as well. Gimme a break. :down:

The former Governor of Illinois still has a trial ahead of him. I have seen the evidence the media has released and based on that I believe he is guilty. However, we must remember that we live in a democracy which established that you are INNOCENT until proven guilty in a court of law. So until then I believe that its not proper to assume you know the whole story and to assume he is gulty.

I know this is common practice at Delta, but not for everyone else.

Somehow at Delta you are guilty until proven innocent by management...LOL!

Dapoes, time to hit the slopes.

The former Governor of Illinois still has a trial ahead of him. I have seen the evidence the media has released and based on that I believe he is guilty. However, we must remember that we live in a democracy which established that you are INNOCENT until proven guilty in a court of law. So until then I believe that its not proper to assume you know the whole story and to assume he is gulty.

I know this is common practice at Delta, but not for everyone else.

Somehow at Delta you are guilty until proven innocent by management...LOL!

Dapoes, time to hit the slopes.

You must mean GUILTY like this?

Exacly...

Which has not happened with the former governor of Illinois.

I know you like to argue, however I am not disagreeing with you about unlawful things that former Teamsters officials have done.

However, Teamsters is one of the most effective unions. I will say it again...

They bring home the money, they take care of their members, and are one of the strongest unions in the country.

Exacly...

Which has not happened with the former governor of Illinois.

I know you like to argue, however I am not disagreeing with you about unlawful things that former Teamsters officials have done.

However, Teamsters is one of the most effective unions. I will say it again...

They bring home the money, they take care of their members, and are one of the strongest unions in the country.

Keep sipping the kool aid. I aint buying it.

Dapoes i'm not selling kool aid....

Delta management has flooded the market with it, not a very good business to be in these days.

Hey, at least we know you're a loyal customer.

jalbalpa and dapoes what an interesting debate!

I remember so many years ago, my grandmother had this wonderful garden in her yard..full of every vegetable you could imagine..I would help her from time to time, and honestly it was some of the best memories and even thinking about it gives me a inner peace..

to me, my grandmother was a very beautiful woman, and so wise, I think I have not met another person that had her common sense and her insight..I can still remember hearing her singing softly to herself..in that garden on those warm and sunny days..

one day, in the morning.. in her garden I was helping her, I started to pull some dandelions that were growing near the old and worn fence, she told me.."no!"

a bit puzzled (because I thought they were just basically weeds) she told me not to pull them...she went on to explain to me that bees love dandelions, they are attracted by them, in turn will visit the garden and help make those beautiful flowers bloom(all along that old fence) and are pollinators for vegetables that grow in the garden! while the dandelions seem like a pesky annoying weed..actually it is not...actually what appears to be one way is actually another...the "weed" is helping the whole garden out...(working together but it does not appear that way)..

she went on to explain that people may do this too..

sometimes it appears something or someone is actually working against each other(such as..maybe even in debate)...when in fact they are actually in cahoots..

jalbalpa and dapoes what an interesting debate!

I remember so many years ago, my grandmother had this wonderful garden in her yard..full of every vegetable you could imagine..I would help her from time to time, and honestly it was some of the best memories and even thinking about it gives me a inner peace..

to me, my grandmother was a very beautiful woman, and so wise, I think I have not met another person that had her common sense and her insight..I can still remember hearing her singing softly to herself..in that garden on those warm and sunny days..

one day, in the morning.. in her garden I was helping her, I started to pull some dandelions that were growing near the old and worn fence, she told me.."no!"

a bit puzzled (because I thought they were just basically weeds) she told me not to pull them...she went on to explain to me that bees love dandelions, they are attracted by them, in turn will visit the garden and help make those beautiful flowers bloom(all along that old fence) and are pollinators for vegetables that grow in the garden! while the dandelions seem like a pesky annoying weed..actually it is not...actually what appears to be one way is actually another...the "weed" is helping the whole garden out...(working together but it does not appear that way)..

she went on to explain that people may do this too..

sometimes it appears something or someone is actually working against each other(such as..maybe even in debate)...when in fact they are actually in cahoots..

Sound like grandma was growing (and smoking) more then veggies and dandelions :lol:

Sound like grandma was growing (and smoking) more then veggies and dandelions :lol:
I am actually sorry you never met her, she was a very special person to me, I find it terrible you would even consider disrespecting the memory of someone's grandmother.

you know Dapoes, I personally could really care less what someone thinks of me, but you dont have to personally attack other people's family members and insinuate such terrible things, that are not even true...(that says a lot more about you and of course your many faces you show the world..).

I wonder though, why did you take that as if you had to comment in such a way? I only mentioned your comments in that debate..were interesting.

here is some advice..

sometimes its not what you think someone has done, it is because you know exactly what they did, sometimes its not what someone says rather than what you actually hear...sometimes people will acknowledge unknowing through an unnecessary insult, someone was right on the mark.

I am actually sorry you never met her, she was a very special person to me, I find it terrible you would even consider disrespecting the memory of someone's grandmother.

you know Dapoes, I personally could really care less what someone thinks of me, but you dont have to personally attack other people's family members and insinuate such terrible things, that are not even true...(that says a lot more about you and of course your many faces you show the world..).

I wonder though, why did you take that as if you had to comment in such a way? I only mentioned your comments in that debate..were interesting.

Someones skin is a little thin.

You must not be in maintenance. :lol:

Someones skin is a little thin.

You must not be in maintenance. :lol:
:(

A real man will do his best to care for the ones he loves.. while at least respecting exactly the same for members of other people's families.
P.S.
(after that...I can honestly state there is one man on this forum who does not fit that description)

here is some advice..

sometimes its not what you think someone has done, it is because you know exactly what they did, sometimes its not what someone says rather than what you actually hear...sometimes people will acknowledge unknowing through an unnecessary insult, someone was right on the mark.

Dig,

Of all the people here, I would of thought you would have appreciated the sarcasm. Guess not. My intention was not to insult. If that's how you took it then I do apologize.

:(

A real man will do his best to care for the ones he loves.. while at least respecting exactly the same for members of other people's families.
P.S.
(after that...I can honestly state there is one man on this forum who does not fit that description)

Who's that?

Dig,

Of all the people here, I would of thought you would have appreciated the sarcasm. Guess not. My intention was not to insult. If that's how you took it then I do apologize.
sometimes Dapoes, a comment is not really intended for an individual rather than simply a general comment directed at a situation..

I know you enough by your style and your sarcastic ways of expressing your many ideas to the world... half the things you may write you don't really mean..(I mean for the love of all that is holy you cant...) :blink:

I actually like to believe that in a way you are a decent person, I know that to be true today because you recognized the fact you may have simply wrote something that went a little more below the skin.
in that regard, thank you for the apology..

(I'll give you credit though... at least you didn't say anything about..Unions or Democrats....this time)..