Mechs get merged

Whew....im exhausted now.
probably because you just dont have what it takes? Im thinking?

theoretically, I am a passenger(for all you know I am) or have been or will be maybe a non-rev, maybe working crew. maybe your support on the aircraft, maybe just another human being.....and I said the exact same to you...you would insult my grandmother...insinuate I am "smoking" something and then at the end of it all smile.

are you sure you are actually a DAL Flight Attendant? or any Flight Attendant for that matter?
because I am thinking...

No.

theoretically, I am a passenger(for all you know I am) or have been or will be maybe a non-rev, maybe working crew. maybe your support on the aircraft, maybe just another human being.....and I said the exact same to you...you would insult my grandmother...insinuate I am "smoking" something and then at the end of it all smile.

are you sure you are actually a DAL Flight Attendant? or any Flight Attendant for that matter?
because I am thinking...

No.
"Mechs get merged"

because I am thinking...

No.

Geez relax Dig and come down off the horse. This isn't a "theoretical" discussion. Its a forum where we throw opinions, 2 pennies and other nonsense. I'm sure you must have a thicker skin then that. No?

This thread is about the mechanic workgroup and their seniority integration. Please keep it on topic.

If the company decides that the AMFA contract carries seniority weight then all bets are off. The scabs could very well have seniority placement above Delta techs.
The thing to understand here is that AMFA is a company union put together by the industry to give themselves leverage over the unions that represent mechanics.
I guess your out of the loop. The lists were merged last month. Straight date of hire. The scabs are near the bottom.

I was doing some surfing the other day and took a look at the AMFA site and noticed the numbers of recalled mechanics since the strike ended. As far as I can see, it looks like a litttle over 300 mechanics were recalled. I noticed the seniority date of the junior guy was 92. Well, who would have guessed it. With my Jan 89 seniority date I would have been recalled.
All I can say is the same thing I said when I took the ten weeks severance...Good riddance!
A few of the mechanics on this forum know that my career to a turn for the better AFTER nwa. If I would have waited around for recall I no doubt would have been heading back to DTW on midnights where I was before. The agony of that wouldn't be the daily flying commute from CMH or the 1/3 less pay and benefits (painful as that would be) but the fact that I would be working with those SCABS that crossed the picket line and the SCAB replacement mechanics. As I've said many times on this forum, I CAN'T STAND SCABS! Their willingness to stab the mechanics on the picket line in the back only prolonged the strike and gave the company the green light to radically adjust pay and benefits.
I still keep in touch with some of the former mechanics who, like me, took the severance and moved on. Without exception, they feel they are better off without nwa running their lives. I don't fault any of the recalled mechanics for returning to nwa, we each have to gauge what is best for us and our families. Good luck guys, you'll need it.