More flight cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
have of what you posted has to do with European flights. The future of Alitalia is absolutely relevant to what DL and AF/KL do in Europe.

You are aware that AZ is a member of the Skyteam TATL JV?

and since you never have been able to tell us the significance of the cuts you posted, the rest of the participants have made their own suggestions - if there is any significance at all.

Reactions: 3 people
Lets see the thread is More flight cuts, and posted information about Delta and its cuts.

This is the Delta board, not the foreign airline board.

So you are off topic.

I realize that US has no JVs so you don't get the concept but DL's schedules ARE AF/KL/AZ schedules and the DL/AF/KL/AZ JV covers every flight across the Atlantic except for the VS JV flights.

Reactions: 4 people
I apologize for bing off topic on this but when us leaves star for oneworld will us be in the jv program similar to dl and ua with their respective

good question.

I believe by virtue of the merger, US will become a part of AA's JV's.

Part of the EU requirement for AA to divest a PHL-LHR slot (or one of the slots that supports one of the US/BA flights) is because of the JV.

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:
Lets see the thread is More flight cuts, and posted information about Delta and its cuts.

This is the Delta board, not the foreign airline board.

So you are off topic.
Company boy why do you go on about US in UA threads? Why do you go on about AMFA at NWA in AA threads?

Josh

Reactions: 2 people
while you carry on trying to discredit me on a post on the AA forum when other people, including me, have asked you to take it someplace else?

Your inability to do what you expect others to do is exactly why your words are meaningless.

Reactions: 3 people
There are about 4 or 5 of you who WILL BE getting time off if you continue to act like children. Your computer privileges will be taken away. Just STOP IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts