New Pay Raises for Crews

It's a start, what about the rest of this POS JCBA.....vacation, scheduling, etc.

Remember how we got to the bottom, the APA only looked at that hourly rate and turned down profit sharing.......Don't make the the same mistake again.......word is no one wants to come to work here, at least last choice, along with new hires leaving for Delta and FedEx because of the way we're treated.

It's a start, what about the rest of this POS JCBA.....vacation, scheduling, etc.

Remember how we got to the bottom, the APA only looked at that hourly rate and turned down profit sharing.......Don't make the the same mistake again.......word is no one wants to come to work here, at least last choice, along with new hires leaving for Delta and FedEx because of the way we're treated.
No applicants for AA eh?

I think it's a step in the right direction, but there is so much more than the hourly rate, profit sharing is a big deal, Delta pilots get 21.4 percent of their last years W2, better work rules and vacation. The APA's response should be interesting, we'll see.

No applicants for AA eh?

Guess you're missing the point given the choice any pilot I know would go to the real "superior" airline, Delta. I have new hires telling me that we're treated better at there commuter airline.

Guess you're missing the point given the choice any pilot I know would go to the real "superior" airline, Delta. I have new hires telling me that we're treated better at there commuter airline.
Yeah sometimes when I walk down the Jetway I see some big guy in the cockpit with a whip telling you guys to row faster.

Nothing for M&R. Just absolutely blows my mind. Another kick in the teeth to the folks that maintain this 900 jet fleet. Unbelievable

Nothing for M&R. Just absolutely blows my mind. Another kick in the teeth to the folks that maintain this 900 jet fleet. Unbelievable
This is a shout out from AA executives that maintenance and related are not part of the team and don't matter. I see a whole lot of people who will not be motivated to go the extra mile. I really can't believe Doug Parker is so stupid as to completely burn the bridge. How did this moron get control of an airline? Congratulations to the pilots and FAs for being considered valued employees. Enjoy your new raises. I wish we could see how you could fly from point A to point B with no aircraft. It would be the only way to show Parker that there are mechanics that work for him too. Parker just signed the death warrant for the airline.

What beats me is that the company fought the flight attendant union tooth and nail right down to the end of that arbitration decision over the issue of matching Delta's pay rates. Arbitrators ruled in company's favor less than 2 weeks ago awarding the flight attendants a 1.9% raise. Then they turn around and award the Delta matching raise voluntarily two weeks later! Do they think this will make them look like heroes and good guys?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to refuse the raise. But, the well of employee relations has been so poisoned by the company acting the way they did in the arbitration to the extent that this is not going to get anyone to hug them and call each other thou.

What beats me is that the company fought the flight attendant union tooth and nail right down to the end of that arbitration decision over the issue of matching Delta's pay rates. Arbitrators ruled in company's favor less than 2 weeks ago awarding the flight attendants a 1.9% raise. Then they turn around and award the Delta matching raise voluntarily two weeks later! Do they think this will make them look like heroes and good guys?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not going to refuse the raise. But, the well of employee relations has been so poisoned by the company acting the way they did in the arbitration to the extent that this is not going to get anyone to hug them and call each other thou.

Basically I guess what you're saying is that no matter what they give you or whatever they do nothing will ever satisfy you or make you happy with them?

Not for nothing but maybe they're a bunch of schmucks for continuing to try?

http://www.thestreet.com/story/1410...welcomed-by-unions-but-panned-by-analyst.html

They already are. And I guess the itchy Uniform issue will continue on as well?

Check out the APFA Hotline update. All I read on that is "Still not good enough"
The company should have saved their money and had a huge freakin buy out and get rid of these crying b!tches once and for all

Maybe it's time for you to join the shuffle board circuit. Why would you put yourself through the torture if you really don't have to?

Stock down $3.30 at around noon....
Wall Street really hates when greedy employees get their due..
You never see stocks tank when the elite get their huge compensation payouts.

The company should have saved their money and had a huge freakin buy out and get rid of these crying b!tches once and for all

I'm PRAYING that they have that money set aside to shake out those rotted apples and maybe the tree can finally shine?

Basically I guess what you're saying is that no matter what they give you or whatever they do nothing will ever satisfy you or make you happy with them?

Not for nothing but maybe they're a bunch of schmucks for continuing to try?

http://www.thestreet.com/story/1410...welcomed-by-unions-but-panned-by-analyst.html
Yes, this really surprised me they did this. Makes NO sense at all ! What are contracts for then? One of my favorite airline humor jokes is " What's the difference between God and a pilot? God doesn't think he's a pilot. "

Latest posts