SCABS... SCABS...SCABS

As for using AMT in my posts I find it better than using the term SCAB to describe my proud profession. THAT term I will leave for you and your like.
:lol: :lol: :lol: What is wrong with A&P Mechanic and why Charles Taylor? Why not the Wright Brothers? They were mechanics after all and they did build the damn airplane. Granted the engine is a nice asset to an aircraft but what good is it without the airframe.

Are you trying to bring recognition to the entire craft or just the union side of the house? Is the craft in such a shethole because the FAA just gives out tickets to anyone? If I am such a worthless POS Scab that doesn't have a clue about anything, what am I doing with an A&P Certificate? You guys demean your own being with such riff-raff.

:lol: :lol: :lol: What is wrong with A&P Mechanic and why Charles Taylor? Why not the Wright Brothers? They were mechanics after all and they did build the damn airplane. Granted the engine is a nice asset to an aircraft but what good is it without the airframe.

Are you trying to bring recognition to the entire craft or just the union side of the house? Is the craft in such a shethole because the FAA just gives out tickets to anyone? If I am such a worthless POS Scab that doesn't have a clue about anything, what am I doing with an A&P Certificate? You guys demean your own being with such riff-raff.

And again you expose your ignorance.

Below is a link with the history behind FAR Part 66, which would've enacted the official use of the term Aircraft Maintenance Technician-AMT

www.nbaa.org/maint/part66.htm

Pay particular attention to the PDF file under "Federal Register" It contains the ACTUAL history of FAR Part 66 and its creation.

You might learn something.

Below is a link with the history behind FAR Part 66, which would've enacted the official use of the term Aircraft Maintenance Technician-AMT

Pay particular attention to the PDF file under "Federal Register" It contains the ACTUAL history of FAR Part 66 and its creation.

I admit that this is mostly anecdotal, but most of the A and P's I've talked to over the years are against far 66. I personally would like to restrict aircraft maint to A And P's only, but thats just me.

I admit that this is mostly anecdotal, but most of the A and P's I've talked to over the years are against far 66. I personally would like to restrict aircraft maint to A And P's only, but thats just me.

I've heard both sides. Part 66 could've used some tweaking but it had some much needed improvements both the industry and the maintenance profession could've benefited greatly from.

Nothing is "wrong" with A&P Mechanic. Just as nothing is wrong with AMT.
Why Charles E. Taylor? Because he is considered the FIRST Aircraft Mechanic. Why not the Wright brothers? They did build the Wright Flyer, but they built PART of the Flyer. If you would educate yourself you would know that Charlie also not only built the parts for the Flyer but also assembled the Flyer. He also repaired the Flyer when needed, such as the propeller shaft.

I am trying to bring recognition to the AMT/A&P profession industrywide, not just the union side. All AMTs/A&Ps that possess knowledge, skill & integrity deserve the recognition our craft earns with the responsibilities that are carried.

But since SCABS do not possess INTEGRITY you can correctly assume that I do not promote SCABS.

"If I am such a worthless POS Scab that doesn't have a clue about anything, what am I doing with an A&P Certificate?"

Well, icl, that is a good question. My belief is that you are ERODING my craft.

icl, a "worthless POS SCAB that doesn't have a clue about anything". It seems as if you have finally discovered what a SCAB is.

Even if PTO could read that, there isnt much hope he will learn from it.. the sad part is, he is willin to scab at whatever company he can. It is a no wonder that NWA cant retain maintaince because NWA doesnt have any maintaince at all to retain

icl, I will proove you a liar with your own words.
"For the record... I am a Proud NWA Scab and I hide it from no one."

You don't hide? You are proud to be a SCAB?

Proove it. Who are you? Where do you work? What is your e-mail? Come on now, don't be afraid. BE PROUD! It's easy. Watch:

Taking longer than usual to answer a question? I guess that you just aren't as proud as you thought you were.

DELETED BY MODERATOR

:cop:
DON'T POST TELEPHONE NUMBERS OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR GOOD.

Proove it. Who are you? Where do you work? What is your e-mail? Come on now, don't be afraid. BE PROUD! It's easy.
I take it post twenty-three wasn't what you were looking for. I thought I did a fine job answering your questions. I think it is the "Who are you?" part that you didn't like for all other questions have been answered, why are you asking them again? Like I said you want my real birth name you are going to have to come and get it. It's easy.

I take it post twenty-three wasn't what you were looking for. I thought I did a fine job answering your questions. I think it is the "Who are you?" part that you didn't like for all other questions have been answered, why are you asking them again? Like I said you want my real birth name you are going to have to come and get it. It's easy.
and you have absolutely no problem telling some of us posters that we are from another country

"Like I said you want my real birth name you are going to have to come and get it. It's easy."

You should specified this little "excuse" before you boasted about your pride and ability to not hide it from anyone.

I do not have to "come and get it" to know who you are. You are a SCAB with an alias known as idiot, cowardly liar. You created this veil of secrecy.

Perfect inscription for a tomb stone.

"Like I said you want my real birth name you are going to have to come and get it. It's easy."

You should specified this little "excuse" before you boasted about your pride and ability to not hide it from anyone.

I do not have to "come and get it" to know who you are. You are a SCAB with an alias known as idiot, cowardly liar. You created this veil of secrecy.

Perfect inscription for a tomb stone.
C'mon, guys, give it a rest, will ya? Regardles of your stance on all this, I think we all would agree its not a real good idea to give out too much info on the internet.
Honestly...what would you do with such information if you had it? Picket his house? Thats an awful long drive. Threaten or intimidate him? I think that is beneath most here, as I'm sure you all would agree. Besides, PTO is a pretty big dude..I dont think he intimidates easy. at the risk of sounding like a moderator, can we move this back to an aviation related topic please? Thanks.

Dear dumb jarhead<<<<<<<<<<<your words not mine.

you are in the topic scabs, scabs, scabs....

oh right DUD!!!!! :blink:

Ken:

I scoped the scab list and came up with the name Felix for PTO. It was either that or Terris. I went w/ Felix 'cause when he goes off about his super scab adventures for saving the day, I am reminded of Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat. Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks. ha,ha,ha,

Dear dumb jarhead<<<<<<<<<<<your words not mine.

you are in the topic scabs, scabs, scabs....

oh right DUD!!!!! :blink:

Ken:

I scoped the scab list and came up with the name Felix for PTO. It was either that or Terris. I went w/ Felix 'cause when he goes off about his super scab adventures for saving the day, I am reminded of Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat. Whenever he gets in a fix he reaches into his bag of tricks. ha,ha,ha,
Dude, you are DEFINITELY dating yourself if you remember felix the cat! :lol:
Bye the way, I would much rather claim the title "dumb Jarhead" than just about any other title in the world! :up:

Dude, you are DEFINITELY dating yourself if you remember felix the cat! :lol:
Bye the way, I would much rather claim the title "dumb Jarhead" than just about any other title in the world! :up:
"many men live their entire lives wondering if they made a difference....Marines dont have that problem"
Ronald Reagan, I believe.

Back