Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
My hair stylist is gay......tells some of the best lgbt jokes you've ever heard.

And me?

Only my hairdresser knows for sure.

Good to see you back.
Sometimes usually in the spring xUT will come over shave my back and quickly run the clippers across my buttocks

Same great polls that said he could never be nominated....

Same great polls that said he could never be elected...

Some never learn...

And relative to that:

The 'muslim ban'.....hearing He might rescind the EO and rewrite it to meet what the courts have already said and then some.

Last edited:
Thread drift much?
Be careful as I was permanently banned because I supported KomieFornia's PROP 8.
Why don't one of you start a thread on LBGT and see how long it lasts...LOL
:eek:

Why do white men in the south have such an issue with womens reproductive systems and where a person goes to pee? The only person I have heard of lately who gets excited with the act of peeing is our dear leader.
KC you wouldn't by chance have any pantsuits do you? You know like your beloved Hillary. I would like to borrow one my size and head to Victoria's Secret. Hurry up before xUT beats me there

Well, I will let it pass this time if you fixed your gag reflex.
Still cleaning your regurgitation from my underwear.
Did you get those bananas I sent you for practice?
:p
The bananas are all gone.... silly

KC you wouldn't by chance have any pantsuits do you? You know like your beloved Hillary. I would like to borrow one my size and head to Victoria's Secret. Hurry up before xUT beats me there
What's the matter sweetheart, didn't like my last ensemble, you looked pretty cheeky in your wardrobe.
gay-pride-parade.jpg

But you are no angel... LOL

Latest posts