Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
What's the matter sweetheart, didn't like my last ensemble, you looked pretty cheeky in your wardrobe.
gay-pride-parade-jpg.11470

But you are no angel... LOL

You SOB...I told you I didn't want that pic published.

I hope you don't ever have a loved one in the medical field accidentally get infected trying to provide healthcare to one of these deviants.

Yes...it's better to let these deviants die rather than risk getting harmed yourself. Imagine...we could have world peace if we only had that attitude towards the military. FWIW...those deviants are also someones son, daughter, brother or sister...you know...they are someone's "loved one". If your son found himself attracted to another man, would you be okay if he just committed suicide to stop those deviant urges?

But tell me...should the government pass a law banning deviants? What is deviant? I mean...if we start passing laws, the purpose of our sex organs is procreation....just like marriage is between one man and one woman. Anything else is 'deviant'. Does that mean that we toss your wife in the pokey should she submit to your whims and perform the deviant act of oral sex on you? What about if you have a strong urge to try anal sex with your wife....the law would consider that act to be deviant...after all, anything that utilizes the use of sex organs for anything other than procreation is "deviant" I am assuming that the definition would also apply to heterosexual couples.

Yes...it's better to let these deviants die rather than risk getting harmed yourself. Imagine...we could have world peace if we only had that attitude towards the military. FWIW...those deviants are also someones son, daughter, brother or sister...you know...they are someone's "loved one". If your son found himself attracted to another man, would you be okay if he just committed suicide to stop those deviant urges?

But tell me...should the government pass a law banning deviants? What is deviant? I mean...if we start passing laws, the purpose of our sex organs is procreation....just like marriage is between one man and one woman. Anything else is 'deviant'. Does that mean that we toss your wife in the pokey should she submit to your whims and perform the deviant act of oral sex on you? What about if you have a strong urge to try anal sex with your wife....the law would consider that act to be deviant...after all, anything that utilizes the use of sex organs for anything other than procreation is "deviant" I am assuming that the definition would also apply to heterosexual couples.
KC, the Government has one purpose only, it's to protect us from foreign invasion. Otherwise to stay the @%$# out of our way! That's where we have gotten into trouble. It was never meant to fix, or decide, what's right or wrong with our society!

Last edited:
KC the Government has one purpose only, it's to protect us from foreign invasion. Otherwise to stay the @%$# out of our way!
Then why do members of your party want to get into womens vaginas in a nonsexual way....why do members of your party feel that their government needs to pass a law defining marriage as between one man and one woman? Why are members of your party so concerned where a person goes to the bathroom? Why do members of your party want the government to get out of our wallets and into our pants?