Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
Let's just give it time to see who eats more crow....the guy who warned you about Trump, or the guy who felt he was the second coming of Jesus, only to find that he not only screws investors....he screws the middle class as well
Once again you're out of touch, he has already done more for me the raids this past week netted 40 illegal criminals 15 of which are sex offenders 2 with in a 10 mile radius of me. I want to erect a lifesize platinum statue of the man

Once again you're out of touch, he has already done more for me the raids this past week netted 40 illegal criminals 15 of which are sex offenders 2 with in a 10 mile radius of me. I want to erect a lifesize platinum statue of the man
I'll drink to that!

And you don't see what you don't want to see. First - Herpes affects 40% of adults. Second - AIDS is not limited to the gay community.
KC there is a story of a women taking refuge in a church she explained how she came here and her and her husband worked jobs that no american wanted she went on to say she had 3 children in the US that are now citizens. Please tell me who paid for her hospital stay when she gave birth did she take up a bed?Some of the communities where I live the schools are overcrowded the hospitals are overwhelmed etc. Maybe it's time for you to move out of Oz

KC there is a story of a women taking refuge in a church she explained how she came here and her and her husband worked jobs that no american wanted she went on to say she had 3 children in the US that are now citizens. Please tell me who paid for her hospital stay when she gave birth did she take up a bed?Some of the communities where I live the schools are overcrowded the hospitals are overwhelmed etc. Maybe it's time for you to move out of Oz
She should have been put in a manger?

Most likely he and her husband contributed more than you did. See...she and her husband weren't paid cash under the table. They most likely used a fake SSN to get the job. So the government withheld Federal tax, FICA, and Medicare taxes, and they get to keep every penny of it. Same for state taxes.

View attachment 11495 Trump administration is running like a "fine tuned machine"
I think he is doing a good job considering the land mines left by Obummer, the crying democrats and the hostile media. However he did mess up at the Boeing Plant, the Dreamliner is not built in America. It is assembled in America, big difference. Hopefully he will be educated on this and impose tariffs on those subassemblies so that Boeing will move those jobs back here. The same needs to be said for heavy maintenance.

Most likely he and her husband contributed more than you did. See...she and her husband weren't paid cash under the table. They most likely used a fake SSN to get the job. So the government withheld Federal tax, FICA, and Medicare taxes, and they get to keep every penny of it. Same for state taxes.
Move out of Oz. Yeah all the day laborers and dishwashers and landscapers have direct deposit. Of course they pay sales tax when they buy something; the people I mention are getting paid under the table Now you condone fake SS numbers.

Move out of Oz. Yeah all the day laborers and dishwashers and landscapers have direct deposit. Of course they pay sales tax when they buy something; the people I mention are getting paid under the table Now you condone fake SS numbers.
Hmmm...way long before illegals became a problem...back in the mid 80's...I was a bank teller at a bank in Dallas in an area known as "Las Colinas". Very upscale development. Very lush landscaping and a very "illegal" landscaping crew. And every Friday, a line of "illegals" would line up, waiting to cash their checks, that I guess were given to them "under the table".

Also didn't say I condone fake SS numbers, I simply said that this is how they are getting their jobs. The vast majority of illegals (including the illegal Asians and lily white Eastern Europeans) are a working under either a fake SSN or an expired Visa.

Are you complaining about the employers?

No....they aren't. Because the employer is a hard working American entrepreneur. Or a big American company that's providing them a good or service. Here in "Oz" there are several meat processing plants, but for some odd reason they are in places like Garden City or Emporia, but not Kansas City or Wichita. Because INS doesn't have enough agents to staff podunk little towns. It's the reason you can get your cold cuts for a great price. If we got rid of the illegals, the price of a hot dog would rise. So would the price of most foods. One company that is headquartered in Kansas City is the second largest pork producer in the country and fourth in the world. Their largest plant? Guymon, Oklahoma. I wonder what the predominant language is in this town of 12,000 in the Oklahoma panhandle.

On another board, a guy from Chicago was complaining about the illegals, but he had a patio installed and went with the lowest bid. That guy happened to be using illegals to do the work. But...as with most conservatives..."I got mine".