Trump - How long will he last?

How long do you think Trump will remain as POTUS?

• Total voters
I can honestly see the REAL GOP greasing the skids to help the Donald walk-away back to T-Rump Tower by not cooperating with him to get his liberal ideas (cloaked in RINO Sheeps clothing) done.

Hmmmm, "Liberal Ideas"
Lets review:
Build the Wall = Conservative
Pause of Immigration from extremist areas/Extreme Vetting = Conservative
Repeal Obamacare = Conservative
Undoing most of Obamas EO's on Day 1 = Conservative
Tax reduction = Conservative
SCOTUS Picks = Conservative
Turning Press Conference into MMA match = Conservative
Sessions as AG = Conservative
Mattis as SOD = Conservative

If Trump would have achieved 1 Conservative thing, JUST ONE
It would have been ONE MORE than Broom Hilda
And that is enough, anything else is icing on top.

Hmmmm, "Liberal Ideas"
Lets review:
Build the Wall = Conservative
Pause of Immigration from extremist areas/Extreme Vetting = Conservative
Repeal Obamacare = Conservative
Undoing most of Obamas EO's on Day 1 = Conservative
Tax reduction = Conservative
SCOTUS Picks = Conservative
Turning Press Conference into MMA match = Conservative
Sessions as AG = Conservative
Mattis as SOD = Conservative

If Trump would have achieved 1 Conservative thing, JUST ONE
It would have been ONE MORE than Broom Hilda
And that is enough, anything else is icing on top.

You forgot...massively increasing the debt by borrowing and spending. VERY conservative.

Hilarious how Libtards didn't even know how to spell "debt" during BaRacks reign of spending....Now their soooooo concerned about it!
Also, aren't the Libtard left the party of "Tolerance"? You sure as hell don't seem too tolerant of a man elected POTUS, who hasn't even taken office yet....Are you, hypocrites?

Hilarious how Libtards didn't even know how to spell "debt" during BaRacks reign of spending....Now their soooooo concerned about it!
Also, aren't the Libtard left the party of "Tolerance"? You sure as hell don't seem too tolerant of a man elected POTUS, who hasn't even taken office
You're right...can I get you to say right here that debt is bad, and if it's increased, you will be disappointed in your messiah? Because building a wall isn't cheap. And when you don't have the money to pay for it the....gulp...debt is going to rise as we wait for Mexico to pay the IOU for building it. I was concerned about the debt when Bush cut taxes, then started a war we couldn't afford and cut taxes AGAIN....and you guys didn't seem to think it mattered. So I figured....debt doesn't matter. Then Obama took office, inherited a boatload of debt and is suddenly blamed for ALL of it. So I'm not sure....does debt matter, or doesn't it? Will you be critical of T Rump if the debt goes up under him? Or are you counting on him to default on it...as has been his typical modus operadi over the years?

You're right...can I get you to say right here that debt is bad, and if it's increased, you will be disappointed in your messiah? Because building a wall isn't cheap. And when you don't have the money to pay for it the....gulp...debt is going to rise as we wait for Mexico to pay the IOU for building it. I was concerned about the debt when Bush cut taxes, then started a war we couldn't afford and cut taxes AGAIN....and you guys didn't seem to think it mattered. So I figured....debt doesn't matter. Then Obama took office, inherited a boatload of debt and is suddenly blamed for ALL of it. So I'm not sure....does debt matter, or doesn't it? Will you be critical of T Rump if the debt goes up under him? Or are you counting on him to default on it...as has been his typical modus operadi over the years?

I have been around here long enough to remember you doing exactly what you said. What sucks about all of this is that we will have POTUS Pence within a few years.

I have been around here long enough to remember you doing exactly what you said. What sucks about all of this is that we will have POTUS Pence within a few years.

' Spot On ' Glenn.
It doesn't take an honors grad from M I T to realize what the ' Kochies et al ' did here regarding T-Rump. ' The BOYS ' Hated / Hate / and always will Hate T-Rump, but once they realized they were gonna' be stuck with the Moronic A-HOLE, they swung into immediate action, and got Pence into position for when T-Rump says ' F - this' I'm outta' here !

one would think you two would have learned your lesson from making dumba$$ predictions but not so
maybe sometime when I'm bored I''ll dig up all your past failed predictions. In your case bears it will take a couple days at least.
I don't think either of you have a clue what you,re talking about

Clit rat, I'll make this so easy to answer that YOU will have NO problem answering. Knowing that guys the Koch caine Bros, and 'Shelley' Adelson didn't deem T-Rump worthy of 1 penny of a donation,.............do YOU think those GOP INFLUENTIAL heavy hitters are just going to sit idle'y by for 4 possibly 8 years while this MORON T-Rump runs around like the closet democrat that he is, O R, do you think that they have a 'plan - B' in place ? YES or NO ???????

I don't think either of you have a clue what you,re talking about
Of course they don't, Having no clue is the biggest prerequisite to being a liberal leftist. If they knew what they were talking about they could never hold their beliefs.

Trump won because so many people were sick of Clinton and the Dems.

The DNC suppressed their own voters for Bernie, Hilary allowed foreign powers to read her email, and Barack ignored the Russians even when they were annexing another country!

Now the libs are crying? Too late kiddies, you blew it.

Latest posts