Trump Impeachment Discussion

If he doesnt want to be remembered as a president who got impeached i guess he could get an intern to give him a BJ

He's most likely already had one from an aide. But remember...Clinton wasn't impeached over a blowjob. But your side felt that it was important enough to ask him some questions about it.

ELrMaXaW4AAr-Ee.jpg

Dear Mr. M O R O N, (T-Rump).
The IMPEACHMENT STINK, that now permeates your whole being, well CONGRATULATIONS, You wear it WELL. You've ONLY got yourself to Blame, with your BIG MOUTH. I said on here over a year ago, that the ABSOLUTE LAST person in DC, that you should Avoid at all costs, was NANCY PELOSI, BUT you (as usual) Always THINK you know better. That CROWN of THORNS that adorns your PIN HEAD, can NEVER be removed !!! Toss-In your soon to be Public Tax Records, then you'll have a better shot of seeing JESUS, before you ever get re-elected.

PS, once you're voted out, you'll be able to wear your " CROWN ", when you meet the awaiting, SOUTHERN DISTRICT of NY !!

And now folks, a word from our resident NINCOMPOOP, Anthony (PETE) Hopkins, who will provide us with 'Nobel Prize like" intellectual commentary !!!!

Dear Mr. M O R O N, (T-Rump).
The IMPEACHMENT STINK, that now permeates your whole being, well CONGRATULATIONS, You wear it WELL. You've ONLY got yourself to Blame, with your BIG MOUTH. I said on here over a year ago, that the ABSOLUTE LAST person in DC, that you should Avoid at all costs, was NANCY PELOSI, BUT you (as usual) Always THINK you know better. That CROWN of THORNS that adorns your PIN HEAD, can NEVER be removed !!! Toss-In your soon to be Public Tax Records, then you'll have a better shot of seeing JESUS, before you ever get re-elected.

PS, once you're voted out, you'll be able to wear your " CROWN ", when you meet the awaiting, SOUTHERN DISTRICT of NY !!

And now folks, a word from our resident NINCOMPOOP, Anthony (PETE) Hopkins, who will provide us with 'Nobel Prize like" intellectual commentary !!!!
The stink is on your partisan party Pal.....looks real good for a bunch of hobo's who have let hate overtake reason.

What was it Maxine Watters said?

If He gets elected we will impeach Him"....Haa Haa Haa

The stink is on your partisan party Pal.....looks real good for a bunch of hobo's who have let hate overtake reason.

dell,

You know as well as I, that in MI/PA and WI, that if a combined third party candidates (Johnson and Stein) hadn't siphoned off anywhere from 150K - 175K - 200K votes in 16', the m o r o n would NOT have carried neither of those states !!!! And with zero 3rd party candidates in sight, AND with NO HILLARY factor, I strongly submit to you, that a possible Biden - Klobechar ticket, will turn MI, WI and ESPECIALLY PA, BLUE again !!!!

First Breitbart, America’s whackadoodle news leader. Then a website that advertises itself as satire.

No wonder you are so confused.

Well, both sides are pretty much partisan.
The ideology of 'My Way or The High Way' and then blame the other party for being partisan is disingenuous.

Trump being impeached is not his own fault.

The blind followers that cheered him on in every lie are complicit.
Regardless, Trump will not be removed from office and probably be re-elected.
That being said, how many times can a president be impeached?

Because, when this is all said and done, it will be a Trump 'retribution' policy from now on and the partisanship will be greater than ever. His next infraction will be much much worse.

JMHO&PO
xUT