Trump Impeachment Discussion

giphy.gif

Jim...this is exhibit A in what elected our president.

What did i tell you about calling people racist ..huh .what did i tell you?? I would love to hook you up to a lie detector and ask you some questions in a room full of people and see you squirm that goes for anyone calling anyone a racist
I didn't see anything racist.
Did you?
Why do you think it's racist?

What did i tell you about calling people racist ..huh .what did i tell you?? I would love to hook you up to a lie detector and ask you some questions in a room full of people and see you squirm that goes for anyone calling anyone a racist

He can’t help himself. Just another rabid left coast LWNJ. His favorite media source is mother of fake news CNN, where he identifies with Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper. What does that tell you?

Most likely from his time tossing salad in the navy and working the bath houses in his neighborhood of San Fran. :confused:

He can’t help himself. Just another rabid left coast LWNJ. His favorite media source is mother of fake news CNN, where he identifies with Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper. What does that tell you?

Most likely from his time tossing salad in the navy and working the bath houses in his neighborhood of San Fran. :confused:
That's funny....
I was in the Army, our buddy was in the Navy (INSP4), He did his service as I did mine.
We respect each other on that fact, if nothing else.

I don't think he would think kindly of you dissing the Navy in such a prejudiced manor since you are a bunch of pussy's.

What say you INSP?
Homo-NoMo?

av-1176.gif

That's funny....
I was in the Army, our buddy was in the Navy (INSP4), He did his service as I did mine.
We respect each other on that fact, if nothing else.

I don't think he would think kindly of you dissing the Navy in such a prejudiced manor since you are a bunch of pussy's.

What say you INSP?
Homo-NoMo?

View attachment 14915

Wasn’t dissing the “NAVY” nitwit, rather your days of tossing salad and touring the neighborhood bath houses.

I'm thinking fellow 'coolers', that this is a good time to compose this opinion piece. So her goes. With a good chance 'sleepy Joe' will get the nod, with the impeachment, and trial, and the M O R O N in general, the following RE-PLUGS on here : (my good friend)..dell, La Le Lu Li Lo, Zom, Signals,, and perhaps one or two that I've left out, will "say" that the M O R O N "WILL" win again, and I expect them to say that here, seriously. But these folks are not STUPID, and in their private discussions or thoughts, I know that they've at least left room for CONSIDERATION that T-Rump will be history. NOW comes the scary part. Folks like Insp4 and cltrat are NOT considering a different outcome , and for these two gentlemen, I feel sorry for them, I really do. Unfortunately, RICK PERRY has Eolesen absolutely convinced that T-Rump is a GIFT from GOD !! Which NOW leads me to the Totally Delusional, " Anthony (silence- of- the- lambs) Hopkins ", to which there is absolutely NO HOPE FOR. In this season of HOPE, I do hope that MAYBE Insp4 and cltrat get at least a bit of Consideration, for Christmas !!

Latest posts