TWU/IAM Members: How Long Will Negotiations Take?

How long do you think it will be before the Association presents a contract proposal to any of the w

• By the first week of 2016 (within about 30 days)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-60 Days

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • 60-90 Days

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 90-120 Days

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • 4-6 Months

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 6-9 Months

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • 9-12 Months

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • 12-18 Months

• 18-24 Months

• 24-48 Months or longer

Votes: 40 40.0%

• Total voters
Why should it be off the table?

What’s wrong with better and cheaper health insurance?

What’s wrong with keeping the LUS people in the IAMNPF and offering it as a CHOICE to LAA people?
Nothing wrong with it. But I don't want this holding up the contract for another 2 1/2 years. The company made their offer.
They could separate the pension issue but NOT the medical. Given a vote, the IAM people could keep their pension, but the medical will go the LAA way.

So screw the LUS side as long as you got yours.

I see the truth now.

So it’s ok with you if some on the LUS side takes a $6500 a year increase in health insurance?

Watcher/Talbert/700:

The IAM Grand Lodge 2017 LM-2 filed Tuesday has a footnote saying an automobile was provided to former GVP Diane Babineaux as part of her retirement. Based upon the information in the DOL filing it could be as much as a $60k luxury car. What make/model was she provided by the GL? How is this fair to members especially those working at UGE and McGee who barely scrape by on that pathetic CBA in high cost cities on the west coast? Do you condone this?

Josh

Reactions: 1AA
So screw the LUS side as long as you got yours.

I see the truth now.

So it’s ok with you if some on the LUS side takes a $6500 a year increase in health insurance?

Would it be acceptable to you and the IAM crowd if you kept both LUS medical and IAM pension? And the LAA people kept theirs...
Yes vote, Watcher?
You speak for the entire IAM membership?

Not at all.

Negotiations are compromises.

Everyone should have the better insurance.

And I have no issue staying in the plan and like I said again, should be a choice for TWU.

Good luck on parity. See you in several years while six separate Section 6 negotiations take place.

Not at all.

Negotiations are compromises.

Everyone should have the better insurance.

And I have no issue staying in the plan and like I said again, should be a choice for TWU.

Good luck on parity. See you in several years while six separate Section 6 negotiations take place.

2- 1 OUTVOTED.....2-1 OUTVOTED......2-1 OUTVOTED.........2-1 OUTVOTED..........2-1 OUTVOTED
2- 1 OUTVOTED.....2-1 OUTVOTED......2-1 OUTVOTED.........2-1 OUTVOTED..........2-1 OUTVOTED

E29A96BB-01AA-49F8-A66F-176CE37F89B8.jpeg

That the best you can do?

Nice meltdown.

Latest posts

Back