" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

When Southwind was still posting you two were like brothers dating sisters. What happened?

As usual you have no idea what you’re talking about

aren’t you a little late defending your bromance buddy bears?
Tell us do you wipe his butt too or just sniff it for identification?

When southwind posted here as a conservative I cringed at some of the things he posted.
I figure many liberals here are the same about bears,his bromance buddy you being the exception.

I never said I called him out,I didn’t kiss his ass either like you do the bear

Ah, good ol' Southwind, our former VILLAGE IDIOT, who's position is now occupied by 'HACK JOB' !!
Did you get Ben GAY on your scrotum again Gramps? Damn that's gotta hurt.

Did ya see that Senator Groper had another victim come out, still think he's staying in office to 2020? Kinda doubt it. He might get a corn dog stand at the MN State Fair next year.

Senator Groper on respecting women lecture:

Last edited:
Did you get Ben GAY on your scrotum again Gramps? Damn that's gotta hurt.

Did ya see that Senator Groper had another victim come out, still think he's staying in office to 2020? Kinda doubt it. He might get a corn dog stand at the MN State Fair next year.

Senator Groper on respecting women lecture:

Scrotums, HACK' ???
You speaking from Experience Hack', I mean you and possible Ben - GAY ?
You know, HACK' . I never told you this before, but I love your "Screen Name", being a huge fan of Gene Hackman,....... B U T, short of your 'Handle', you and your ILKE are the reason, along with T-Rump, and DIDDLER' that us Dems will be(as 'ARNOLD' said so profoundly)..." BE BAAAACK ", and soon !

The GOP.
The GIFT that (ALWAYS) keeps on Giving !!!!!!!!

Scrotums, HACK' ???
You speaking from Experience Hack', I mean you and possible Ben - GAY ?
You know, HACK' . I never told you this before, but I love your "Screen Name", being a huge fan of Gene Hackman,....... B U T, short of your 'Handle', you and your ILKE are the reason, along with T-Rump, and DIDDLER' that us Dems will be(as 'ARNOLD' said so profoundly)..." BE BAAAACK ", and soon !

The GOP.
The GIFT that (ALWAYS) keeps on Giving !!!!!!!!

Do you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie?

jBSh53s.jpg

You don't think that his association with Gen. Kelly has any bearing here?....

Two weeks may just be enough to get enough interest and force a runoff, which could have one of three combinations:

1. Moore - Jones
2. Busby - Moore
3. Busby - Jones

As someone who grew up in Alabama and still has immediate family living there, I should tell all of you to ignore the polls. As a yellow-dog Democrat I'm pleased that the polls show Jones as being ahead. However...

When I was growing up in Birmingham, there was no Republican Party in the state to speak of. Oh there were a few country-club members who called themselves Republicans, but winning a Democratic primary in the Spring (whether for Governor, Senator, or Dog-catcher) was tantamount to election in the Fall, because there was rarely if ever a Republican candidate put forth for any statewide office or anyone who voted Republican--except in the Free State of Winston. When Alabama seceded from the union, Winston County seceded from Alabama (unsuccessfully) and as far as I know still votes Republican for the most part. But that's less than 20,000 votes total. The total population of the county in the 2010 census was approximately 24,000 people.

The polls are meaningless because a lot of Alabamians will not be honest in response to a pollster. They will vote for Roy Moore, but they won't admit it in public. (Yes, they will vote for a child molester before they will vote for a Democrat. Not for any particular loyalty to the Republican party. They're still mad about the Democratic Party passing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965.)

Back in my growing up days (1950's and 60's), the Governor of Alabama could not succeed himself. All state offices were elected for one-term only. However, someone could be Governor for 4 years, be a former Governor for 4 years, then get elected again. (I think the terms may have been for 2 years then. I just don't remember.) There was a politician known as Big Jim Folsom who was elected Governor 2 or 3 times. My father used to say that the real accomplishment was that he got elected even though no one ever voted for him. But, he meant that no one ever admitted to voting for him.

Last edited:
Agree on the polls, Jim. I do think there will still be a runoff, however. Busby's campaign just needs to peel away whatever the margin of error is right now.

I think a Busby-Moore runoff would be epic.

Back