" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

They were so mad, all those racist democrats moved away from the state, leaving it mostly republican today.
No, that is not an accurate description of what happened. What happened was that the racist Democrats simply switched their party affiliations when the Republican Party promised to bring back "states' rights" (code word for legal segregation) when they got in power. (They didn't keep that promise, but Alabama segregationists haven't given up hope.) Until that happened, there were no Republicans in Alabama for all practical purposes. They were mad at the Republicans because that was the party of Abraham Lincoln and his destruction of the Southern "way of life" if you know what I mean. Note the common thread that anger determined party affiliation.

NOW, the 'MORON' Supports the DIDDLER !!!!!!!

Creators of the War on Women mantra now dying by it.

LOL

Be a real kicker if a few resignations on the the left side fattened up the GOP Senate. How many states are GOP governor now?

There'd be hell to pay if a couple dem's got replaced by GOP governor appointments.

Conyers claims he's going to rat out his buddies if he goes down.

Pelosi went public an hour ago....Hasta LaVista Johnny....

"Repeal and Replace" made possible by the dem's War on Women?

No, that is not an accurate description of what happened. What happened was that the racist Democrats simply switched their party affiliations when the Republican Party promised to bring back "states' rights" (code word for legal segregation) when they got in power. (They didn't keep that promise, but Alabama segregationists haven't given up hope.) Until that happened, there were no Republicans in Alabama for all practical purposes. They were mad at the Republicans because that was the party of Abraham Lincoln and his destruction of the Southern "way of life" if you know what I mean. Note the common thread that anger determined party affiliation.

Oh....I grew up in the south...I know that's what happened. But try telling someone who pints to the bright red south on today's map and they will say that it was republicans who voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964...the redness of the south proves that it was the democrats who opposed it. And they are right. Except that in 1964, the south was bright blue. And they'll be sure to point out Robert Byrd and his affiliation with the KKK....although Byrd was man enough to do two things....remain with the party AND denounce the KKK as he grew older. Not like the former democrat Jesse Helms (and several other southern democrats) who switched parties, but pretty much maintained his stance on race and segregation.

While I grew up in Florida, which is in the south but is technically a suburb of New York, my family is from Virginia. In the early 70's the code words were "forced bussing". Oddly enough, though my grandfather who was born and raised in Virginia and was a blue dog democrat, if I would have uttered the N word, he would have slapped me across the room.

Oh....I grew up in the south...I know that's what happened. But try telling someone who pints to the bright red south on today's map and they will say that it was republicans who voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964...the redness of the south proves that it was the democrats who opposed it. And they are right. Except that in 1964, the south was bright blue. And they'll be sure to point out Robert Byrd and his affiliation with the KKK....although Byrd was man enough to do two things....remain with the party AND denounce the KKK as he grew older. Not like the former democrat Jesse Helms (and several other southern democrats) who switched parties, but pretty much maintained his stance on race and segregation.

While I grew up in Florida, which is in the south but is technically a suburb of New York, my family is from Virginia. In the early 70's the code words were "forced bussing". Oddly enough, though my grandfather who was born and raised in Virginia and was a blue dog democrat, if I would have uttered the N word, he would have slapped me across the room.

I've never forgotten the story that you told me years ago about your dad, who proclaimed to you, "Beware the man who has a "Fish" on his car." (Fish meaning a christian symbol) (I believe I've remember that story that way 'J' , if not please correct me) !

You know what sickens me Jim, above ALL the southern SICKNESS's, is the fact that the south could make a half - asss case about States Rights, which by the tiniest of smidgens 'may' drift into public education, especially before 'Brown V Board of Education'. But 'HOW', in Gods name,...."HOW", did they justify segregating their Southern Baptist churches, when it was the Plantation Owner who brainwashed the slaves with (his own) Southern Baptist B S, from the git - go ?

Someone PLZZZZZ, help a life long Boston Yankee understand that !

I've never forgotten the story that you told me years ago about your dad, who proclaimed to you, "Beware the man who has a "Fish" on his car." (Fish meaning a christian symbol) (I believe I've remember that story that way 'J' , if not please correct me) !

Nope. Dad used to be pretty handy around the house but when he got cancer, he couldn't do a lot. HIred a guy to do some work for him. Guy did crappy work and never returned calls. He said "never trust a man with a fish on his truck - he'll screw you over faster than the heathen".

One of the women who accused Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual misconduct when she was a teenager has admitted to forging a portion of the high school yearbook inscription used as proof in her accusations.

"We’re going to present evidence that we think is important on the issue whether Roy Moore signed the yearbook," Allred told ABC News.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-accuser-beverly-nelson-181550285.html

Gee, Dog, can you prove he was banned from the mall?

No? Objection, heresay...

Seriously, if she added the name and address, that is an important fact that should have been disclosed when the press conference took place last month, not four days before the election...

How do you prove that the rest of this wasn't forged? It's already been proven that she had his signature from a 1999 divorce order he ruled on (which also impeached her comments at the press conference that she'd had no contact with him...).

Latest posts

Back