2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
end_of_alpa said:
Again, you were not and YOU CAN'T READ NOR UNDERSTAND COMPREHENSION. Keep living in your fishbowl, DipShip.
The boy is right on the edge and in serious denial.

OK, swim to the right!

Reactions: 5 people
MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
. Maybe , but on the last bid they were told they are Captains and ur in a fishbowl as an F/O for the foreseeable future!
Well good for you. It serms that you really enjoy "rubbing our noses in it". In fact it seems that's all you can do. Depending on the SLI, I hope you'll be magnanimous enough to allow us the same courtesy.

Reactions: 3 people
cactusboy53 said:
Well good for you. It serms that you really enjoy "rubbing our noses in it". In fact it seems that's all you can do. Depending on the SLI, I hope you'll be magnanimous enough to allow us the same courtesy.
Courtesy? You poor little F/O ,angry one at that! Betwwen those videos and in your face ties the company allows you to wear as well as all those other shenanigans, you should be glad we are a more mature and caring group!

Reactions: 6 people
MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
Courtesy? You poor little F/O ,angry one at that! Betwwen those videos and in your face ties the company allows you to wear as well as all those other shenanigans, you should be glad we are a more mature and caring group!
Found on the internet...........

Hey Dave,

Watch out what you post. They know who you are.
Attorneys are advised. Hope you have deep pockets .

Good luck

Marty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusboy53

Here's the important thing: As new USAPA pilots we must all be informed and remain informed.

If you want to find out what is going on, call USAPA's hotline. The phone number is: (877) 678-7272. If the line quality is sub-standard, move to the next pay phone and try the number again. Keep trying, because informed is empowered. If it takes 200-300 calls a day, stay informed!!!!

For those of you that are not involved in this event but have a merger on the horizon, you should call too to understand the dynamics.

@cactusboy53
Christian, Husband, Father, America West / US Airways/ American Airlines Pilot and all around nice guy!

Sure he's a real "Christian".........

Reactions: 5 people
luvthe9 said:
Found on the internet...........
Hey Dave,
Watch out what you post. They know who you are.
Attorneys are advised. Hope you have deep pockets .
Good luck
Marty
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusboy53
Here's the important thing: As new USAPA pilots we must all be informed and remain informed.
If you want to find out what is going on, call USAPA's hotline. The phone number is: (877) 678-7272. If the line quality is sub-standard, move to the next pay phone and try the number again. Keep trying, because informed is empowered. If it takes 200-300 calls a day, stay informed!!!!
For those of you that are not involved in this event but have a merger on the horizon, you should call too to understand the dynamics.
@cactusboy53
Christian, Husband, Father, America West / US Airways/ American Airlines Pilot and all around nice guy!
Sure he's a real "Christian".........
. ThosevAOL ties create a hostile work environment, I am sure that lawsuit is coming!

end_of_alpa said:
And here comes DE regurgitating the "urban myth" of the "we bought you" crowd when I posted these FACTS back in 2006. EVERYONE has filed BK the last 15 years.

I'm simply amazed the same ole same ole keeps getting vomited up by the DE and Westicle crowd of how unfair their lots in life have become.

I never said AWE bought us, I said without the merger liquidation was the most likely outcome.

Even MK conceded that point on C&R.

traderjake said:
I never said AWE bought us, I said without the merger liquidation was the most likely outcome.

But yet the ONLY individuals that knew for sure were DR Bronner and Bruce Lakefield and NEITHER of them testified under oath that liquidation was inevitable.

Reactions: 6 people
traderjake said:

But AWE was going there too and very shortly thereafter. MBoth Parker and Kirby BOTH said it. And they weren't going to get ANY cash to help them through BK and liquidation for them was also inevitable in that environment without the merger.

And here we go again rehashing the same ole same ole.

Reactions: 2 people
end_of_alpa said:
But AWE was going there too and very shortly thereafter. MBoth Parker and Kirby BOTH said it. And they weren't going to get ANY cash to help them through BK and liquidation for them was also inevitable in that environment without the merger.

And here we go again rehashing the same ole same ole.

Maybe the BOA will rehash all that stuff or maybe they won't, but regardless it won't matter one bit.  The only thing anyone will care about is their number.  All the drivel, hearings, rebuttals, and months of pomp and showmanship won't amount to a hill of beans.  Just a massive employment works project for suits.  

Reactions: 2 people
traderjake said:
Were they asked under oath?

Did they testify under oath that we had another option?
That's my point, no one will ever know. And they knew things that Doug wasn't privy to.. I was told by Lakefield after the deal was done as he sat beside me on a flight that they did have a plan b but I don't know what it was.

marty zachariasPLUS7 years ago
Dear Dave,
I have voted for you as USAPA president because we need strong leadership and a commited individual. I know you will work hard to achieve all the goals that the US-Airways pilots have been waiting for. Once we iron out all the seniority issues in court I know that you will yield a contract far superior to contract 2004. We all have been waiting a very long time and have watched out management team reap their bonuses over and over again. We deserve better than this kind of treatment. We deserve a contract with pay and benefits that will match an industry standard SWA pay scale.
This pilot group works hard for our company and we are all team players. I know a Greyhound bus driver and a trucker that make a better paycheck than I do.
And they have retirement! People we are behind the power curve and ya know what happens when ya get behind the power curve. Please vote!
Vote for David Schoppaul
Thank you,
Captain Martin M Zacharias

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.