2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claxon said:
https://youtu.be/wVu9GhaJZcQ

Well, at least those two kids presumably had some actual adult(s) mentioning to them that unlike in their immediately above, that they might want to consider at least impersonating grown men though wearing ties with buttoned jackets and keeping their hands out of their pockets.

Reactions: 3 people
Claxon said:
https://youtu.be/8V0oGznLDKI
These two are responsible for lots of damage to west pilots careers.
. These morons are not only clueless, they are 10 years past their political influence all designed to BAIT the EAST pilots into submission to their BS way of thinking getting a couple of politically influenced personal to throw a bone their way, how pathetic! Their clock has just ran out !

Reactions: 6 people
Claxon said:
https://youtu.be/8V0oGznLDKI

These two are responsible for lots of damage to west pilots careers.

Awe/AWA...Just how truly "cute" is that? Little punks pretending to be so truly "important" as to fake a photo op in front of the Supreme Court even. Small wonder they could equally imagine themselves "spartans" and "soldiers" within some absurdly fantasized widdle "army" even. What's most truly amazing to me is that a sufficient number of utter fools were available in PHX to go along with such a sad little joke on any level.

Reactions: 7 people
I will tell you a sadder joke, and it should scare any east pilot, and any APA member, why did the APA change their list after the 9th remanded to Silver? Heck I would have not only fired Ed James I would have bought him a ticket to Mars. Clueless, the APA or duped? Their counsel now would have steered them in a different direction, but the blame should be placed on past counsel!

luvthe9 said:
Snot nose arrogant little punks!

Yeah. Ya' think?  One thing to their credit though; their "army" of supposed "spartans", and even "many battles" tested "knights"/"dire wolves"/etc has been good for a lot of laughs over the years.

One almost misses the latest "T-minus" countdown clocks from their intellectual elites like prechill these days.

MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
I will tell you a sadder joke, and it should scare any east pilot, and any APA member, why did the APA change their list after the 9th remanded to Silver? Heck I would have not only fired Ed James I would have bought him a ticket to Mars. Clueless, the APA or duped? Their counsel now would have steered them in a different direction, but the blame should be placed on past counsel!
I was told by a LAA pilot that the change was to show the board that a Nic inclusive list was impossible to make F&E. I thought he was blowing smoke until I saw their proposal.

Reactions: 3 people
And yet you're STILL posting the videos with sarcastic commentary. They're smart enough to not troll here...but they LOVE IT that they can live in your pea-brain RENT-FREE. Stew away boys. It's almost over!!

Reactions: 5 people
Claxton: I would like to place an order for this classic set of videos of the West Buffoons.

My predictions is that Bradford and Cleary will be remembered as the heroes who protected the East pilot group from being raped.

Even if the BOA issues a unfavorable ruling these guys had the balls to fight for our attrition. Something ALPA or the APA would never do.

Was LOA 93 worth it? YES YES YES

Kasher has to look in the mirror every morning knowing he screwed the working man.

cactusboy53 said:
And yet you're STILL posting the videos with sarcastic commentary. They're smart enough to not troll here...but they LOVE IT that they can live in your pea-brain RENT-FREE. Stew away boys. It's almost over!!
. Rent Free? If you call 10 years of incessant wining, complaining begging pleading, and misc other shenanigans, to numerous to list ,rent free, so be it!

MUTATIS MUTANDIS said:
. These morons are not only clueless, they are 10 years past their political influence all designed to BAIT the EAST pilots into submission to their BS way of thinking getting a couple of politically influenced personal to throw a bone their way, how pathetic!

The baiting worked like a charm on Munn and about 10 other knuckleheads.  Remember "Pilots for Fairness?" :lol:

Everyone else just laughed it all off.

cactusboy53 said:

You're showing your desperation Dorothy, calm down .............yes, "it's almost over" for you.

Two chances for the NIC and you gave both up.........that will live "RENT FREE" in your head for a lifetime...............OK swim to the left!

Reactions: 9 people
cactusboy53 said:
Such an original Mitch Vaselino quote. Koontz and Ferguson will forever live rent free on the Internet, displaying their failed attempt by west 2004 hires attempting to steal jobs.
Soon Mitch will be cringing about his attack on American Heros Sully and Skiles as they appear at theatres across the USA.
Will west pilot Duane Giroir continue his warped TOGA would have saved the day rants? Time will tell.......

luvthe9 said:
You're showing your desperation Dorothy, calm down .............yes, "it's almost over" for you.
Two chances for the NIC and you gave both up.........that will live "RENT FREE" in your head for a lifetime...............OK swim to the left!
Sure. If you say so it must be true (not really).

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.