2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claxon said:
Another wacky westie obsessed with himself.

National Aviation Day, and that sad creature was the closest thing to a "pilot" the poor woman could find? Sigh..what sorry times we live in these days.

cactusboy53 said:
Ahhhh.. veritable parade of videos! Good for you!!
What a "veritable parade" of fools is more like it...........perfect AWA material, the place of last resort, the embarrassment of the industry, yet still entertaining.

You hold on Dorothy, should all be over next month. never for get Wye! RENT FREE

PHX blast trying to make CLT, PHL, & DCA feel like they are in the same fishbowl experience as the PHX base. Sorry, no indignation here. So what. Seperate ops is no big deal. Remember we endured LOA 93 to keep seperate ops...

It's only the West pilots that want what others brought to the merger. Same as it ever was!

Fellow Phoenix pilots.

Can CLT,PHL and LUS DCA be the NEXT PHX?

Late today, I heard from the 4th person, unaffiliated from the other three, so either a vicious rumor or the unfortunate truth. I think it's the later.

There is another LAA equipment bid!

The bid is slated to close in OCTOBER, well after the SLI and SFP.

Of course, PHX will not be allowed to participate in, but PHL, CLT and LUS DCA are slated to be excluded as well.

The expected and all too familiar PHX can stand back and suck on it excuse doesn't fly this time.

I suggest you stop by the Office to help the company understand our displeasure.

Take care

Phoenix said:
PHX blast trying to make CLT, PHL, & DCA feel like they are in the same fishbowl experience as the PHX base. Sorry, no indignation here. So what. Seperate ops is no big deal. Remember we endured LOA 93 to keep seperate ops...
It's only the West pilots that want what others brought to the merger. Same as it ever was!
No surprise, once a thief always a thief.........we are all hoping the west and APA sue.....separate ops is just fine.

No worries about the American bid, what's all the uproar?

Fishbowl free!

Phoenix said:

"Dear PHX pilots....Of course, PHX will not be allowed to participate in, but PHL, CLT and LUS DCA are slated to be excluded as well."

"but PHL, CLT and LUS DCA are slated to be excluded as well." Noteworthy is that the ONLY whining and pitiful wailing to be heard comes solely from PHX/"sparta".....

cactusboy53 said:
.....They're smart enough to not troll here...

Per those pathetic little punks; I've no doubt they could only ever exist in some strange little "safe space" surrounded solely by equally brain-dead and thus fully supportive "spartans".

BTW, given "they're smart enough to not troll here" to be your estimation; does that openly confess some mental deficiency on your part for trolling here? "You'se" kids have always made this way too easy.

Thanks again for the always dependable laughs. ;)

luvthe9 said:
Did anyone else get the what I think is the wrong black bag, think it's the ladies version, Haan on the bag?
All male F/A's and all pilots, male and female, receive the same black messenger bag. At least that is what we were told.

IORFA said:
All male F/A's and all pilots, male and female, receive the same black messenger bag. At least that is what we were told.

OK, maybe it's me but it sure looks like a ladies handbag, just saying and sure won't be using.

EastUS1 said:
Per those pathetic little punks; I've no doubt they could only ever exist in some strange little "safe space" surrounded solely by equally brain-dead and thus fully supportive "spartans".

BTW, given "they're smart enough to not troll here" to be your estimation; does that openly confess some mental deficiency on your part for trolling here? "You'se" kids have always made this way too easy.

Thanks again for the always dependable laughs. ;)
Thanks for the free rent in you head, Capt. Crunch. BTW it smells like moth ball in there. Maybe a little fresh air is in order.

cactusboy53 said:
Thanks for the free rent in you head, Capt. Crunch. BTW it smells like moth ball in there. Maybe a little fresh air is in order.
RENT FREE............WYE RIVER!

Wye do you still whine, now about the latest bid.........stop embarrassing yourself

And don't forget to strap in.............this is going to be EPIC!.............by the way smells like victory not mothballs.

The AA boys have had about enough west scabs and your little rants on thier board.

luvthe9 said:
RENT FREE............WYE RIVER!
Wye do you still whine, now about the latest bid.........stop embarrassing yourself
And don't forget to strap in.............this is going to be EPIC!.............by the way smells like victory not mothballs.
The AA boys have had about enough west scabs and your little rants on thier board.
WYE must you LIE? You are right, EPIC is the word of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back