Phoenix said:
I gotta hand it to the Cactus Leonidas Forum guys:

In the interest of moving forward
with a single seniority list for ALL
pilots this forum has been
permanently closed. Thank you for
your participation.

Missed that earlier.

English translation: "As the self-styled Supreme Commander of the mighty Army of Leonidas, I'm asking/begging all of "you'se" "Integrity Matters" T-shirt wearers and $675 "Liberty" tie "patriots" as well,...You know? = Total Suckers for so many years that incredibly believed even ANY small portion of our insanely childish and purely Fantasyland BS to please, pretty please not form up a lynch mob the next time you see us." ;)

Thank you for your participation....SUCKERS!

Reactions: 4 people
Claxon,
767 Jetz is NOT Mikey Stein. His name is not Michael, and he has been at United for almost 20 years. 
He is a personal friend and has been since 2002. My wife is godmother to his youngest child, and we speak to him on a regular basis.
It is possible that someone is using a similar handle, but as far as Jetz is concerned, I know him very well, and he is NOT who you say he is.

Reactions: 1 person
Art at ISP said:
Claxon,
767 Jetz is NOT Mikey Stein. His name is not Michael, and he has been at United for almost 20 years. 
He is a personal friend and has been since 2002. My wife is godmother to his youngest child, and we speak to him on a regular basis.
It is possible that someone is using a similar handle, but as far as Jetz is concerned, I know him very well, and he is NOT who you say he is.

Well, if the same 767 Jetz as has posted here's indeed a personal friend of yours; you have my fullest sympathy.

Reactions: 4 people
cactusboy53 said:
Amazing.  Stew & cry away boys....the new SLI is just around the corner! 

Yep. "You'se" were finally correct, but we're now left wondering where all "The nic will be crammed down your throats!" braggadocio went to? What?...No "nic on steroids"?...or even "You will be begging for the nic"/etc?...."Cactus" got "you'se" tongue or something? "Shirley" you can at least pull out one last mighty roar of "This is Sparta!"...No?

Well "Forrest", "Stupid is as Stupid does." Don't worry. "You'se" will likely live anyway...assuming no disgruntled "spartans", well/etc. ;)

While "yous'e" remain (probably forever) in hiding: "Stew & cry away boys..."

lax to asia said:
The East got away with it.  Stole my career and gave it to someone at an airline that was within weeks of closing the doors.  Now a bunch of furloughed AA people are ahead of my classmates.

Real class bunch.  To hell with you all.
LMFAO

lax to asia said:

Save it.  I've heard it all before.  East good, West bad.  I get it.

I've had it with all the lying lowlife union leader types.  I can't believe how so many look up to these idiots.  They really are a lot like our management people.  Two sides of the same coin.

I've got feelers out and hopefully I'll be out of this place in a few months.  I won't miss any of you jerks. 
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$

Reactions: 2 people
EastUS1 said:
Well, if the same 767 Jetz as has posted here's indeed a personal friend of yours; you have my fullest sympathy.

Geez, I wonder how many times he had to hear the BMW story getting run off the road.

Art at ISP said:
Claxon,
Have him return to the forum and answer to his claims the Nic would be used.
He was absolutely confirmed to be who we say he is.
Positive ID and he has made horrendous career moves.

Reactions: 7 people
Need some help, on some epic stuff, a CD with all those ITT videos, a slightly used" integrity Matters" designer shirt, cactus pilot bag tags , and some 650 dollar Liberty ties, and a copy of the NIC, preferably on paper, a copy of the letter written bout sully, why? We are decorating the USAPA van!

Reactions: 7 people
Claxon said:
Have him return to the forum and answer to his claims the Nic would be used.
He was absolutely confirmed to be who we say he is.
Positive ID and he has made horrendous career moves.
Where is CB53, want to see all that great law knowledge!

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.