2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo Woo! Ready for some of that AWA Phoenix "fun" culture? So am I.

So get ready to enjoy a fun, wild and crazy airport flash mob! Which just happens to have been arranged by our favorite attention starved wacko pilot.

I suggest enjoying the full version. However, if you're pressed for time, the highlight comes at the 3:00 minute mark. That's our boy!

As the Cap'n himself said on his "blogspot:"

Flash! White Pilots Can Dance!
(Sort of.) Need proof? Look no further than the American Airlines “Flash Mob” at PHX Sky Harbor Airport!

Around 25 AAL employees, including Flight Attendant Bunny and Yours Truly, participated in a Flash Mob at Terminal 4, dancing to Beyonce’s “Move Your Body.” As the “token pilot,” the director even had me bust a move mid-song!

If you can handle it, here it is. But strap in tight, you’re in for some major turbulence!

Last edited:
Reactions: luvthe9

So get ready to enjoy a fun, wild and crazy airport flash mob! Which just happens to have been arranged by our favorite attention starved wacko pilot.

I suggest enjoying the full version. However, if you're pressed for time, the highlight comes at the 3:00 minute mark. That's our boy!

(Sort of.) Need proof? Look no further than the American Airlines “Flash Mob” at PHX Sky Harbor Airport!

Around 25 AAL employees, including Flight Attendant Bunny and Yours Truly, participated in a Flash Mob at Terminal 4, dancing to Beyonce’s “Move Your Body.” As the “token pilot,” the director even had me bust a move mid-song!

If you can handle it, here it is. But strap in tight, you’re in for some major turbulence!

What a joke.............this new format stinks!

"Hey look traveling public! We're all just juvenile fools at 'the world's largest airline', but aren't we just adorably 'cute'?" Mere disgust doesn't even begin to cover that. Why do I suddenly feel the urge to vomit?

Last edited:
"Hey look traveling public! We're all just juvenile fools at 'the world's largest airline', but aren't we just adorably 'cute'?" Mere disgust doesn't even begin to cover that. Why do I suddenly feel the urge to vomit?

P.S. Pwecious widdle baby boy "capn' aux" did get one thing right though, in regards to at best being a "token pilot"...Perhaps in next time's video "he" could aspire to even Scooter Kirby's level of AWAsome "maturity" and sport a pink wig and purple tutu....what truly sorry times we live in these days.

All that was needed at PHX is for the Dougweiser to stagger out of the bar in some clown shoes and moon walk backwards. It's no wonder Delta rejected USukAir/America Worst management, and 800 pages of pilot bitching. I guess bankruptcy #2 will be next when the economy tanks again.

Reactions: xUT and luvthe9
All that was needed at PHX is for the Dougweiser to stagger out of the bar in some clown shoes and moon walk backwards. It's no wonder Delta rejected USukAir/America Worst management, and 800 pages of pilot bitching. I guess bankruptcy #2 will be next when the economy tanks again.

You make the happy assumption "Dougweiser" could even manage a moon walk after exiting the bar. I find it (very sadly) noteworthy that neither he nor the then company president (princess purple tutu) could even be found (and apparently dried out a bit and cleaned up enough) for many hours after FLT1549 landed on the Hudson to show up for anything, so methinks even a capable moon walk might be a stretch to imagine...much less backwards.

The whole "AWA thing" has proved an "interesting", even if completely sickening study. The sad likes of "management"/"cap'n aux"/"cactusboy"/et al are perfect poster children for Arrested Development...."This is Sparta!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeepney
Sorry Gramps....I don't play with known cheaters.

P.S. I know of no species that's ever found itself improved by the presence of parasites. Just be grateful "you'se" were at least afforded a few years when your strange fantasies of excessive self "worth" had been foolishly indulged through an earlier arbitrator's bizarre whims, and you could at least imagine yourself "worthy" and even "special" for a time, so no worries cupcake. That actual, real world thing can often be very trying when set against childish fantasies, (I DID warn your sort about that many times) but I suppose you'll "always have Paris/Sparta"/whatever... and you were even afforded a good number of years in which to falsely imagine yourself magically "special". What little children anywhere could ask for more? ;)

Myself within first postings in 2007: "Umm...Guys/Gals? This nic thing isn't really going to work. Can we talk?" "You'se" utter morons in response: "We saved you!"...."Final and Binding!"...."It's OVER! Get used to it."..."Ho ho ho! St nic is coming to town!"..."The Nic will be crammed down your throats!... "This is Sparta!"...etc.

How did all that childishly arrogant nonsense work out for "you'se"? Still feeling at all especially "righteous" or even the least bit "intelligent" these days?

"Reality!...What a Concept!" Robin Williams.

Last edited:
Reactions: diamondcutter
And now for something completely different....Can anyone tell me how the out of base trip pickup/ improvement system works??

you need to accept that when you come in here bragging like a braying donkey about how it's going to go,
that when it doesn't turn out that way you wind up looking like ...well an a$$

Cactusboy53 is such an idiot that he cannot fathom this. Just look at his new seniority number, the way he was posting such nonsensical legal excerpts prior to the award just proves my point. He had no idea; I posted that his nonsense was about to come to a screeching halt and sure enough it has. A retarded donkey is smarter, quit disparaging poor donkeys.

Reactions: diamondcutter
P.S. I know of no species that's ever found itself improved by the presence of parasites. Just be grateful "you'se" were at least afforded a few years when your strange fantasies of excessive self "worth" had been foolishly indulged through an earlier arbitrator's bizarre whims, and you could at least imagine yourself "worthy" and even "special" for a time, so no worries cupcake. That actual, real world thing can often be very trying when set against childish fantasies, (I DID warn your sort about that many times) but I suppose you'll "always have Paris/Sparta"/whatever... and you were even afforded a good number of years in which to falsely imagine yourself magically "special". What little children anywhere could ask for more? ;)

Myself within first postings in 2007: "Umm...Guys/Gals? This nic thing isn't really going to work. Can we talk?" "You'se" utter morons in response: "We saved you!"...."Final and Binding!"...."It's OVER! Get used to it."..."Ho ho ho! St nic is coming to town!"..."The Nic will be crammed down your throats!... "This is Sparta!"...etc.

How did all that childishly arrogant nonsense work out for "you'se"? Still feeling at all especially "righteous" or even the least bit "intelligent" these days?

"Reality!...What a Concept!" Robin Williams.

Parasites indeed sir, you nailed it. Don't forget Booshaka boy, wouldn't want to leave out jerkoff Johnny either.

Reactions: CAVOK
image.jpeg

This guy needs some serious psychiatric evaluation!

Bean: No worries there. Parker's hardly any "buddy" of mine, and that handshake would be both honest and legitimately given to anyone I ever shared, or even might share a cockpit with. There's simply NO/zip/zero room for any capricious "fighting"/arguments or purely personal, distracting bs when flying. I've been very fortunate within commercial airline flying at least, to have experienced just a small hand full of "drama" with just 2 blew-themselves-to-bits engine "failures" and the usually expected diverts due to medical/weather/whatever...one passenger deciding he absolutely needed to try to open the door and exit the aircraft at 7,000' and climbing, one "lady" in first class who opted to widely open up her companion's face to the bone with a thus-broken glass, an FAA's "Inspector" literally grounding "my" aircraft for the dire reason of a single seat not retracting fully upright/etc, ad nauseam, and would like to finish with nothing more in the way of needless drama...So believe me; you're perfectly safe in the hand shake without the slightest concerns over any conversational bs. "Nice sunset/rise/etc....Engines healthy? Systems good? Fuel balanced (and not leaking)? We ain't lost? No rioting in the back? Weather still good at destination? Well then: What's fun to do once we arrive?"/etc. At the cockpit level I take no sort of childish squabbles as at all significant.

Bottom Line Bean: There's always SO much more going on in life worth attending to than merely airline bs that the last simply isn't much worth considering when beautiful clouds are to be considered instead.

I have to say East, as much as you have triggered me to respond to your posts and the positions you've held regarding all things that have transpired thus far, I just can't disagree with your positions as far as I am personally concerned.

I believed you were in for an education of final and binding, we were on the right path. We had the precedent on our side, hell, you guys lost a last minute DFR ruling.

The fears of our worst case scenario played out with this arbitration. It was always a possibility but never thought of actually being a reality.

It happened.

But our fears are checked by what others have experienced, namely TWA guys.

But what happened is now done. I accept that.

All the west wanted was to be heard from another neutral party. We got that and the end result is what it is.

I and I think most guys I know are so happy it's now done.

Usapa wanted to keep that finality from coming to fruition forever.

There is nothing more soul resetting than seeing that incredible sunset as we run the descent approach checklist.

There is a lot of good in this career, a lot of good.

I agree. With you. There is too much beauty in an everyday life of our career

Reactions: cltrat
Your neutral party gave you the reality USAPA had always preached, No contract no NIC, there were avenues to compromise, you chose political influence, and look where that got you, Do not kid yourself ,look in the mirror, then blame USAPA and tell me that DFR had anything to do with the list, education is key and as in life, Everthing is negotiable!

Status
Not open for further replies.