2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmartgreeter said:
No future victory laps from this old pilot required, nor will anyone hear from me after the list is published. I have already taken all my laps, watching my friends capture their long due attrition over the last 10 years. I broke the tape on the finish line a few weeks ago, when 99 hires got Group II Capt. jobs. Getting called "son" by a confused Native at age 60 with over 31 years here, priceless. Kind of makes it worth it to stick around a few more weeks.
East and West have won. The Native proposal was immediately placed in the circular file. Real input to the process squandered by arrogant superior pilots. Read all about it soon in the lawsuits.

Hope you're right..........rumor is the west and the AA guys are going to file suit ..........I just luv it!!!

Reactions: 3 people
N924PS said:

Now even Jeff Freund acknowledges that there is no legal requirement for the Nic to be used.

For once, you said something correct.  He did say that.  It's in the transcripts of the SLI arbitration.

Please feel free to share this information on your inane personal blog featuring "cool" airplane pictures.

Reactions: 4 people
Claxon said:
William Wilder lives rent free in young Mitch Vasins' head.
The Arizona Summit Law grad had the temerity to go head to head against the author of McCaskill-Bond in the RLA Blog some years ago.
Big mistake Mitch.
How do Mitch, Johnny Mac, Simmons, Ferguson and Koontz face their fellow pilots these days? Their fools errand cost them the Nic at Wye River. It helped build and keep them in their own Desert Fishbowl.
If only Prechillils' clock ran backwards.
Perhaps some mistakes could have been averted.......

700UW got two posts scrubbed so I'll once again point out that he was another self proclaimed RLA expert.  Turned out he was as clueless as Vaselino. They both thought that they knew more about the RLA than William Wilder.  What a joke.
Here's one of many examples of the world's greatest living expert explaining how it would all work.  There are many more.
Please note that his post begins with a personal attack.  Tells you all you need to know about this individual, who runs to the mods for protection from even the most mild of digs.
Still waiting to see that Nic.  It's only been 9 years since your post, oh greatest living expert.

post_offline.png
700UW
Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:10 PM

Glad to see you tucked your head between your tail and ran away like the person you really are and avoided showing the whole board where a union has the power to overturn an binding arbitration that they agreed too.

If your logic stuck every company and every union would simply ignore an arbiter's decision if they did not like the outcome, but see in the real world that does not happen.

Beancounter said:
You mean we avoided getting screwed.

You were screwed by Ferguson, Koontz and the little AOL AFO club..........Wye River and STL....two chances to take the NIC, D.S. screwed you in STL and I don't mean our boy flounder.........by the way how is he holding up?

Clax is right how do these guys even show their faces and how they lied and destroyed the careers of all west pilots.

Walmartgreeter said:
Real input to the process squandered by arrogant superior pilots. 

Just as East pilots did during the Nicolau arbitration.

We probably could have avoided 5 addition years of LOA 93 if we had not forced our Merger Committee to adopt DOH/LOS. 

Reactions: 5 people
traderjake said:
Just as East pilots did during the Nicolau arbitration.

We could have avoided 5 addition years of LOA 93 if we had not forced our Merger Committee to adopt DOH/LOS.
YOU could have avoided ...,

The rest of us stood proud and have prevailed. Damn the cost. The majority of us chose the right path. You only post on web boards and raise gear.

Reactions: 7 people
luvthe9 said:
You were screwed by Ferguson, Koontz and the little AOL AFO club..........Wye River and STL....two chances to take the NIC, D.S. screwed you in STL and I don't mean our boy flounder.........by the way how is he holding up?

Clax is right how do these guys even show their faces and how they lied and destroyed the careers of all west pilots.

Well, sorry if I don't feel my career has been destroyed.  Besides the list isn't even out yet.  All these rumors are just that rumors.  Legacy AA pilots could still be the big winner.  Although what they asked for was a real reach.  I'd be surprised if they didn't get a fence on their wide bodies or a significant credit i.e. seniority boost.

Reactions: 5 people
Beancounter said:
Well, sorry if I don't feel my career has been destroyed.  Besides the list isn't even out yet.  All these rumors are just that rumors.  Legacy AA pilots could still be the big winner.  Although what they asked for was a real reach.  I'd be surprised if they didn't get a fence on their wide bodies or a significant credit i.e. seniority boost.
I would take what WMGreeter says as gospel. There is no NIC and, for reasons unknown, the arbs have favored the East pilots. This rumor is true.

You can take that to the bank, he has the gouge for certain.

Pi brat said:
If the Nic is not used, what will be your reaction?
My reaction will be that the arbs weighed all the proposals and rendered a fair and equitable integrated seniority list. End of story.

Then you need to focus on trying to build some kind of collective unity to get a better contract in 2020. But if law suits fly between the three pilot groups, Parker and Kirby will save a couple of billion dollars on pilot labor while you stay on the same contract til the end of your career.

Best of luck.

N924PS said:
My reaction will be that the arbs weighed all the proposals and rendered a fair and equitable integrated seniority list. End of story.

Then you need to focus on trying to build some kind of collective unity to get a better contract in 2020. But if law suits fly between the three pilot groups, Parker and Kirby will save a couple of billion dollars on pilot labor while you stay on the same contract til the end of your career.

Best of luck.

"My reaction will be that the arbs weighed all the proposals and rendered a fair and equitable integrated seniority list. End of story." In other words; you've no personal notions whatsoever of what constitutes "fair and equitable" and will instead bow in reverent awe of any paid to decide that for you? Sigh....I see. Do you still need to reflect on your mother's earlier suggestions on what to wear for school/etc each morning, or can you at least manage that much on your own at this point in life?

"Then you need to focus on trying to build some kind of collective unity to get a better contract in 2020." Thanks for the laughs there. There is absolutely no/zip/zero reason for management to evidence even the slightest respect for this group, especially after the last pathetic joke of a contract's concessionary nature being so eagerly adopted. Literally obscene and never-before-even-dreamed-of profits within the industry, and yet the "best" contract that could somehow be achieved was THAT? Add in any degree of disgruntlement from arbitrated "seniority" establishment and dreams/fantasies/etc of great things to come in 2020 are no more than just that. I'd love to be wrong there, but were I seated on management's side of the table I'd risk laughing myself off my chair at this group. The only part you got right was the "Best of luck" notion.

Reactions: 2 people
Walmartgreeter said:
YOU could have avoided ...,

The rest of us stood proud and have prevailed. Damn the cost. The majority of us chose the right path. You only post on web boards and raise gear.

Perfectly put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts