2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
traderjake said:
Just as East pilots did during the Nicolau arbitration.

We probably could have avoided 5 addition years of LOA 93 if we had not forced our Merger Committee to adopt DOH/LOS.

Sure, just think if the west got off the NIC or nothing at Wye River or STL had they not been forced there merger committee.

Reactions: 4 people
traderjake said:
Even in hindsight you can't admit your mistakes.

I guess that goes for the west, they turned the NIC down twice, not once but twice.

Mistakes..........are you kidding, you're an idiot, IF and only IF the rumors are true, there was no mistake made..........

Do tell us how you have moved up over the last ten years.......even though you are afraid to upgrade.

Reactions: 9 people
Walmartgreeter said:
No future victory laps from this old pilot required, nor will anyone hear from me after the list is published. I have already taken all my laps, watching my friends capture their long due attrition over the last 10 years. I broke the tape on the finish line a few weeks ago, when 99 hires got Group II Capt. jobs. Getting called "son" by a confused Native at age 60 with over 31 years here, priceless. Kind of makes it worth it to stick around a few more weeks.
East and West have won. The Native proposal was immediately placed in the circular file. Real input to the process squandered by arrogant superior pilots. Read all about it soon in the lawsuits.

Oh wow, 31 years.........well I'm older and have more years than you.......funny how you have knowledge of a supposed confidential list please tell us all how you would know this, do you know some who had violated the confidentiality agreement?

Lawsuits coming, you are a regular know it all.

Reactions: 3 people
traderjake said:

Drink....Post....Dogfight challenge....Smiley face....Repeat.... 
You guys throw this drinking thing at him all the time. I don't know him, but if he drinks while he posts then he can write better drunk than most of us can stone sober. Especially you trader.

Reactions: 4 people
N924PS said:
My reaction will be that the arbs weighed all the proposals and rendered a fair and equitable integrated seniority list. End of story.

Then you need to focus on trying to build some kind of collective unity to get a better contract in 2020. But if law suits fly between the three pilot groups, Parker and Kirby will save a couple of billion dollars on pilot labor while you stay on the same contract til the end of your career.

Best of luck.
Okay, thanks for that.

I know that you have been personally hammered here and other places for you beliefs. That's not fair, but you have to see how your posts come off to us that worked with you for so many years.

I hope you and your family are well and you are enjoying retirement. I do know that you were one that enjoyed your job even in the worst of times, so I'm sure you miss it sometimes. Too bad you couldn't step in my shoes for this last 4 day trip, it would make you not miss it at all! The way this "superior operation" is running, it's going to be a long rest of the year.

Take care.

Pi brat said:
Okay, thanks for that.

I know that you have been personally hammered here and other places for you beliefs. That's not fair, but you have to see how your posts come off to us that worked with you for so many years.

I hope you and your family are well and you are enjoying retirement.

Take care.

I'll second that, especially with the good wishes for family health and a fruitful retirement, regardless of how high the stack of mutual "Nyaah, Nyaahs" and "Yo' Momma!"s on this thread ever got with him.

Reactions: 2 people
Pi brat said:
You guys throw this drinking thing at him all the time. I don't know him, but if he drinks while he posts then he can write better drunk than most of us can stone sober. Especially you trader.

Fortunately most people realize this board is for entertainment and blowing off steam.

Other than you I have no idea who is who here.

You 're taking what is said here a little too seriously.

"Oh wow, 31 years.........well I'm older and have more years than you..."

Guess you got that going for you. But younger with more years would be real bragging rights.

Did anyone really think this would all stay secret for more than a few weeks, especially with 3 separate groups and the Company in the know?

As a history lesson, we out East smiled at the initial Native list, and we cheered at the second one. Talk about doubling down on a bad premise......

I cannot give you my new number within even a thousand positions, but I already know what I know. I am sure you would not be surprised some of your own reps have been given the broad picture on what went down. Maybe if you told them you have important web board business to tend to they will fess up.

Walmartgreeter said:
"Traitor, you are the Ted Cruz of the East pilot group . "
I was out of line when I posted this last night. I called Ted this morning and apologized.. :)
LMAO..........that's a good one!

AA76LRdvr said:
Oh wow, 31 years.........well I'm older and have more years than you.......funny how you have knowledge of a supposed confidential list please tell us all how you would know this, do you know some who had violated the confidentiality agreement?
Lawsuits coming, you are a regular know it all.

So you're telling us no one at the APA has let anything slip out........come on, don't you think your proposal was quite a land grab, I have know idea how the list will come out and don't really believe all the rumors.

It's funny though why James was fired minutes after Carey took office........just hope you can get that "superior" Union of yours to grow a pair, the APA is absolutely pitiful.

Reactions: 5 people
traderjake said:
Fortunately most people realize this board is for entertainment and blowing off steam.

Other than you I have no idea who is who here.

You 're taking what is said here a little too seriously.
My feelings are hurt........

Status
Not open for further replies.