2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace attorney Mitch Vasin is on C&R bragging about his fourth rate legal education at the distinguished Arizona Summit School of Law.  His classmate and "law partner" is another AWA pilot, Tania Rocco.  Remember her?

Business must be booming at Vaselino & Rockhead.  Their domain is "available."   :lol:

http://vasinrocco.com/

Reactions: 3 people
Arizona Summit School of Law is a great career move for 2004 hires who missed out on stealing LUS and LAA attrition.

Please know, future students, that no one will ever be able to criticize your law school's national ranking, just as no one can mock my present ranking in the 100 yard dash.

That is because Arizona Summit is firmly entrenched in the category known as "rank not published."

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/search?program=top-law-schools&name=Arizona+Summit+Law+School

Claxon said:
Your thoughts:
Boeing Boy

The insufferable old fool is still boring the waitresses at Denny's with all the reasons why the Westsie 2004 hires deserve to be above 1987 never-furloughed East pilots while he inhales his Grand Slam breakfast with plenty of syrup and butter.

Claxon said:
Your thoughts:
Boeing Boy
700UW
767jetzz
Snap this
Resjudicata
Clear direct
Move2Clt
Nic4US
Luvn737s
Aquagreen737 s
HPEarlyretiree
Calloway golf
HP-FA
Ames
Prechillil
Oscarjazz
?????

They are all busy eating crow.

Reactions: 4 people
dariencc said:
Ace attorney Mitch Vasin is on C&R bragging about his fourth rate legal education at the distinguished Arizona Summit School of Law.  His classmate and "law partner" is another AWA pilot, Tania Rocco.  Remember her?

Business must be booming at Vaselino & Rockhead.  Their domain is "available."   :lol:

Business also booming at the Mark C Doyal Pllc law firm, Austin Tx. Two employees and the owner; revenue last year $84,606. Impressive for a charming fowl mouthed polygraph expert wouldn't you say?

Claxon said:
Your thoughts:
700UW

The break room at the Twinkie factory clears out whenever The World's Greatest Living Expert shows up for his coffee refill.  They can't take anymore of the gasbag's speeches about how the Nicolau award is a legal certainty.  He bases this opinion on his extensive experience as a stock clerk, lav dumper, commercial baking expert and webboard know it all.

He thought he knew more about the RLA and contract law than Lee Seham and Bill Wilder.  He's like the crazy uncle who tells everyone to ignore the doctors, the cure for angina is red peppers washed down with a couple of boilermakers.

Claxon said:
Your thoughts:
Oscarjazz

Armando served one term as a Delta ALPA F/O rep. He was not invited back by the membership, as they say. :lol:

Our boy Moak told him that the USAPA boys were out of their league.  Turns out the USAPA boys are about to be memorialized in the upcoming Clint Eastwood blockbuster, Sully.

The only attention the long-forgotten Moak gets these days is from his urologist.

Reactions: 4 people
FL430 said:
Business also booming at the Mark C Doyal Pllc law firm, Austin Tx. Two employees and the owner; revenue last year $84,606. Impressive for a charming fowl mouthed polygraph expert wouldn't you say?

Thanks to Google, prospective legal clients of that firm can find sobering information such as the following.

<<<I wrote several letters to FBI Director Freeh, and in October of 1996 I was polygraphed again, by another agent with the first agent who polygraphed me present. The results were the same, he told me I had failed.>>>

Who on earth would even consider employing such a shady character after learning of this?  One would have to be mad.

He actually thought he would get a third shot????

<<<I wrote a final letter to Director Freeh this summer asking for another polygraph. I even offered to pay all expenses associated with retaking it if I were to fail.>>>

Good God!

Reactions: 2 people
So anyway, we are all clear that the list is coming out any minute.

Is there anyway I can still take the wager of virtual dogfighting after the list comes out?

Can I use a remote controlled airplane or do I have to actually be in the cockpit?

Seriously folks, the companies, or company's motive is now not in line with the east. The circumstances that led to the last decade have been snuffed.

We are on the cusp of a new and going for great experience.

The east managers that have managed to manipulate the system have reached their end.

It will be telling how things play out from here.

dariencc said:
The insufferable old fool is still boring the waitresses at Denny's with all the reasons why the Westsie 2004 hires deserve to be above 1987 never-furloughed East pilots while he inhales his Grand Slam breakfast with plenty of syrup and butter.
Another thread on this forum reports that Jim had a very serious motorcycle accident and lost a leg.

From the looks of your picture on your web site, looks like you haven't missed many meals lately either. Guess you never lost your " International 20".

By the way, loved your Flickr images, especially the boy DC 3 Captain. You're looking more like a "wide body" pilot these days... Maybe your buddy MC can get you a trial membership at Planet Fitness!

Claxon said:
Your thoughts:
Boeing Boy
700UW
767jetzz
Snap this
Resjudicata
Clear direct
Move2Clt
Nic4US
Luvn737s
Aquagreen737 s
HPEarlyretiree
Calloway golf
HP-FA
Ames
Prechillil
Oscarjazz
?????

Uhm... You're a uneducated sycophant that has no clue how to read legal text.  Savvy?

Claxon said:
McIlvenna, Burkett and Kothny melting down on C&R
This last east bid put JohnnyMac over the edge. He is apoplectic.
He should ask Simmons, Koontz and Ferguson for an explanation. Ten years of gross miscalculation of the west legal brain trust. The east attrition is going into high gear as forecast. East pilots reaping huge benefit to what they brought, and kept successfully away from the west 2004 hires.

Melting Down.... You mean like calling out the CIRP because you just can't believe how an arbitrated list was constructed (because you couldn't comprehend the arbitrator's dicta and truly believed that you were ENTITLED to so much more.  Yea... been there, have a tie...oops...t-shirt)??

Good for you on the unearned attrition.  BTW,  how much "attrition" does a furloughed US Air pilot that had no chance of ever returning sans a merger with another airline get to have before you think it's "fair"?  Oh wait.. I know the answer... ALL OF IT.

Reactions: 2 people
dariencc said:

Disparaging someone for attending an accredited Law School (just not Haaaved).  So...exactly WHICH Law School did you attend that you can make such commentary?  We have Law School grads, Dental School grads, MBA grads, and just some slackers that have a BA or BS.

How many letters behind your name Sir? 

I applaud ANYONE that takes the time to better and educate themselves.  You are clearly jealous and just can't stand it that someone else has done so.  Try to control yourself. 

Status
Not open for further replies.