2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EastUS1 said:

"Hysteria is a mental disorder which arises from intense anxiety. The patient loses control over his or her acts and emotions and it is usually accompanied by sudden seizures of unconsciousness with emotional outbursts.
It is often due to repressed conflicts within the person."   http://home-cure.net/hysteria/
I remember a while back when this character had a total mental breakdown on this forum.  People were actually concerned that he may have killed himself after he lost control over his acts and emotions right here on this board.  Conflicted much, EastUS?

Reactions: 4 people
Ames said:
I remember a while back when this character had a total mental breakdown on this forum.  People were actually concerned that he may have killed himself after he lost control over his acts and emotions right here on this board.  Conflicted much, EastUS?

Ames, we haven't seen you in ages.  Are you claiming to be resurrected?!

Good to have you back.

Reactions: 2 people
Ames said:
I remember a while back when this character had a total mental breakdown on this forum.  People were actually concerned that he may have killed himself ?
Kind of like Fodase......aka....the "goatman".........not even close, however we are very concerned about the welfare of BoyCactus........is he alright?

Congratulations by the way on the NIC!

Reactions: 8 people
Ames said:

Ames, if you're going to write fiction, please stick to the embarrassing "Code Name: Dodger" series.   :lol:

https://vimeo.com/50698691

Reactions: 5 people
A320 Driver said:
So, What's the latest best guess for when the SLI will be finalized and out?

Ask Simmons what happened if he ever shows his face again here.
After the entire Leonidas debacle, I doubt he ever will show again.

Reactions: 4 people
In today's Jetwire:

"Three days until the State of the Airline.
On Friday, July 22, CEO Doug Parker will discuss the company’s second quarter financial results at the State of the Airline meeting and webcast..."

I magine the timing of this was intended to coincide with the loss of my services as a pilot.  No doubt, that will be central to the webcast.

Officially, they do have until Monday night to rethink their error.

Reactions: 3 people
nycbusdriver said:
In today's Jetwire:

"Three days until the State of the Airline.
On Friday, July 22, CEO Doug Parker will discuss the company’s second quarter financial results at the State of the Airline meeting and webcast..."

I magine the timing of this was intended to coincide with the loss of my services as a pilot.  No doubt, that will be central to the webcast.
Officially, they do have until Monday night to rethink their error.
You are requested to remain until SLI posted. That is fair?

Reactions: 3 people
Phoenix said:
It seems the West is beginning to accept the likelyhood that the no-Nic rumors are true... So probably a few weeks or less.
William Wilder lives rent free in young Mitch Vasins' head.
The Arizona Summit Law grad had the temerity to go head to head against the author of McCaskill-Bond in the RLA Blog some years ago.
Big mistake Mitch.
How do Mitch, Johnny Mac, Simmons, Ferguson and Koontz face their fellow pilots these days? Their fools errand cost them the Nic at Wye River. It helped build and keep them in their own Desert Fishbowl.
If only Prechillils' clock ran backwards.
Perhaps some mistakes could have been averted.......

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.