2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
53Cactusboy said:
Actually LOGIC plays here. Suppose 1/2 of PHX is 850. That means that the AVERAGE contribution would have to be in EXCESS of $5800 EACH.
Sorry Bub, but you are again WRONG. You've made a "factual" statement without showing proof.
PS the sky is blue and the grass is green.
Bottom line is this- you guys did not ever truly understand a new bargaining agent and no JCBA meant no NIC. You threw thousands away at an unfounded legal strategy.

Reactions: 5 people
53Cactusboy said:
Actually LOGIC plays here. Suppose 1/2 of PHX is 850. That means that the AVERAGE contribution would have to be in EXCESS of $5800 EACH.
Sorry Bub, but you are again WRONG. You've made a "factual" statement without showing proof.
PS the sky is blue and the grass is green.
Sorry bub, should have taken the NIC when offered at Wye River and second chance STL..............

Is Marty going to be used for your next lawsuit?

How do you sleep at night after ,knowing you lied and decieved your pilot group?

Reactions: 4 people
Walmartgreeter said:
I ran out of fingers and toes, but a very rough count from their donations page was about 750, updated in Feb.
Probably meaningless, only they know. That $5800 per pilot figure might reflect money's still owed. Again, no accounting outside their inner circle, for all these years.
Both sides will eventually pay their bills with donations and awarded monies. Don't see any of this reflecting a lack of will on either side.
Collections going forward might be affected as folks on either side are unhappy with the SLI results.
And no doubt the West has done an outstanding job in collections and participation. That is a fact.
That tie was crafty inducement of peer Pressure! Try to commute to PHX without one of those!

Phoenix said:
That tie was crafty inducement of peer Pressure! Try to commute to PHX without one of those!

Wonder if that was a Fergi and Knootz idea, just another way to swindle the west pilot group, we understand the west pilot group is turning n AOL.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok Walmart. Keep the greetings up and math as one of those things you are not that gifted at.

The $5800 per pilot was derived using your guess that it included numbers calculating what may still be owed based off your very incorrect assertion that less than 50% of westies contributed.

Clearly, grossly wrong.

Strong, to very strong contributions from the west is something you aknowledge and I too agree, exists.

I think it's clear, now more than ever, that the east pilot sentiment is directly relatable to their own contributions received.

It's pathetically low, and someone like yourself should direct the manager of that contribution to just let it go. Return the money to those that contributed and tell them, thanks, but we were really reaching here and everyone knows it but us.

Reactions: 3 people
luvthe9 said:
I hear CLT is now getting an A350 and 787 sim early next year......... PHX?

With the A350 deliveries being yet again deferred, I really doubt that any A350 simulator will end up on AA property at any training facility.  Doug and Scooter, I think, are trying desperately to wiggle out of the A350.  If they can find some outfit to purchase the slots, there will be no A350s in AA livery.

CLT won't get any more new simulators of any sort.  Doug and Scooter will build out the DFW training center to accommodate any new sims.  It may take a while, but the CLT and PHX training centers will go the way of the INT and PIT training centers within 10-15 years.

nycbusdriver said:
With the A350 deliveries being yet again deferred, I really doubt that any A350 simulator will end up on AA property at any training facility.  Doug and Scooter, I think, are trying desperately to wiggle out of the A350.  If they can find some outfit to purchase the slots, there will be no A350s in AA livery.

CLT won't get any more new simulators of any sort.  Doug and Scooter will build out the DFW training center to accommodate any new sims.  It may take a while, but the CLT and PHX training centers will go the way of the INT and PIT training centers within 10-15 years.

Just down in school recently, that's the word from everyone, planned for sometime in spring....we'll see!

Reactions: 2 people
nycbusdriver said:

First AA A350 Simulator is in the bay at the Flight Academy in DFW. Saw pictures on Facebook. 

I think the writing, or lack thereof, is very telling of the present day circumstance.

I think everyone has shot their last shots and now just wait to hear the casualties.

Pretty tense time for all involved.

Bean said:
I think the writing, or lack thereof, is very telling of the present day circumstance.
I think everyone has shot their last shots and now just wait to hear the casualties.
Pretty tense time for all involved.
Not sure about the last shots Bean. Lots of rumors of law suits from all sides of the house. I suppose moving on is beyond the grasp of many involved.

When is enough, ENOUGH??? This BOA is supposed to be the best in the industry. I'll be very surprised if anyone or anything is able to delay or undo their work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.