2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzz..buzz..buzz. You little bees sure are busy convincing everyone that you won. Good for you. I'm sure everything you've posted here is the unvarnished truth (not really). I just can't wait to see what hogwash you type after the list is delivered. Idiots.

Reactions: 4 people
cactusboy53 said:
Buzz..buzz..buzz. You little bees sure are busy convincing everyone that you won. Good for you. I'm sure everything you've posted here is the unvarnished truth (not really). I just can't wait to see what hogwash you type after the list is delivered. Idiots.

You keep clicking those heels Dorothy, who knows maybe you did get the NIC (not really)

Are you going see the Sully movie on the 9th?

Reactions: 3 people
Upon information and belief, on or about May 14, 2008, defendant Vasin posted a message that was received on the AWAPPA website from Captain Ray McCrary, an American Eagle pilot who wrote, Hi, Eagle guys have the Pxxxx information for jumpseat usage, so you guys should be fine. Best of luck, I have a lot of friends with your airline.

120. Upon information and belief, the jump seat boycott perpetrated by the defendants and their co-conspirators has resulted in US Airways pilots being unable to commute to the city in which their scheduled flight was to operate.

Reactions: 6 people
"Hey, the UAL guys have the balls to deny the Eastholes, the least we can do is follow suit. They are the pariahs of the industry, and frankly I think it IS unsafe to have them on our jumps. They’ve made their bed, now they get to lie in it. Plus – damn good point – they would be quicker than a hard up Fed to bust us for the slightest infraction. Nuff said. I’m on board – just itching to deny one to his face!"

Eric Auxier on AWAPPA message board April28 2008

Reactions: 9 people
Claxon said:
"Hey, the UAL guys have the balls to deny the Eastholes, the least we can do is follow suit. They are the pariahs of the industry, and frankly I think it IS unsafe to have them on our jumps. They’ve made their bed, now they get to lie in it. Plus – damn good point – they would be quicker than a hard up Fed to bust us for the slightest infraction. Nuff said. I’m on board – just itching to deny one to his face!"

Eric Auxier on AWAPPA message board April28 2008

The attention starved Cap'n Aux is always itching for something or other.

Reactions: 6 people
luvthe9 said:
The boy needs a through psych review.

He has a bigger problem than most realize.......

Karen Homey most thoroughly discussed the ways people try to attain and maintain a favorable self-image. The clinical writings of Horney, and other psychotherapists as well, document the ways in which people attempt to defend and enhance self-esteem; they also suggest that difficulty maintaining self-esteem, and maladaptive efforts to do so, may be central to a variety of mental health problems.

Reactions: 8 people
Boo Hooing from 2008 & criticising someone that's outgoing & a community volunteer..... not desperate at all. You boys are most assuredly the biggest TOOLS in the box.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.