2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crzipilot said:
In laymans terms,   The arbitrators combined East and West lists.    They then combined that with the LAA list.     Using 15% longevity and 85% status category as the ratios..     Ask someone else what that means.   Not smart enough to figure it out.

Means we got hosed, I have around 400 AA guys ahead of me with an 85 and earlier hire date, nice to get 4 to 5 years free.

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 6 people
traderjake said:
Basement? Don't have one. You're thinking of Claxon.

Anyone East pilot who says he got hosed is an idiot.

DOH is not seniority, six arbitrations is a row say so.
Yea, I guess when you did not have to work for your job, and was given to you by daddy you might have a different perspective.

Reactions: 6 people
traderjake said:
The greater your weight, the lower your IQ, say scientists

Dr Maxime Cournot, who headed the study, suggested that hormones secreted from fats could have a damaging effect on cerebral cells, resulting in decreased brain function.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
So, what does the good doctor say about nepotistic, under-achievers with Oedipus complex and military pilot wannabes from San Diego?

Reactions: 5 people
traderjake said:
Basement? Don't have one. You're thinking of Claxon.

Anyone East pilot who says he got hosed is an idiot.

DOH is not seniority, six arbitrations is a row say so.
I believe that he is referring to your mother's basement.

Wow, 767Jetzz went from a UAL a$$ kicking to an AA slam job.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 335xi
View My Garage
Mike, I have to concur. PCD was AWESOME! Thank you to the entire staff. You guys and gals are GREAT!

A particular thanks for modifying some of the exercises for my pregnant wife so she could get some benefit from the experience and not miss out.

Also have to tell you that about 2 hours into our journey home we had a close call with disaster. And ironically it was the "warm up" I had on the track saved our lives and minimized the damage to our new car. All I can say is thank God for x-drive.

We were deliberately run off the highway by a tractor trailer in SC. He looked at me right through his mirror, waited for us to get exactly next to him, and aggressively swerved into our lane and all the way into the shoulder! I plan to write up a full detailed account on the forum later in the week. Long story short, we departed the road and the shoulder into the wet grass at over 70 MPH. I maintained control and actually got around the truck. It was like something right out of a Dukes of Hazzard or Smokey And The Bear movie! I could feel x-drive doing it's thing clawing for traction as the car became a little loose. The suspension bottomed out a few times, we got a snoot full of grass, the small rubber air dam on the driver's side got pulled off, and I got a small scratch on the front driver side wheel. But considering this idiot could have killed us we were very lucky.

I called 911, and followed this guy until they arrived. I have to return in August to testify against him. I hope the judge throws the book at him! Little did he know I have a background in federal law enforcement and so does my wife, so as law enforcement officers our testimony will hold more weight than usual. Here are the pictures.

Reactions: 2 people
This guy and Auxier need to team up with the Fairy Tales.....

Miracle on the Hudson . . .
The New Sully Movie: How Accurate?
My First Blog post for the New AirwaysMag.com!

Folks, from the flight deck, this Capn Aux speaking. Our flight out of La Guardia today will be taking us out over the Hudson . . . and down into it, as we review the upcoming movie, Sully!

Tell us the west pilot belief Aux, the one where TOGA magically restores cored out CFM 56's to full power!

924PoS has become decisively quiet. Perhaps he is flying his imaginary airplane? Or sailing his imaginary yacht? Or getting his nails done, his military wannabe mustache trimmed and his remaining receding hair permed in that 70s disco style that worked so well fo him in his engineer days at PSA. I hope that I never have to see this backstabbing individual again.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.