757 Year Round Phl-snn-dub-phl

Parker says no more international expansion? That is the only place these clowns are making any money. He may know how to run those flights to the desert for the backpack and flip-flop crowd but its clear that they haven't a clue how to spell international. Maybe we can take those 767's and run them between PHL and PIT for $39 fares. That'll teach WN a lesson.

I wouldn't underestimate him. US/West has done a pretty good job competing against WN thus far.

I wouldn't underestimate him. US/West has done a pretty good job competing against WN thus far.

U.S Airways will be the Americas First full service LCC, not a global one...... Oh look CO
made a profit again.. and where have they made all this profit..I wonder???

We will increase our international presence.
Air Canada "will code share to the fullest extent allowable under current bilateral agreements", and they own about 25% of us through their holding company.
We also shall see the Star Alliance increase our code share when the current agreement is renegotiated.
Lufthansa's CLT-MUC is doing very well with an A340 and more flights could be added (re-enter PHX-MUC?).
So we will expand internationally- just not our aircraft.
I don't like it but thats globalization, get used to it...

We will increase our international presence.
Air Canada "will code share to the fullest extent allowable under current bilateral agreements", and they own about 25% of us through their holding company.
We also shall see the Star Alliance increase our code share when the current agreement is renegotiated.
Lufthansa's CLT-MUC is doing very well with an A340 and more flights could be added (re-enter PHX-MUC?).
So we will expand internationally- just not our aircraft.
I don't like it but thats globalization, get used to it...

Well open skies for Ireland and the U.S is to be phased in, Aer Lingus will get 3 new
U.S routes SFO, PHL, and one other. Yes a year round Service to PHL on Aer Lingus
maybe U.S will just want to fly out of Dublin then, going to be a big blow to u.s air who
had the PHL monopoly, EI noticed the potential of PHL and now will compete directly with
u.s, except in the winter when EI will have the route all to themselves.. Clever boys..

Well open skies for Ireland and the U.S is to be phased in, Aer Lingus will get 3 new
U.S routes SFO, PHL, and one other. Yes a year round Service to PHL on Aer Lingus
maybe U.S will just want to fly out of Dublin then, going to be a big blow to u.s air who
had the PHL monopoly, EI noticed the potential of PHL and now will compete directly with
u.s, except in the winter when EI will have the route all to themselves.. Clever boys..

I hope US can grow internationally, but the facts are that its all about revenue, making money and shareholders...not about notoriety about our presence with international. I love it as much as the next guy, and it looks like we are losing out on growth, but we have just merged and I think it's way too early for the new management to start making growth decisions until we have stabalized.

U.S Airways will be the Americas First full service LCC, not a global one...... Oh look CO
made a profit again.. and where have they made all this profit..I wonder???

CO, the worlds largest international carrier in terms of the number of international destinations. Someone over there is doing it right. Guess they are working hard to play harder :)