AA Terminating 777 Leases

LOL, OOOHHH AHHHH a south american member... LOL LOL LOL.... ASia and India is where its at... The Star has it wrapped up with all the important asia players and Air India... As well as having Emirates as a Regional Alliance partner.. Also having TACA and TAM is an advantage to the Star and UAL .... I will just do a quick brush through of members of Star, so you will know in the future, Air Canada, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana, Austrian, BMI, LOT Polish, Lufthansa, Scandanavian, Singapore, South African, SpanAir, Swiss, TAP, THAI, United, USAIRWAYS, Adria, Blue 1, Croatia, as well as Air China, and Shanghai Airways and Air India which just joined.. The Star Regional Alliances are as follows, AIR DOLOMITI, Air One, Aloha, Continental Connection, Emirates, Great lakes, Island, QATAR, TACA, TAM, and Virgin Blue..... Your statement stands strongly corrected, UAL and the STAR are a far superior allinaces to AA and One World (by the way, what a name!! They just need to add government to the end of it... I bet Bush came up with it all on his own.. LOL ))) ... Good Good Luck convincing yourselves though, nice try....

Ooo...good job. You went to the Star Alliance website and copied down all those members to yourself?

TACA and TAM aren't associated with Star (just United), and Emirates is not associated with any alliance, not even as a "regional alliance partner." (Are you that big of an idiot that you can't realize Emirates isn't a regional airline?).

Why does he get away with this little saying? He should be warned or banned for calling someone names.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"driver",

TRUST me...........eolesen, + "beauty" can take care of themselves.

So we agree to disagree. No need for the PC police, on THE toughest thread on US Aviation !!
(Except when the language gets too rough, from time to time)

AND as for you................(TROLL)'beauty" :rolleyes:

While Asia and India are hottest spots in the planet,.............Do you have ANY IDEA, how much "Do--ray..me" $$$$$$$$$ AA is making in SA ??????

"NO(beauty)....I did'nt think so" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eolesen.

With regard to your post (#34);

When I suggest..."Reduce mainline significantly", I mean turn it over to A/E.
(Ex.)

Bdl went from mainline to A/E for all(4/5) of there ORD trips. The "jungle jets" are FULL. Now, it would stand to reason, that if BDL were to close, and become A/E, if we were able to put AA's customers on Ejets to ORD + DFW, I (strongly) suggest to you, that the "roomy" Ejets would be FULL.
I don't see how this becomes a PAA situation ??

Biggest difference between Star and One World. Any airline can join star, One World not the case. If you want to compare lists, look at the OW carriers all world class. Star, well they took usairways enough said.

Reactions: 1 person
Ooo...good job. You went to the Star Alliance website and copied down all those members to yourself?

TACA and TAM aren't associated with Star (just United), and Emirates is not associated with any alliance, not even as a "regional alliance partner." (Are you that big of an idiot that you can't realize Emirates isn't a regional airline?).

You better check again, Emirates is a regional alliance partner with UAL... Check your facts, nowhere did i state that Emirates is a regional carrier.. They are a Regional Alliance member with UAL... Get over it, you're wrong..

Biggest difference between Star and One World. Any airline can join star, One World not the case. If you want to compare lists, look at the OW carriers all world class. Star, well they took usairways enough said.

Your so right, Singapore Airlines, THAI, Lufthansa, ANA, UAL... We're all just nasty old airlines... Give it up FAMikey... OneWorld wasn't on top of its game like STAR... OneWorld would take AirIndia and AirChina in a NY minute but they chose the STAR instead.. OneWorld isn't a secret society, but you sure like to play it is.. The real truth is they have lagged behind STAR and SKYTEAM, now there arent that many players left to be snagged and if the players that are left, go to an alliance, it will be one that benfits them the most, and that won't be OneWorld... Get over yourself FAMikey, it will help you in the longrun,, there is not a carrier in this world with 365 super 80-s that is a world class carrier.. and thats a fact!!!!

Yea I've seen first hand the superior work coming from MCI.

TWA's MD80 fleet was much newer than AA's yet they are/were in a heck of alot worse shape than AA's...You may be able to kick-em out the door at record pace but that does'nt mean the product is superior!
<_< ------- Good mourning local!---- As far as the condition of those MD-80's. maybe it has something to do with the fact that AA's has been" trying to" maintain them for the past six+ years! Because we haven't been doing them here!!!

Not true MCI eggplant. The CIP mods were sent to MCI because 767-200 C-checks coming out of MCI weren't being accomplished to AA's standards. AA figured you guys at MCI couldn't mess up a mod too bad and that's why the CIP went there. We at AFW got your C-check "specials" in return. Corrosion everywhere,grey powder coming out at the seams,rivets with popped heads,etc. We even have had to fix your CIP mods. Wires routed wrong,seats at the wrong stations. One of your CIP modded aircraft had an inflight cabin-cargo fire because some knucklehead accidently drilled thru some wires while installing some brackets. I shouldn't call the guy a knucklehead. He at least reported what had happened to your management. Then your management heros said it's ok, no repairs needed. We have the documents to prove it too.
<_< ------ Princess! Princess! Princess!------ The reason you got our 767 MBV's was the fact that we didn't have the head count to do both the CIP's and the MBV's! The eggheads in Marketing wanted to sell those seats before they were even installed! It took AFW six weeks plus, on that first Aircraft, with 120+ AMT's! Marketing wanted them done in nine days! When AFW told them it couldn't be done in that time frame. AA threatened to send it to MCI! AFW told them go right ahead! They did! ----- Well, AFW was right on one score. It couldn't be done in nine days! Marketing finally backed off to fifteen days. We had it down to thirteen there at the last! That's with less than half the number of AMT's working the Aircraft!-------- That incidence with the drilled wiring was true. A lot of the management hero's you refer to are AA rejects. Sent here with the understanding that if they don't make it here, they're gone! You people at AFW should know all about that! They don't call you the "penal colony" for nothing! ----- As for screwing up the CIP's! I guess we screwed them up so bad that they're going to let us screw up the 767 200's also! And rumor has it they even may let us screw up the 757 interiors too! Our wiring is so bad that they're going to let us screw up the cockpits with the "MAUI" mods! And the Internet interface mod. Now!---- let's talk belly corrosion! AA still hasn't figured out that you don't take a fire hose, with God knows how much pressure, into the cargo compartments to clean them out during a MBV! All it does is blast away sealant, and get moisture into areas that it shouldn't be, the result is corrosion! Talk is we may see a line of MBV's (767's) back here with belly skin replacements! But if there's one thing I learned it's nothing is ever set in stone with this outfit!

Not true MCI eggplant. The CIP mods were sent to MCI because 767-200 C-checks coming out of MCI weren't being accomplished to AA's standards. AA figured you guys at MCI couldn't mess up a mod too bad and that's why the CIP went there. We at AFW got your C-check "specials" in return. Corrosion everywhere,grey powder coming out at the seams,rivets with popped heads,etc. We even have had to fix your CIP mods. Wires routed wrong,seats at the wrong stations. One of your CIP modded aircraft had an inflight cabin-cargo fire because some knucklehead accidently drilled thru some wires while installing some brackets. I shouldn't call the guy a knucklehead. He at least reported what had happened to your management. Then your management heros said it's ok, no repairs needed. We have the documents to prove it too.

Let’s not go banging on MCI. AFW is no better. Over the years I’ve seen a lot out of AFW when an A/C shows up at the gate. It’s been bad enough DFW Tech Crew Chiefs need to be on the test hop at AFW to make sure we don’t have problems on the gate at DFW.

But of course, ever heard heard of Emirates or Qatar???? I would guess not considering you probably dont have high speed or WIFI in your single wide in Fort Worth..... Godd try though!!! LOL LOL LOL... What a mess you guys are, you will never get anywhere until you get in touch with realtiy... SAD..

I spend more money with EK, QR & US than you and PineyBob combined spend on Gold Bond powder.

Latest posts