AA Terminating 777 Leases

LOL - OMG, FAMikey meet dilusional, you both have something in common... Facts are facts FAMikey, so lets face them... DELETED BY MODERATOR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK BEAUTY..........."YOUR OUT OF LINE" :angry: :down: :angry: :down: :angry:

Mikey certainly doesn't need me to fight his battles,...BUT "that" COMMENT you made(AND YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I'M REFERING TO), is OUT OF LINE !!!!!!!!!!!!

When can this board expect your APOLOGY ????????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK BEAUTY..........."YOUR OUT OF LINE" :angry: :down: :angry: :down: :angry:

Mikey certainly doesn't need me to fight his battles,...BUT "that" COMMENT you made(AND YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I'M REFERING TO), is OUT OF LINE !!!!!!!!!!!!

When can this board expect your APOLOGY ????????????????

Well, I will apologize.. I'm sorry FAMikey, but sometimes the truth hurts (literally).... But hey I guess no apology is needed for calling me a troll constantly... Just goes to show you cant take the heat... NHBB's your viewpoints are changing drastically in the last week, I am impressed, but I am waiting for you to tell me (you know what)..... Like you usually do...

OK--for the record, the comment made was so far out of line, it was removed. Dont touch, check your PM's.

To the rest--when you see an objectionable post, PLEASE do not quote it in your responses--it makes editing on our part much more difficult.

To remind you all--PERSONAL ATTACKS, INSULTS AND NAME CALLING ARE NEVER PERMITTED ON THESE BOARDS. We have seen an increase in such posts of late, and you should be aware that a zero tolerance policy toward this behavior is forthcoming...so don't say we didn't warn you.

Can United really talk about American's Super-80's especially considering the ratty shape their 737's are in?

OK--for the record, the comment made was so far out of line, it was removed. Dont touch, check your PM's.

To the rest--when you see an objectionable post, PLEASE do not quote it in your responses--it makes editing on our part much more difficult.

To remind you all--PERSONAL ATTACKS, INSULTS AND NAME CALLING ARE NEVER PERMITTED ON THESE BOARDS. We have seen an increase in such posts of late, and you should be aware that a zero tolerance policy toward this behavior is forthcoming...so don't say we didn't warn you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDITED BY MODERATOR

NHBB, Posts like this are a perfect illustration of what will get you cornfield time.....Stay on topic.

Well, I will apologize.. I'm sorry FAMikey, but sometimes the truth hurts (literally)....
Thats an apology?
But hey I guess no apology is needed for calling me a troll constantly...
Not true, never referred to you as a troll. Nice try in trying to justify and divert attention from your own mindless childness acting out.

I have referred to you as a wind up artist. Someone who's sole happiness comes from creating annoyance and tension on the part of others. Lets face it, no one, not even the people from your own board care to defend you or words and actions.

Reactions: 1 person
Let’s not go banging on MCI. AFW is no better. Over the years I’ve seen a lot out of AFW when an A/C shows up at the gate. It’s been bad enough DFW Tech Crew Chiefs need to be on the test hop at AFW to make sure we don’t have problems on the gate at DFW.

I agree with this post especially in the last few years. You wanna know why AFW,TUL quality has gone down? AA has adopted the TWA maintenance program. Which is: Do the bare minimum maintenance to comply with the regulations. We used to remove the seats,carpet at every C-check. Not anymore! Galley and lavs used to be removed every third or fourth check, Not anymore. Cargo's were opened up every C-check, Not anymore. A flight test was done before every aircraft was delievered, Not anymore. Numerous other checks that we used to do have been eliminated. Cut and Cut and Cut and Cut. That is all AA has done in the last few years and with AA c-check intervals now going to be practically doubled. The problem is only going to get worse.

How's that "NO CHECK" TWA line maintenance program going ch53D?

I agree with this post especially in the last few years. You wanna know why AFW,TUL quality has gone down? AA has adopted the TWA maintenance program. Which is: Do the bare minimum maintenance to comply with the regulations. We used to remove the seats,carpet at every C-check. Not anymore! Galley and lavs used to be removed every third or fourth check, Not anymore. Cargo's were opened up every C-check, Not anymore. A flight test was done before every aircraft was delievered, Not anymore. Numerous other checks that we used to do have been eliminated. Cut and Cut and Cut and Cut. That is all AA has done in the last few years and with AA c-check intervals now going to be practically doubled. The problem is only going to get worse.

How's that "NO CHECK" TWA line maintenance program going ch53D?
<_< -----And what makes you think all of the above was part of TWA's maintenance program? In fact, what makes you think you know anything about TWA's maintenance program? And if they did, what parts did they adopt? What parts did they drop? What part's did they add? These are all chooses made by AA management! So don't go blaming it on TWA! -------- And your hitting on me about corrosion!!!? :huh: At least we didn't have engines falling off our Aircraft!!!!

EDITED BY MODERATOR

NHBBs no one got the woodshed.......

MOD COMMENT: It ends here folks. No debate no further discussion....

Thats an apology?
Not true, never referred to you as a troll. Nice try in trying to justify and divert attention from your own mindless childness acting out.

I have referred to you as a wind up artist. Someone who's sole happiness comes from creating annoyance and tension on the part of others. Lets face it, no one, not even the people from your own board care to defend you or words and actions.

:up: :up: :up:

This picture says it all. I didn't start this war MCItransplant. You did. I have nukes and I ain't afraid to use them.
:huh: ------- And what exactly are we supposed to see in these? Come on Princess! What are we playing here? "My Daddy can beat up on your Daddy"? Get a life! Grow up! Get a boyfriend! Never know! Might do you some good! :shock: ------- Not!!! :down:

:huh: ------- And what exactly are we supposed to see in these? Come on Princess! What are we playing here? "My Daddy can beat up on your Daddy"? Get a life! Grow up! Get a boyfriend! Never know! Might do you some good! :shock: ------- Not!!! :down:

I think it about pumping up her ego by picking on TWA.