AAA Thread 10/26-11/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do save this. It may be useful in a few months.

No need to wait a few months...I got a good chuckle from it now :lol:

When one amongst the most rabid AWA defenders of the Nic fiasco produces such keyboard "shouting"...It's perhaps indicative of a bit of turmoil generated by the knowledge that Nic's dead in the water without any new contract. It may be that the west contingent's beginning to see this. Anyone fully aware of east sentiment about any contract that shoves St Nic into it's equally aware that such has around zero(-) chances of being passed in the forseeable future. The east has had it's share of ephemeral "contracts" that blew away in the wind, and know that any paperwork's only as good as the moment's circumstances allow for. East attrition's meanwhile afforded to east pilots, as should be the case.

On Thursday, Oct 25, Bill and other pilots met with Prater in Herndon in a meeting to save ALPA.

ALPA National has begun to do whatever it can to keep this place in their stable. The CLT Reps are asking pilots that sent their decertify cards in to reconsider and to ask for those cards back. However, as usual ALPA's only answer to the Nicolau award is for us to except it. Those that want to reconsider should realize that the AWA MEC has recently stated to their pilots that they may have to give up the Nicolau award to get a new contract and to keep USAPA off the property.

Today [yesterday], ALPA "raided" their own offices at PIT, which is their right. They changed the locks, installed cameras and generally put on a show.

What really has put an end to ALPA in my mind is the utter bungling they have done so far with the USAPA threat. Do you want these bozos leading you?

I like Bill ...correct me if I am wrong, but the leadership that gave up our pension is now tapped to save ALPA?

Come on ..

:huh:

Today [yesterday], ALPA "raided" their own offices at PIT, which is their right. They changed the locks, installed cameras and generally put on a show.

Your dues dollars at work. How long is PIT going to remain open? 3-4 months? Do all these installations and then close the office. Sounds like a paranoid ALPA to me. :unsure:

Your dues dollars at work. How long is PIT going to remain open? 3-4 months? Do all these installations and then close the office. Sounds like a paranoid ALPA to me. :unsure:

Well..the latest blurb indicates that they're revamping the security setups for the MEC offices. How can you accuse them of being paranoid? (He says, lighting his torch and gathering the other villagers) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back