AWA ALPA thread 10/26-11/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah yeah AAA73 like I said months ago USAPA like DOH is DOA you don't have the numbers because if you did it would have been over. You are stalling because your group is weak without those furloughs that were let go from the list. Dream on my friend you and EastUS. Accept and move on is the only option!!!

Accept and move on...

:up: Is that like you will be assimilated? "Accept and move on..." :lol:

You said months ago we didn't have the cards. That was a true statement. However, remember, that was "months ago". As I have always said, you can think what you want, say what you will, but this time I am dead on correct that an election is coming. Have a little patience and then you too can VOTE!! :shock: Voting? What's that?

"Resistance is Futile" :lol:

It's interesting to me that all that's currently coming from the west side amounts to pathetic whining and/or disgruntled "shouting", as if any such will change unfolding events in the least bit. No one out there seems to be willing, or able to offer up any viable notions as to how to best address the current mess. This would seem a good time to do just that. I guess that winning a drawing for a lifetime fantasy vacation trip on SS Nicolau's just too delicious a dream to consider adjusting in any way....and, here we all are, living in "interesting times" instead.

if you only knew what the pilots say about you (east)to each other on the bus to the parking lot , of course thou i'm sure you east guys say the same if not worse things than they do ... It’s really getting depressing when I have to overhear the snide comments and discussions .I’m not pointing a finger at any group east or west because I know all of you have a dog in this fight , but even on this message board , it’s becoming increasingly obvious to me that your hostility towards one another seems to be growing … I hate to say this but “ can’t you all just get along ?â€￾ remember the holidays are approaching , you should try and be more civil to one another so you can all enjoy them without the emotional baggage of work .

if you only knew what the pilots say about you (east)to each other on the bus to the parking lot , of course thou i'm sure you east guys say the same if not worse things than they do ... It’s really getting depressing when I have to overhear the snide comments and discussions .I’m not pointing a finger at any group east or west because I know all of you have a dog in this fight , but even on this message board , it’s becoming increasingly obvious to me that your hostility towards one another seems to be growing … I hate to say this but “ can’t you all just get along ?â€￾ remember the holidays are approaching , you should try and be more civil to one another so you can all enjoy them without the emotional baggage of work .

I can well imagine the conversation and commentary on the west side, and I'm certain that it's equally, or yet more toxic out here in reverse. The situation lends itself handilly to brewing up some pretty high level emotional responses from all concerned. Civilitiy's hardly likely to be maintained at any record highs during these kinds of things, and isn't anything to fret much about.

I'd hope that any with good sense will take the time to cherish their families and friends during the holidays, regardless of the current labor strife. The latter's nothing to take home and poison family festivities with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back