AWA ALPA thread 10/26-11/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to argue with you EastUS just asking a question while adding one's opinion?

So did you send in your cards today or not?

And I do think it is fair to make such an assumption, don't you? It may be uninformed but so far USAPA has amounted to nothing more than rhetoric... At least from an outsiders view.

See ya around...
Sent our cards and our money...............the only way you will see Paris is if you buy a ticket :lol:

Nope not perfect nor an I correct about everything but I am dead on perfectly correct about this...

That would truly be a refreshing change. So far?..You're batting somewhere near zero in all your "dead on" notions over the last few months. The only thing that you've thus far gotten right, is that Alpo would go with the Nic award..at least, on the surface. That one was never subject to any doubt in my mind either.

My best guess on the current BS's that Alpo's NOT going to place the east MEC into any trustee position, as even they're not so stupid as to not realize what the ramifications would be. Why actually do such overtly anyway? I'm thinking that they'll do more serious harrumphing about such, and then just lie/cheat/steal/connive = the usual, behind the scenes BS, to try and pull a cute rabbit outta' the hat, whilst doing everything possible to aviod/delay decertification.....That last being their only actual concern and goal here. They're clearly just playing around in the hopes of stroking the feathers of any who haven't yet fully decided that Alpo just needs to go.

Never forget that these clowns are the ones who GAVE AWAY thousands of line pilots' pensions/futures/etc...and then had the gaul to try and sell such rank cowardice and utter stupidity as being "necessary", and even a "good thing". I'll give credit where due = They're masters at serving their own self interest, and amazingly adept BS artists.

PS: What would you like to wager on your latest "dead on perfectly correct"? :lol:

You came you tried and you lost!! If you had it you would have done it by now.

First off, thanks for giving USAPA credibility. It makes me feel better. So far we haven't lost anything. The big problem is the time penalty. If we fail, it's a one year wait to try again. When we do file, you can be assured it will lead to an election.

Why are you always in such a hurry? Frankly I think we are doing quite well in 4 months. IMO USAPA should have filed last month, luckily calmer heads prevailed.

What did they say in Forest Gump? "Stupid is as stupid does..."

Not sure if that's really the official Alpo motto...you might just be typing whilst enraptured within an epihany of personal creativity.

In any case, It's worth noting that old Forrest did pretty well for his friends and loved ones over time. I'd cheerfully vote for, and fully trust Forrest Gump.......versus ANY Alpoid :up:
Forrest was honest, courageious, and very caring towards others...and not the least bit self obsessed. None of those are qualities readilly discernable within Alpo.

Sent our cards and our money...............the only way you will see Paris is if you buy a ticket :lol:

Well I have three young children and as you can imagine it's not easy traveling with them so Paris would definitely be out of the question... But thanks for the insight!

BTW no need to send cards with your money. A card with a picture of the family and a quick note to let us know how everything is going will suffice. But I am humbled by your generous thought...

Why are you always in such a hurry? Frankly I think we are doing quite well in 4 months. IMO USAPA should have filed last month, luckily calmer heads prevailed.

Yeah yeah yeah AAA73 like I said months ago USAPA like DOH is DOA you don't have the numbers because if you did it would have been over. You are stalling because your group is weak without those furloughs that were let go from the list. Dream on my friend you and eastus. Accept and move on is the only option!!!

Accept and move on...

Why would anyone make a bet with you folks, you don't HONOR your agreements <_<

No es problemo senor = We employ a third party/attorney that's mutually acceptable, and establish an escrow fund for the wager. Suggested venue=LAS, due to less issues with any potential squabbling afterwards about contracted documents being tied to any wager. Said funds to be disbursed upon the meeting of mutually agreed upon clear, and specific provisons, established in detail within a written contract to perform. You should now have no problem with the idea. I don't recall ever mentioning having any slight notions of trusting you :lol:

"Accept and move on is the only option!!! " Actually good sir?..."Put up or shut up" is also a suggestable option for you ;)

If you're proved right by events, you can also profit handsomely. If wrong?; at least you'll have backed up your opinions with something other than keyboard callouses. The future's always uncertain terrain, which makes it one of the most interesting aspects of life.

Spare me any further braying about "HONOR"....Nevermind = it's always good for a laugh.....coming from your position.

No es problemo senor = We employ a third party/attorney that's mutually acceptable, and establish an escrow fund for the wager. Suggested venue=LAS, due to less issues with any potential squabbling afterwards about contracted documents being tied to any wager. Said funds to be disbursed upon the meeting of mutually agreed upon clear, and specific provisons, established in detail within a written contract to perform. You should now have no problem with the idea. I don't recall ever mentioning having any slight notions of trusting you :lol:

"Accept and move on is the only option!!! " Actually good sir?..."Put up or shut up" is also a suggestable option for you ;)

If you're proved right by events, you can also profit handsomely. If wrong?; at least you'll have backed up your opinions with something other than keyboard callouses. The future's always uncertain terrain, which makes it one of the most interesting aspects of life.

Spare me any further braying about "HONOR"....Nevermind = it's always good for a laugh.....coming from your position.

Accept and move on East you've become an embarrasment...

Sigh..Guess I'll just have to live with that then..a pity, as I so cherish and value your opinion and am now utterly crushed. I'll assume this means that "put up or shut up" isn't actually an acceptable concept for you? :lol:

Do keep your braying about "HONOR" coming...perhaps in gigantic font presentation next time ;)

A never ending source of amusement.

Sigh..Guess I'll just have to live with that then..a pity, as I so cherish and value your opinion and am now utterly crushed. I'll assume this means that "put up or shut up" isn't actually an acceptable concept for you? :lol:

Do keep your braying about "HONOR" coming...perhaps in gigantic font presentation next time ;)

A never ending source of amusement.

My god, you are such a tool. You must be a blue suiter.

My god, you are such a tool. You must be a blue suiter.

Guilty on both counts :up: Never much cared for ice cream delivery boy costumes, nor living on ships :lol: Seriously? I've the fullest respect for Naval Aviation via my father with 30 years USN. 'Twas in fact he who strongly suggested USAF life instead.

Regardless of my being "such a tool": It's interesting to me that all that's currently coming from the west side amounts to pathetic whining and/or disgruntled "shouting", as if any such will change unfolding events in the least bit. No one out there seems to be willing, or able to offer up any viable notions as to how to best address the current mess. This would seem a good time to do just that. I guess that winning a drawing for a lifetime fantasy vacation trip on SS Nicolau's just too delicious a dream to consider adjusting in any way....and, here we all are, living in "interesting times" instead.

Wow! The educated and well informed east pilots vs the well trained as an idiot, you? Who could not spell if it killed you? Much less know how to use a spell checker. Your written reports on all your incidents must be a tribute to morons everywhere. Beg pardon to offended morons everywhere, to be compared to a fungus like you. Sorry.

Move on? You are correct sir. We will move on, taking your winning lottery ticket with us. You will find out about F/O with twelve years seniority, a pittance compared to an east pilot. Have a good day yanking my gear, fool! You will find out that greed benefits no one.

BTW, I'll take my coffee black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back