AAA thread 11/2-11/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE(freedom @ Nov 2 2007, 09:07 AM) *
remember the holidays are approaching

I agree, the holidays are a time to enjoy with your families. Parker and the boys are planning theirs to make sure their family has the maximum enjoyment and festivities, we should think like our leaders and take care of our own. Try to get into the holiday spirit, and let bygones be bygones.

I bet the presents under the ALPO tree will start piling up real soon--bet any day now the side letters to Nicole and big pay raise handouts will start coming out of Santa's big red bag----but who's that coming down the chimney now---USAPA

I bet the presents under the ALPO tree will start piling up real soon--bet any day now the side letters to Nicole and big pay raise handouts will start coming out of Santa's big red bag----but who's that coming down the chimney now---USAPA

Ah yes..and we all know the true value of brilliantly negotiated Alpo wholesale surrenders, oops; I mean Alpo side letters :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is just too funny!!! "we have over 3000 cards" " we are filing in two weeks" " we are filing on Oct 31" :lol: :lol: Yeah right!! You ain't got it my man nevever did and never will but it was a rather cool 6 month scare tactic for national but that too will very soon run out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is just too funny!!! "we have over 3000 cards" " we are filing in two weeks" " we are filing on Oct 31" :lol: :lol: Yeah right!! You ain't got it my man nevever did and never will but it was a rather cool 6 month scare tactic for national but that too will very soon run out.
And they rely on a recording of a hungry Rhodesian Ridgeback for their home security. "Back boy, back!!!" :lol:

Are you serious? You can't possibly be that out of touch. Talk about whistling past the graveyard.

Tell you what, just keep thinking the way you're thinking. It's always an advantage to be underestimated.

I am a realist and I know that we may not win an election. But you've got to be a fool to still think - at this stage - that there won't be an election.

Yeah right!! You ain't got it my man nevever did and never will but it was a rather cool 6 month scare tactic for national but that too will very soon run out.

I hope you truly believe that. I really do. There will be an election in our future. Win or lose ALPA better reevaluate how it does business or it will be toast as a national union.

Are you serious? You can't possibly be that out of touch. Talk about whistling past the graveyard.

Tell you what, just keep thinking the way you're thinking. It's always an advantage to be underestimated.

I am a realist and I know that we may not win an election. But you've got to be a fool to still think - at this stage - that there won't be an election.

Ok Piedmont prove me wrong, file the cards Save your energy brother you don't have it and never did!! usapa sits hoping that something will turn the tides for you to have enough cards but there are way too many intelligent pilots on the east that won't trust no, DESTROY the remainder of their careers on the usapa pipe dream that could and would never deliver!! usapa is just like your current mec, selling you dreams and lies that they can't produce. File the cards piedmont, AAA73, EastUs any of you I DARE YOU!!! DO it.

You won't, you can't and never will. Prove me wrong boys File what you have and do it monday. ;)

Ok Piedmont prove me wrong, file the cards Save your energy brother you don't have it and never did!! usapa sits hoping that something will turn the tides for you to have enough cards but there are way too many intelligent pilots on the east that won't trust no, DESTROY the remainder of their careers on the usapa pipe dream that could and would never deliver!! usapa is just like your current mec, selling you dreams and lies that they can't produce. File the cards piedmont, AAA73, EastUs any of you I DARE YOU!!! DO it.

You won't, you can't and never will. Prove me wrong boys File what you have and do it monday. ;)

Talked with USAPA yesterday and asked them to wait one more week because you would be sending in your card to participate. It was a hard sell, but they came around and agreed to wait for your card so you can be part of the initial filing. No need to thank me. :lol:

Your "logic" continues to prove impeccable. :blink:

"DESTROY the remainder of their careers on the usapa pipe dream that could and would never deliver!! usapa is just like your current mec, selling you dreams and lies that they can't produce."

If I've received this latest Revelation correctly:

USAPA is a "pipe dream that could and would never deliver!!" Given that: "usapa is just like your current mec, selling you dreams and lies that they can't produce." So: USAPA's no good, but: The Alpoids are also useless?...I see your point clearly now. Despair, and pathetic surrender on the east is truly the only answer. Sigh...I guess that the east is just entirely screwed...with, or without Alpo then? Oh Dear...whatever will we do now? :lol:

"Prove me wrong boys" Hey...No fair, that sounds a lot like "put up or shut up"..which you've demonstrated a pronounced personal aversion to ever doing = My indiividual bet's still open ;)

"File what you have and do it monday." Hmm...the entire east should take some/any action just to suit your personal desires? Well..that does fit Nic based thinking nicely,....Not being a trained psychiatrist....I'll not comment further.

Truly, a never ending source of amusement.

Talked with USAPA yesterday and asked them to wait one more week because you would be sending in your card to participate. It was a hard sell, but they came around and agreed to wait for your card so you can be part of the initial filing. No need to thank me. :lol:

:up:

It's hugely amusing to watch these guys go apoplectic over this stuff. If we hold out on the cards another few weeks, half the westies will be in the coronary ICU and then USAPA will be a shoo-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts