AAA thread 11/2-11/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click on Bear96's name and then click on his past posts. Then scroll to Pg 17 on which posts dated 5/9/07 are located and start reading forward to the current date.

Thanks for the info. She's hard to follow. I just went through most of her posts. That figures.....little substance, lots of fluff. I didn't espect anything more than that.

No matter.

Her banter is of little significance. I'm positive the overwhelming majority of the pilots on this board can sort the wheat from the chaff...much to her chagrin. No harm done. Thanks again for the help.

Oh great. Yet another person here who is obsessed with me and will now start stalking me. :D You and Nostradamus should start a fan club.

Make sure you spend many, many hours of your time poring over every word I said in the past six months so you fully understand my points and don't take anything out of context.

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, by the time stamps on the previous two posts, I see you spent all of about 15 minutes before giving up and concluding I am correct.

Oh great. Yet another person here who is obsessed with me and will now start stalking me. :D You and Nostradamus should start a fan club.

Make sure you spend many, many hours of your time poring over every word I said in the past six months so you fully understand my points and don't take anything out of context.

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, by the time stamps on the previous two posts, I see you spent all of about 15 minutes before giving up and concluding I am correct.

It is not hard to sort through chaff. When there is little else, it takes virtually no time at all.

It is not hard to sort through chaff. When there is little else, it takes virtually no time at all.

Everyone here knows her for what she is...ignore her and she'll go away.

Hp_fa was nice enough to shed some directional light. It seems most here simply are looking for serious answers to serious questions. Let's continue on with mutual respect and I am sure this piece of the online world will improve given the cooperation that I've seen.

"life is like a box of chocolates....it makes me fat"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts