AFA/70 Graf,Cangey,Elias,Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHL BULL

Advanced
Aug 7, 2006
This would be a GREAT team for PHL AFA/70...but if you don't want them at least take the time to VOTE...we need to show the company that we care enough to VOTE...up date your address get your ballot please please VOTE!!! I feel Graf & crew would be the best for all of PHL and the system...but for all of our sakes pass the word VOTE, VOTE, VOTE....if you don't vote dont bit$h...

Very disappointing. :down: The thought makes me want to vomit. :angry: Will someone get a real ticket going. Pitbull, never thought you would put out like this, very disappointed.

Very disappointing. :down: The thought makes me want to vomit. :angry: Will someone get a real ticket going. Pitbull, never thought you would put out like this, very disappointed.

What???

It was PHL Bull not PITbull!!!

Anyway, I think this is a GREAT GREAT team.

They have my vote and all of my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't we let PITBull speak for herself on who and what her endorsements are. We don't even know who is running yet or for what position for heavens sake! I think Janet Linton would be a good addition with that team.

This would be a GREAT team for PHL AFA/70...but if you don't want them at least take the time to VOTE...we need to show the company that we care enough to VOTE...up date your address get your ballot please please VOTE!!! I feel Graf & crew would be the best for all of PHL and the system...but for all of our sakes pass the word VOTE, VOTE, VOTE....if you don't vote dont bit$h...

:up: My vote is for Graf, Ellias, Cangey & Linton Team!
When this team is elected Tempe wont know what hit them.
PHL will finally have some Balls! Company wont have a choice but
to follow the contract.
This leadership will be provide the strength AFA needs.
So get your ballot and Make sure you VOTE! Show the company
we have had enough. :up:

Absolutely. Get some strength and intelligence back in the representation of the largest and most important base.

to follow the contract.
Honey I second that 1000%. Talk about a visible, likable and most importantly knowledgeable group. Now THAT is what I call a winning ticket. :up:

to follow the contract.

I don't know who Cangey is but I absolutely would vote for Graf, Elias, and Linton! :up: Could someone fill me in on Cangey?

I'll tell ya one thing that is FACT and not opinion and that is that Graf and Elias know that damn contract like the back of their hands. Is Cangey NOT liked by anyone? I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone that didn't think he was a FANTASTIC person and more than capable. That combination would rock Tempe and hell Flores to the core. He'd be in CLT ready to crap himself. Let me tell ya.....they'd be comin' for ya brotha. :up:

of the largest and most important base.
i thought that distinction and honor went to phx?!?!?!?

if this were a high school popularity contest, i would have to include andy perkins on this ticket--he is a cutie...but, alas...i digress...

graf represents solid talent and earnest committment! i encountered her in the FCO (that's rome, westies) hotel after a CRAF trip. i applaud her vision abundantly.

elias is a class act who strikes me as both accessible and unwilling to sugarcoat anything.

this is talent that the phl fortress base, and usair f/a in general, need and deserve!!

Status
Not open for further replies.