AFA/70 WHAT CAN U DO 4 US?

1. Ever wonder how your FFs, many of whom see the checkpoint as often or more often than you do, "get to work?" Suck it up and deal.

2. Many of these same pax are cleared to a level that makes the wimpy SIDA process (which is nothing more than a glorified NACLC) a walk in the park, yet have to deal with the same shoe conga you do. Suck it up and deal.

3. You cut in front of me it had best be with the local cops in tow. Pax will snarl right back and kick you to the back of the line. Suck it up and deal.

sky high states: ROTFLMAOOOO. Bitter, party of one.

This attitude reminds me of how different passengers view us. Years ago, one of my co-workers was knocked unconscious by a bag falling out of an overhead. Upon arrival a passenger stepped over her to get to the main cabin door to make his connection. Yet, we have many "self-less" passengers who come forward to assist in emergencies. Or on occasion come up and smile, and say thank you. And, some even hand out, chocolate. :p

only stating opinions

THIS COMING FROM A SKY WAITRESS...THATS CLASSIC

This sky waitress carries a FAA license to be a flight attendant. So try that one on for size you moron. Geeze you are a real jerk. You keep all this anger built up and you are going to have a heart attack and with your attitude toward crews I hope it is never on the plane because do not see many wanting to assist. Also if you ever attempt to put your hands on a crew member be prepared for them to defend themselves now that TSA has provided the crews with the self defense program that they teach air marshalls.

OK, None of you are based at PHX so I thought I would chime in. :p US Airways Inflight Mgt (BASE Manangers PHX) states that no flight attendant may cut in line in front of other employees (co workers), frequent flyers, etc. However, we are allowed to use the Crew Line (that is if they have the man power to staff it). Our Inflight Manangment says its not a big deal. However, our new reserves are getting NO SHOWS due to wait time in line for security. Also (AGAIN :down: Our wonderfull SCREWED SCHED DEPT) will not allow us to call and (CHECK IN). SO again we are in trouble. They tell us we should "GET TO WORK" on "TIME" :unsure: However if it takes more of your time its "YOUR" problem. :shock: I hope it changes.

Many have said its because US Airways will not pay to have a dedicated line for our crew memebers and staff members. I would not be shocked if that was true. :shock:
Just our thoughts from the WEST!

Once again, an example of how the east culture is different in a good way. No way in this world that any of us out here would tolerate that. Just let management try to tell us we can't cut the line, but then give us no shows and late check ins. Don't worry my fellow westie, we are going to break this company in! It won't be long before that stupid stuff stops. On the east we are all united when it comes to stuff like this.