AFA Labor Relations Thread 10/6---

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the rate negotiations are going (snail's pace), all of our reserves (East and West) will be maxed out on the payscale before we have a legal and binding contract.

I've been hearing rumors that AFA leadership is signing confidentiality agreements for some reason. According to the AFA website, negotiations were held yesterday in CLT. There is supposedly an AFA press release scheduled for this afternoon according to another poster on another thread. Do we have a contract?

Not a snowballs chance. We are so far apart at the table and we are waiting on the new FAA duty rigs for pilots.

That's what I thought, but stranger things have happened. Depending on whose press release it is, AFA or the company, I'll bet it's LGA closing, remainder of E190s sold, and/or layoffs.

I'd guess they were asked to sign confidentiality agreements that they won't reveal whatever the news at todays press conf will be. Standard practice on the rare occasion the company actually gives the union any heads up, no? I thought e190 sales was old news? Do you mean more sales of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.