AFA Labor Relations Thread 12/30-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Union response is the same today as it was in April, wait until you see the entire section on how the reserves are screwed before you judge it. Clearly the union believes that reserve votes are insignificant or they wouldn't put this trash out there.

Well I hope everyone remembers that we CAN REJECT this proposal if we don't like it and send them back to the negociating table.

Well I hope everyone remembers that we CAN REJECT this proposal if we don't like it and send them back to the negociating table.

This is exactly why we must make changes now. I assure you whatever is tentative is presented will pass. The time to change course is not not wait for it to appear on your door and wonder what happened.

This is exactly why we must make changes now. I assure you whatever is tentative is presented will pass. The time to change course is not not wait for it to appear on your door and wonder what happened.

I would agree that once a tentative agreement is reached it is too late. First, from past practice Mr. Flores seems to only put out information as needed to keep the small people (everyone not in his inner circle) off his back. He has probably been backed into a corner by the many reserve flight attendants that are starting to pay attention.

Why is this info coming from him? Usually the info he puts out to you guys is only if he is personally involved. Why not have the reserve chair write about the reserve issues? Sounds like a control issue as well as maybe an issue of not listening to your reserve chair on the issues that are important to reserves.

I think you guys need a clean start and keep insisting that the present negotiations committee step aside. This is the only way you will get a fair contract that represents ALL flight attendants. Having a person that was recalled as your MEC president and given away the farm in past contracts as one of the lead negotiators says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts