AFA Labor Relations Thread 12/30-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey AFA East and West let's get a deal done!

Are you that desperate!? You guys scare me! NO NO NO. I will not have a person like Jeff representing us. I disagree with Carol A but at least she knows her #### and keeps her trap shut! NO deal...No dice until Jeff is gone. Join the cause or live under the current agreement. Your choice.

I'm not a WEST flight Attendant, I'm a USAirways flight attendant based in Phoenix. As much as I want a combined contract I do not trust AFA66 negotiators! Jeff Albers can't even say he is sorry without pointing fingers. Please email Lisa and demand his resignation!!!

JEFF ALBERS DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME!!!

Please join our Facebook group : I'm voting NO for ANY tentative unless Jeff Albers resigns from the jnb

HP Jack Thank You. That is how we ALL need to start identifying ourselves. Let management refer to flight attendants as "east" and "west". The bottom line here folks is EVERYONE on the AFA negotiating team should have ALL of the flight attendants best interests at heart. That goes for every single negotiator. The character Jeff has shown himself to be on MORE than one occasion clearly exposes him for his views and personal feelings. He has to go and if Lisa is not willing to do right by ALL of the flight attendants at USAirways then SHE will go right along with him. Enough is enough. You don't keep bad apples just to get a deal rushed.

Mike has had it in for Lisa and Jeff since Mike left confidential documents on a table in Tempe. He has involved AFA International once. Those are both facts.

Now it looks like he intends to do it again. That is my opinion along with the opinion that Mike needs to get a lot of cheese to go with his whine.

Any respect I might have had for you went out the window with this post.
They broke the rules before.
They were recalled.
He got booted, she stayed.
She let him stay on the JNC for God knows what reasons?
He's shown his unprofessionalism yet again with his rants and raves.

He has got to go. Now. Period.
We all deserve better than this cat, and the fact that he is trying to "sell" you on what progress they have made is total bull. The reserve proposal is horrific and is a joke. It might look good to those on the west because you guys have been getting screwed with what you currently have, but trust us, please. What they have now is garbage and he tries to shine up the poop and say it's gold.
It's in all our best interests to work together, and it's in our best interests to give this boob the boot.
Pot. Kettle. Black, What?!?!

The point I will bring up to be fair is the issue with Carol. There seems to be some parallel path with these two are on (Jeff and Carol). Was Carol not recalled from the MEC and brought back in by Mr. Flores. Now is the lead East negotiator. A friend had told me that at the last local union meeting in philly the members asked for her to be recalled from the negotiations. How is that going? Sounds to me they should all resign for the good of all parties involved. I am not sure what that would do to the state of negotiations but they can not get much worse from an outsiders perspective.

There appears to be a systemic problem that has bogged down the unions ability to negotiate a fair contract for all flight attendants. I really hope this gets resolved. Your management must be jumping for joy right about now. No one is piloting the ship at the most critical time. It has now been four years since your paper merger and they are out looking for other kids to play with before they have finished the game with you.

We all deserve better than this cat, and the fact that he is trying to "sell" you on what progress they have made is total bull. The reserve proposal is horrific and is a joke. It might look good to those on the west because you guys have been getting screwed with what you currently have, but trust us, please. What they have now is garbage and he tries to shine up the poop and say it's gold.

:lol: :lol: Post of the day! I don't know how to say this but AW was starved from the get go...anything is better than what they have now. They may sell us out for the last dime b/c they don't know a better system like we had before. Toss CLT in the mix and we are screwed. CLT would chase a $5 bill for 5 blocks in and out of Time Square traffic just to say they had it.

Are you that desperate!? You guys scare me! NO NO NO. I will not have a person like Jeff representing us. I disagree with Carol A but at least she knows her #### and keeps her trap shut! NO deal...No dice until Jeff is gone. Join the cause or live under the current agreement. Your choice.

I don't know where you get "desperation" from my wanting to get a deal done but you're free to interpret what you want. All childishness aside I'll say it again: Let's get a deal done! We're starting to act like pilots for Crissakes! :angry:

Any respect I might have had for you went out the window with this post.

Did you bother to read my post? Did I say anything about Mr. Alpers or Lisa other than referrering to them as targets of Mike Flores since he left confidential papers on a desk inside AFA 66 headquarters? Mike screwed up then and he is doing the same thing by whining back to AFA International.

I couldn't care less about whether or not you, or anyone else, respects me. But at least stay factual when you try and discuss why you have lost respect for me because of what you thought I said in a post rather than what I did say in that post.

Did you bother to read my post? Did I say anything about Mr. Alpers or Lisa other than referrering to them as targets of Mike Flores since he left confidential papers on a desk inside AFA 66 headquarters? Mike screwed up then and he is doing the same thing by whining back to AFA International.

I couldn't care less about whether or not you, or anyone else, respects me. But at least stay factual when you try and discuss why you have lost respect for me because of what you thought I said in a post rather than what I did say in that post.

Wrong! Mike Flores did NOT leave confidential papers out on a desk inside AFA headquarters. He left his bags there. In order for Jeff to copy those papers he had to go INTO Mike's bag and TAKE them out. That fact was clearly outlined in the hearing board charges. And I'll even add that it shouldn't matter where papers are, if they aren't yours to begin with! The AFA hearing board found that "Though Albers and LeCarre deny the document was removed from Flores' bag, the evidence adduced at the hearing supports a different conclusion" Yes, I'm a big loser because I still have the stupid hearing board crap saved on my computer from when it was first posted out there for the world to read.

Those two have made themselves targets. If the shoe were on the other foot, Lisa would do the same thing to Mike. Those two are a train wreck and and while I cling to my cubicle and calculator hoping to be recalled from my 9-5 hell hole, I hope to heck they're gone by the time I get back to flying.

I don't know where you get "desperation" from my wanting to get a deal done but you're free to interpret what you want. All childishness aside I'll say it again: Let's get a deal done! We're starting to act like pilots for Crissakes! :angry:

I read your post and responded to the "whining" portion of what you said. I'm not the biggest fan of MF but your blaming Mike for "whining" with regards to the yet again blatantly unprofessional and unethical behavior of Jeff seems to me ill placed. I don't want to belabor the paper-stealing issue, but let's not forget that we parked a plane in the Hudson then and Mike's first obligation was to quickly get back east to help the crew. The papers were inside some portfolio type thing, and their subsequent decisions were deplorable. They deserved to have charges filed and he NEEDED to go to intl with it.

I don't know why you are so quick to attack him. It makes you appear to defend Jeff's choices.

I'll say it again. His job is to fairly represent the group as a whole. My OPINION... Jeff shouldn't have been on the JNC after he was recalled, but with his comments and obvious lack of impulse control, it's CRYSTAL that he shouldn't be on the JNC now.

Have a nice day.

HP your view of issues are hard to follow. Look, Jeff was found guilty and rightfully so. What problem do you have with going to AFA Int'l? It seems as if your saying, "sweep it under the carpet" and move on. There isn't a f/a I have found that believes he should stay on just to "get a deal done". He has NO BUSINESS even being on the JNC. He was placed there by Lisa. Her reason being? She is one of if not THE most unprofessional Presidents I have ever had the displeasure of watching. She and Jeff both need to go. Keep deflecting the honest truth at hand though. MF didn't do this.....THEY DID! ! ! ! With that said, everyone should demand his resignation. The JNC is to represent the best interest of ALL AFA members at US. He doesn't get that concept. Neither do you HPFA by the tone of your posts. Predictable though. :rolleyes:

HP your view of issues are hard to follow.

How many other MEC's presidents have filed charges against LEC president's in the last year? Rather than accept Jeff's apology, whether he meant it or not, Mike has seemingly decided to drag AFA 66 into the AFA court again. I wonder if he will do it again if he doesn't get his way this time?

Remember that in its decision last time the hearing board stated that it had wished that Mike had tried harder to solve the problem outside of formal charges. Since then Lisa (who I do not know at all) has survived a recall attempt. Mike probably wasn't happy about that and now is looking for a new way to oust an elected representative from his new partner MEC/LEC.

As I said, I don't know Lisa. I don't know Jeff. I do know the new AFA 66 VP Deborah. So this isn't me defending people or friends. It is stating that Mike is seeming to be acting true to form and trying to have others remove folks who are seemingly in his way.

How many other MEC's presidents have filed charges against LEC president's in the last year? Rather than accept Jeff's apology, whether he meant it or not, Mike has seemingly decided to drag AFA 66 into the AFA court again. I wonder if he will do it again if he doesn't get his way this time?

Remember that in its decision last time the hearing board stated that it had wished that Mike had tried harder to solve the problem outside of formal charges. Since then Lisa (who I do not know at all) has survived a recall attempt. Mike probably wasn't happy about that and now is looking for a new way to oust an elected representative from his new partner MEC/LEC.

As I said, I don't know Lisa. I don't know Jeff. I do know the new AFA 66 VP Deborah. So this isn't me defending people or friends. It is stating that Mike is seeming to be acting true to form and trying to have others remove folks who are seemingly in his way.
In his way? Mike is taking it this far because SO MANY f/a's got wind and emailed him with their concern for Jeff being on the JNC. Jeff and Lisa allowing it has thrown the JNC into a spin. NOT Mike. Moving along......next topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back